Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ (2812 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by amakaobiemeka: 9:24am On May 25, 2015
I want to on behalf of the igbos express my heart felt apologises for the impending diaster we would have caused Nigerians God forbid the CLUELESS ONE was re-elected for another four years. Even though i was wise enough to reason beyound ethnicity and voted for muhamadu okechukwu buhari many wise other wise igbo Nigerians of great repute like owelle rochas, ogbonnaya onu, chris ngige, berem, omenka etc did same for the progress of Nigeria. While some igbos voted gej out of religious/ethnic rivaly, other did so because they were aware gej four years would completly create chaos in Nigeria and give them the hope of Nigeria breaking up for the actualization of biafra headed by theorde orji and asari dokubo. Igbos refuse to be led by militants and militantprenurs who profit billions under this fraud name. Once again accept the igbos apologies, i do so on behalf of all igbos who are too ashamed to do so, but go to buhari nicodameously to pledge allegaince. Hope Nigerians forgive us!
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by OduaVanguard: 9:39am On May 25, 2015
Nne, no problem. I salute your courage and candour. It shall be well with you. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by ghost1718(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2015
ur a disgrace to to ur father land (biafra) why will an igbo man with his right sense call biafra disgrace........... SMH
think how how our fathers suffered in the hands of northerners and westerns

if ur father or grandfather was among those that fought during biafran war. This nonsense wont be coming out of ur month

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by kodded(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2015
Yoloba man keep shut lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by CaptainAmerica: 9:44am On May 25, 2015
Who's this Igbo wannabe?

Yoloba masquerade wanting to identify with the Igbos.
Please shift to one side.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by kodded(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:
ur a disgrace to to ur father land (biafra) why will an igbo man with his right sense call biafra disgrace........... SMH
the guy is one of those yoloba men hiding behind igbos moniker

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by funkybully(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2015
All these yoloba cowards sef hiding under igbo identity. How else do I define cowardness.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by opiaoku: 9:46am On May 25, 2015
chaiiii na so yaraba fear Igbo reach? to the extent of faking Igbo's moniker

hehehe i smell inferiority complex cheesy

ndi yeriba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by IGBOSON1: 9:49am On May 25, 2015
See this fool pretending to be Igbo!

Just had a brief look at your profile and noticed you've been pro-Buhari all along! You registered with an Igbo moniker just a few months to elections (like many others pretending to be Igbo and neutral, but then go on to say they're supporting apc and Buhari), and not for once have you championed any Igbo cause or defended us against the normal anti-Igbo rants and campaigns of calumny this website is known for!

You're fooling no one!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by IDeyNL: 9:49am On May 25, 2015
All these yoruba cowards that can't be proud of themselves, hiding behind an Igbo na thinking they are smart!

The ooze from your rotten oily soup can be perceived from 30km.

Wannabes!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by ghost1718(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
the guy is one of those yoloba men hiding behind igbos moniker
how i wish i can slap person from phone........... Can u imagine this lagos brought up saying what nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by 400billionman: 9:51am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:

grin

That mumu is not Igbo. He is suffering bipolar disorder.

But for me, corruption has finished this country, whoever can step on toes and stop corruption is welcome..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by eaglechild: 9:51am On May 25, 2015
Another dustbin thread.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by nas4q(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2015
Apologies accepted, Go and sin no more!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by IDeyNL: 9:56am On May 25, 2015
Please may I know why these people can't be proud of their smelly oily soup and their scratched-faced tribal mark?!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 9:57am On May 25, 2015
grin SMH
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by ghost1718(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2015
400billionman:

grin

That mumu is not Igbo. He is suffering bipolar disorder.

But for me, corruption has finished this country, whoever can step on toes and stop corruption is welcome..
ur right brother. I didn't vote for buhari. But if he is the right man for this country........... Hall with bad leaders

1 Like

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by CaptainAmerica: 10:02am On May 25, 2015
Booked kiss
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by amakaobiemeka: 10:04am On May 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:
See this fool pretending to be Igbo!

Just had a brief look at your profile and noticed you've been pro-Buhari all along! You registered with an Igbo moniker just a few months to elections (like many others pretending to be Igbo and neutral, but then go on to say they're supporting apc and Buhari), and not for once have you championed any Igbo cause or defended us against the normal anti-Igbo rants and campaigns of calumny this website is known for!

You're fooling no one!
and in ur wrapped up mind anybody that supports buhari frm the word go isnt pro igbo. I have supported him since 2011. I am igbo and would remain so, owing u no explanation or allegance. For me nt starting the ewar against other tribe simply because i percieve them to be anti igbo, i have got no time for that neither do i do the 24hr survellance check waiting to pounce on any anti igbo trend

13 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by shugacaneman: 10:05am On May 25, 2015
we need to think beyoun ethic, tribe and state of origin....we will go far

1 Like

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I want to on behalf of the igbos express my heart felt apologises for the impending diaster we would have caused Nigerians God forbid the CLUELESS ONE was re-elected for another four years. Even though i was wise enough to reason beyound ethnicity and voted for muhamadu okechukwu buhari many wise other wise igbo Nigerians of great repute like owelle rochas, ogbonnaya onu, chris ngige, berem, omenka etc did same for the progress of Nigeria. While some igbos voted gej out of religious/ethnic rivaly, other did so because they were aware gej four years would completly create chaos in Nigeria and give them the hope of Nigeria breaking up for the actualization of biafra headed by theorde orji and asari dokubo. Igbos refuse to be led by militants and militantprenurs who profit billions under this fraud name. Once again accept the igbos apologies, i do so on behalf of all igbos who are too ashamed to do so, but go to buhari nicodameously to pledge allegaince. Hope Nigerians forgive us!
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a

coward yoru bbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2015
biafran army will root you out .

rally biafran army ,biafran navy , biafran airforce , biafran immigration , biafran police .

go back to north , we will build concrete wall/ border ,one of a kind in Africa .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by amakaobiemeka: 10:11am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:
think how how our fathers suffered in the hands of northerners and westerns

if ur father or grandfather was among those that fought during biafran war. This nonsense wont be coming out of ur month
u are too quick to comment and slow to think that the biafra army was so small that 95% of every igbo family had to produce a soldier and my great grand father happened to b one. Today what do we get frm that senseles war 5million dead souls, amputees, broken hopes, external margilization

5 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:13am On May 25, 2015
Stop masquerading as Igbo person.
Every Igbo man that doesn't have contaminated blood line will never tell off Biafra.

Biafra till I quench!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by CSTR2: 10:18am On May 25, 2015
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a
Apology accepted o jare. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Vicotex(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2015
This OP is one of those born troway PEJ was talking about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by leftyansh: 10:45am On May 25, 2015
i doubt if she is of igbo origin.....

Mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by ishiamu(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Oga dim m'a

Mumu go find a hubby 4 yaself n stop seeking attention with useless thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Na Correct igbo guy be that. u r welcome anywhere in southwest

1 Like

Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

biafran army will root you out .

rally biafran army ,biafran navy , biafran airforce , biafran immigration , biafran police .

go back to north , we will build concrete wall/ border ,one of a kind in Africa .
There is nothing like all dis Biafra radio has lied to you
Re: I Officially Apologise To Nigerians On The Igbo Choice Of GEJ by amakaobiemeka: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala and other mods come and take this epistle to front page. It is worthy of it and profes the need of we nigerians to remain ONE NIGERIA with absolute unity. We shld celebrate/promote whatever would bind us 2gether. If tonto dike dog can make frontpage this MUST. I am IGBO and have sent my apologies to Nigerians on behalf of my people in order to foster Nigeria unity. This epistle need to be seen on a bigger platform like FRONTPAGE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Saraki Wrecked Yoruba Actress, Lola Alao’s Marriage With Lagos House, Jeep / Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People / Wi’ked!: EFCC Set To Freeze Another Governor’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.