Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones (43900 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Donaldomo(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
All dis are signs dat Buhari is not of GOD
Y is dis happening now?
All these are signs that your 'jesus' of otuoke was rejected at both the beginning and at the end of his tenure by all elements of nature!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by ogaju007(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

Just when i thought people couldn't get any du..ber
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by lurlah2014(f): 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
so who is of GOD
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by STEVENcrack(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2015
Lagusta:

You must be an animal..a rabbit to be precise.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Lagusta(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
STEVENcrack:

I must be an animal..a rabbit to be precise.

Hmmmmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by yungbillionaire(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hmm yawa dey ooo...
Am not good at descriptive writing though but I will try..
When you log in,on the front page you will see different sub topics, select any one then click"create new topic"(make sure the topic you want to create relates to the platform you are) write down the subject(make sure its not more than 80 characters/alphabet) first before you create your Topic and you submit...
See JJC dey teach another JJC I pray we no fall inside gutter!

Thanks madam pinkieblue, I just did it...am really grateful.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Mrbee21(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
man no see food chop,no fuel,no light, no job,small hope chai...baba God cum to our rescue...make thunda fire t.a orji and ikpeazu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Pinkieblue(f): 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
yungbillionaire:

Thanks madam pinkieblue, I just did it...am really grateful.

What's d name of ur thread Make I do FTC
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by gbaskiboy: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=yungbillionaire post=34074232][/quote]check in the section your topic fit in. Click the section and right below d advert slot you'll numbers created by that section already, then look for 'create new topic'. You are good to go, Insert the title topic and other write up and if u want to attach picture(s) you also do that too. Hope this will be helpful
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by unite4real: 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

the Devil in PDP is manifesting real quick.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Edusouls(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
foool, oga jona wey put us into this mess and suffering is of God...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Leopantro: 12:47pm On May 25, 2015
0rex:

Doesn't seem viable unless it has some sort of boost conversion integrated into it. Even with that, I don't see one AA battery supplying enough current.
Pls give feedback on your findings sha.

OH yes it can. Can supply up to 30v using an input of 3v. Can utilize 3v to power a cfl bulb.
Google Jeanna's light
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Bimpe29: 12:47pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
You missed it, and you need to reason well.

Is Jonathan's end time that is bad, sad and unpleasant.

Effects/results of Jonathan's clueless/inactive.

A fare well to all that is unpleasant, sad/unwanted, and welcoming on board all that is pleasant/good.

cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Leopantro: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
khupid:
bros, abeg share your schematics with me jhoor

This is a 1.5V to 12V converter. Can last 5 hours.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by xtervaganza(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?
opou, lets blame Buhari for what he knows nothign about
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Leopantro:

OH yes it can. Can supply up to 30v using an input of 3v. Can utilize 3v to power a cfl bulb.
Google Jeanna's light
Thank you. I just searched for it. Do you have any idea why products using this principle have not flooded the market yet?
I'll do some research on the Joule Thief thingy later.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Holyfield1(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=yungbillionaire post=34074232][/quote]Simple.....Click on any section of nairakand you want to post....Be it Romance,Celebrity,Politics,Health,Joke et cetera.......The u'll see ''CREATE NEW TOPIC'' just click on it then you're on the go
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Holyfield1(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=yungbillionaire post=34074232][/quote]Simple.....Click on any section of nairakand you want to post....Be it Romance,Celebrity,Politics,Health,Joke et cetera.......The u'll see ''CREATE NEW TOPIC'' just click on it then you're on the go
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Holyfield1(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
yungbillionaire:
Simple.....Click on any section of nairakand you want to post....Be it Romance,Celebrity,Politics,Health,Joke et cetera.......The u'll see ''CREATE NEW TOPIC'' just click on it then you're on the go
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Christianaluv(f): 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
This case of fuel scarcity don wear Agbada and face dey trek go unknown destination.
Go Abuja to go Congratulate Buhari.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by holyokoto(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

You still Gullible, As if you don't know where all these are coming from
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
kodded:
nigerians killed in southafrica
Nigerians killed in asia
No power supply
Fuel scarcity

All after buhari won the election
My brother which kind change chain be this ?

embarassed

That didn't come from your brain, did it? Because all you just said is fart.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by averyblacknyansh: 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
not funny at all bt truly senseless
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Abee79(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
adesegun121:
"Any bus stop #300", and mine is d 1st bus stop...I feel cheated... I'm dropping at the last bus stop..I'll trek back!"

suffering and smiling
Sharp Guy!!!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 25, 2015
Leopantro:

This is a 1.5V to 12V converter. Can last 5 hours.
God bless you my brother, lemme go and bring out my soldering kit. Are you a fellow hobbyist ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Kusibe77(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
kodded:
nigerians killed in southafrica Nigerians killed in asia No power supply Fuel scarcity

All after buhari won the election My brother which kind change chain be this ? embarassed
who is the current presido when this happened? Friday is May 29
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Leopantro: 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
khupid:
God bless you my brother, lemme go and bring out my soldering kit. Are you a fellow hobbyist ?

I am. Ordered some DC-DC converters from Amazon that can utilize 0.9v to 1.5v and supply 5-7v but got tired of waiting and decided to do it on my own. It's when I saw a 12v battery supplying 240v, that's when I knew I had to make it.
Below are the parts, having trouble getting the last two

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Leopantro: 3:38pm On May 25, 2015
0rex:

Thank you. I just searched for it. Do you have any idea why products using this principle have not flooded the market yet?
I'll do some research on the Joule Thief thingy later.

That's what baffles me. Yet to come across anyone who has an idea about it, considering that the parts are very easy to get

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by VickyRotex(f): 4:11pm On May 25, 2015
eleko1:
undecided CC. Vickyrotex aka IYA ALADURA

That's eleko1 charging his phone... cheesy

Why you go dey charge your phone with candle eleko? Oyami lenu gan o

*Searches for cane* angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by OLISASDEJI(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Y is dis happening now?

Becos,in ur mind u never see anything good in d man called buhari. U need to purify ur brain. So dat u can be a normal human being. Hating will never solve ur problem oooo. Repent nw.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
Leopantro:

I am. Ordered some DC-DC converters from Amazon that can utilize 0.9v to 1.5v and supply 5-7v but got tired of waiting and decided to do it on my own. It's when I saw a 12v battery supplying 240v, that's when I knew I had to make it.
Below are the parts, having trouble getting the last two
my brother, one question abeg.

i can see that the component labelled Q is some kind of semi-conductor from the NPN, and PNP divisions...do you mind specifying which kind of semi-conductor it is ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones by Leopantro: 7:38pm On May 25, 2015
khupid:
my brother, one question abeg.

i can see that the component labelled Q is some kind of semi-conductor from the NPN, and PNP divisions...do you mind specifying which kind of semi-conductor it is ?

Use here as a reference

m.instructables.com/id/Joule-Thief-no-IC-and-no-Transformer/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. / Things You Should Know Before Dating A Nigerian Lady / "No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.