Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery (16819 Views)

Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Neduzze5(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2015
aventura:
j

J is for Jagaban the thief!!
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Ijaya123: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
"Change" will soon be here. Only few days to go. We are counting down...
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by flexya: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
Nigeria don enter "one chance" with APC.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by sauceEEP(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
This is bad...

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by M4gunners: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
Sijo01:
The era of dictatorship has just began
You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Neduzze5(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2015
promixdavinci:
a

A = APC = Association of Past Criminals!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by chyket(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2015
The change is here!!! Festus Keyamo over to you.Its happening at your backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by CyberWolf: 10:49am On May 25, 2015
Dictatorship reactivated angry

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by paulchucks: 10:49am On May 25, 2015
he is behaving like his master buhari apc party of dictators
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Neduzze5(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2015
efilefun:
If you could qualify APC with those words, then i wonder what is left to qualify those that brought Nigeria to the current situation it is... Am sure the phone you typing this trash from was charged at a viewing center.

I'm in my office, typing from its comfort and from the chill of the AC unit overhead!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Kitsune: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
flexya:
Nigeria don enter "one chance" with APC.

YEs indeed, Because the country was so damn great before.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
When APC members in dis forum read dis kind of news, They reply with okay, ok, . , kk.

Olodos.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by M4gunners: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
We don enter real one chance.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by mojirayo8(f): 10:51am On May 25, 2015
I think wat did post is trying to tell us is dat APC wants to start opperesing people because the party is nw in groundbut dere are two side to a coin sha. God knows best
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by chukwukamma(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2015
our political class are the same their party is immaterial.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by hahn(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2015
Hmmm

This APC government will be very gangsterish
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nobody: 10:53am On May 25, 2015
Sijo01:
The era of dictatorship has just began
'Begun', not 'began'. Pointing out mistakes made by babes is rewarding. You never can tell...
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by blackfase(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2015
The complainant should write a petition directly to d incoming president for d sake of fairness & justice which PMB stands for & also put it in national dailies, I hear he reads punch a lot.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by SirNetwork(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2015
Pls is there any uni in naija that has propaganda or its equivalent as a degree? I I need it badly

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nelson21(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2015
efilefun:
If you could qualify APC with those words, then i wonder what is left to qualify those that brought Nigeria to the current situation it is... Am sure the phone you typing this trash from was charged at a viewing center.

PERFECT REPLY!!!
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nobody: 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Look guys,
If the APC has said the man died, then he must have died.

The problem now is that he got up from the dead to writ a petition.

Buhari must prosecute all those who aided the man to come back to life.
I am suspect Jonathan and the PDP. Their aim is to embarrass the APC National Chairman, the APC and the Buhar.

Unknown to them, Oyegun is already above the law.

APC! Change!

Now, Ebuka!!, go mama Ngozi shop,get me nkwobi, Ugba and Okporoko,
I want to tanda for this thread. I want to watch how many e-ghosts that will come, peep and then fly away.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by loomer: 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Change don start na.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nobody: 10:58am On May 25, 2015
Why are apc politicians always link to forgery?From gmb to tinubu and oyegun.And they are not prosecuted for their crimes like others.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by redsun(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2015
This is the kind of change "progressives like Tinubu will bring. It it true and it proven the rogue was involve in the transfer of the gallant police officer,he should be stripped of any public office for life and the hybrid officer be generously honoured.

Any country where some are outrightly above the law is a rogue state. All should be equal before the law,irrespective of status,sex,beliefs or tribe. It is the only way a socuety evolve amicably.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by oweman: 11:01am On May 25, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
#CHANGE.

Before anyone comes to ask if apc has the powers.

You don't need to be in pdp or be the president to get a policeman transferred in Nigeria.

Just press the right buttons, as long as you have some cash and some useless supporters flavoured by been a public figure.

You can always have your way.

The days of impunity has come back.

Let no man complain, this is #change.

SO CHIEF OYEGUN JUST PHONE THE IGP TO TRANSFER DEPUTY COMMISIONER OF POLICE TRANSFERED IN NIGERIA JUST LIKE THAT ?
W hat is the responsibility of the police service commisionow
some nigerians can be dumb .

Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by tommykiwi(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2015
Apchit una done una useless change from police station..naija i hail una oo.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2015
And this same oyegun and other apc politicians are attacking gov fayose for wishing buhari dead.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by sammhi(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2015
are you really sure that was why he was transfered??
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by laprince(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2015
HMM
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by Nobody: 11:08am On May 25, 2015
sammhi:
are you really sure that was why he was transfered??
Yes na.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by breakeven: 11:09am On May 25, 2015
You see whyour policemen are afraid to do their work. How can a police man invite a thief and forger for questioning and he is being transfered. Oyegun stole Edo people money when he was a governor. Now everybody is claiming change and innocence. He is the worst governor Edo has ever had. Buhari better be careful because he has so many thieves around him.
Re: Police Officer Transferred For Inviting Oyegun For Questioning Over Forgery by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2015
efilefun:
So former Pdp members dat destroyed Nigeria for 8yrs are now saints because they are in Apc?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal / Onnoghen’s Legal Team Arrive CCT, Onnoghen Not Yet In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.