Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones (43923 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by elantraceey(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2015
And even in this heat of fuel scarcity there are still people who are not feeling it at all.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by puzo(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
nigerians killed in southafrica
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

All after buhari won the election
My brother which kind change chain be this ?

embarassed
ASK YOUR FATHER.. BASTARD!!!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by ceejay80s(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
agebro I sabi say you never see wetin to chop for street today

Get lost tout angry
I am wealthier than ur father and any of his generation, like I said before, go suck ur mama breasst so that the neurons wey dey ur brain go function proper
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Pinkieblue(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=yungbillionaire post=34074232][/quote]

Hmm yawa dey ooo...
Am not good at descriptive writing though but I will try..
When you log in,on the front page you will see different sub topics, select any one then click"create new topic"(make sure the topic you want to create relates to the platform you are) write down the subject(make sure its not more than 80 characters/alphabet) first before you create your Topic and you submit...
See JJC dey teach another JJC I pray we no fall inside gutter!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by mojirayo8(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

embarassed
see ur sense pf reasonyn.pos think positively den u will see change
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2015
Leopantro:
Lol. Desperate times calls for desperate situations.
Came across a schematic on the Internet that uses one AA battery to a phone at a rate of 1% every 8 minutes. Will make it today
Doesn't seem viable unless it has some sort of boost conversion integrated into it. Even with that, I don't see one AA battery supplying enough current.
Pls give feedback on your findings sha.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 11:41am On May 25, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by sursur(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2015
adesegun121:
"Any bus stop #300", and mine is d 1st bus stop...I feel cheated... I'm dropping at the last bus stop..I'll trek back!"

suffering and smiling
guy ' u be "I GO DIE broda ? U just wan condemned my ribs here .

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Lagusta(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
i be fresh mumu undecided

Okay we don hear.... wink
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by adesegun121(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2015
sursur:
guy ' u be "I GO DIE broda ? U just wan condemned my ribs here .

not my fault oooo.. Na dis fuel palava
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Btruth: 11:46am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

embarassed
so, Wetin concern Buhari with all that? cry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by phintohlar(f): 11:48am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
All dis are signs dat Buhari is not of GOD
Y is dis happening now?
his indeed of God, his not yet a president cos he hasn't been sworn in instead divert it on GEJ with his bad luck who started with subsidy & now ending with scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by STEVENcrack(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Lagusta post=34075480][/quote]

THE greatest sign that shows that Buhari is not d person we need is that fact that ARSENAL is not going for play off...wtf.

Becos during janathan regime dey no dey miss am.

Dis is a bad sign my brodas.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Evalora(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2015
ramdris:
What a country we live in!

Dats naija for u undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Intendy: 11:53am On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course na Buhari give them the drugs they they were arrested with and na him kill them. Including the unfortunate Asians whose graves where discovered in malaysia cheesy cheesy

Mr Logic....i hail you cool

As for the genius featured in the OP......more candles to you grin
bro forget and stop replying people whose brain is damag3d
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by aphildam(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

* because the present gov kept mute
* because those pple don't buy fuel with there earned-cash but loots from d fed purse
* because even buhari has no power with is words and actions until may 29
* because some pple are extorting money with a scam idea called subsidy
* because we are overdependent on oil no green option
* because there are thousand reasons and this is one reason to desire a cleansing change
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by sursur(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2015
PDP hoarding fuel and money in the last minutes bcox de will vacate der office .I pray God to give us the strength to endure this suffering .
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by fareed69(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

Always Negative in thinking.

Is Buhari the President?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Dolly4u: 11:58am On May 25, 2015
kodded:
nigerians killed in southafrica Nigerians killed in asia No power supply Fuel scarcity

All after buhari won the election My brother which kind change chain be this ?
embarassed
I'm sorry to say dis, u don't have brain @ all for dis ur stupid comment
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by aphildam(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
And even in this heat of fuel scarcity there are still people who are not feeling it at all.
Count me in
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by MKO4ever(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
My broda, I told myself dat I wud not yab or insult any body wen I join nairaland pls don't make me break dat promise

@op no b small improvising tons oooh

Pls can anyone let me in on how to post topics cuz I just joined n I have no idea how to....tanks in advance.
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)

If you want to post anything, arrange your message very well state the address and go drop the letter at the post office nearest to you.

Thats the way to post documents.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

embarassed

Hold ur peace TANOID and stop the pretence. Stop denying the fact that ur clueless statesman is rewarding Nigerians for not giving him a second chance by baselessly laying blames on Buhari. This is how kind and passionate Gej had always been known for.
Tell ur hero to stop the last minute looting, remind him dat d girls have nt bn found and also tell him to stop punishing Nigerians just because they voted their conscience. All of a sudden, he is asking forgiveness 4rm Nigerians. Until he returns our billions of Nairas he distributed to the obas, emirs,kings and other wealthy personnel which could have been used to creating jobs, then we can decide to 4giv him or not. Lest I forget, remind him to also seek forgiveness from doz dat died under his watch. Such a compassionate leader in the history of Nigeria!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by callmescandy: 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
mencade5:
nonsense!
mencade5:
nonsense!
mencade5:
nonsense!
pls I am new here I don't know how to post comments,!! or topic!! can som1 pls teach me
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by shukuratbaby: 12:02pm On May 25, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This offer applies to those that stays in Ibadan alone
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by simplejayy(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2015
joker
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by MKO4ever(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2015
callmescandy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
pls I am new here I don't know how to post comments,!! or topic!! can som1 pls teach me

If you want to post anything, arrange your message very well state the address and go drop the letter at the post office nearest to you.

Thats the way to post documents.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by mudiana(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
people like u needs mental evaluation.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by sholasahyd(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
you are the biggest slowpoke I've seen in ages.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Pinkieblue(f): 12:09pm On May 25, 2015
callmescandy:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

Hmm yawa dey ooo...
Am not good at descriptive writing though but I will try..
When you log in,on the front page you will see different sub topics, select any one then click"create new topic"(make sure the topic you want to create relates to the platform you are) write down the subject(make sure its not more than 80 characters/alphabet) first before you create your Topic and you submit...
See JJC dey teach another JJC I pray we no fall inside gutter!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by angelswingson: 12:13pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
isn't it too early to make such comment? Pls always take a deep breath before issuing shit out of ur head
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by grbgrb4(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2015
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

embarassed
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

embarassed
kodded:
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity
No rain

embarassed
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Lagusta(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2015
STEVENcrack:

THE greatest sign that shows that Buhari is not d person we need is that fact that ARSENAL is not going for play off...wtf.

Becos during janathan regime dey no dey miss am.

Dis is a bad sign my brodas.

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady / "No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures)