Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,287 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday (2573 Views)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by politikin: 1:34pm On May 25, 2015
Some photos from the rehearsals for the inauguration ceremony which comes up on Friday May 29th at the Eagle square Abuja.

www.elitetribune.com

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by sayusuf(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by M0GIDI: 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
Why is Buhari not in Nigeria to rehearse?
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by missKiffy(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by theV0ice: 1:59pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Can you show us GEJ rehearsing in the pictures above?

Abi you think say na wedding preparations?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by M0GIDI: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Lets hope Buhari doesn't fluff his lines in front of global audience, it would be a disaster.
I sure hope he's had some elocution lessons too.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by likata: 2:16pm On May 25, 2015
i just wish this handing over is today so we can start to look out for "the change" promised.am tired of the stagnation in governance

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by wunderkiind(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
mdogo mdogo
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by theV0ice: 2:30pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Lets hope Buhari doesn't fluff his lines in front of global audience, it would be a disaster.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for your 'concern'.

English language hasn't changed since he handled that same office 30 years ago so don't get scared. wink As for elocution, Those members of the international community who have been falling over themselves to come congratulate him didn't complain, so i wonder why you're jittery? cheesy

If the elocutionary 'prowess' of Ban Ki Mon doesn't give the world the chills, they WILL NOT COMPLAIN about GMB's wink

or even yours for that matter wink

20 Likes

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by shammah1(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2015
Okay. Hope they won't waste money.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Imortal001: 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
Am gonna be there live by God grace to witness this historical time of our great country nigeria!
sai baba buhari!

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
we cant wait...............we hope for a better CHANGE.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2015
1.There is no light we would use to watch it on TV.
2. There is no fuel to buy
3. We re currently experiencing inflation in the country.

So how are we going to see the ceremony?? I pray things get better before 29th.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by ionsman: 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Why answering him? That guy's brain is made of Agidi.

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by theV0ice: 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
ionsman:

Where answering him. .That guy's brain is made of Agidi.

Na my guy abeg grin

Pity am wink
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
Tonto dikeh,should be on the artistes performing list
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Articul8(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

English language hasn't changed since he handled that same office 30 years ago so don't get scared. wink As for elocution, Those members of the international community who have been falling over themselves to come congratulate him didn't complain, so i wonder why you're jittery? cheesy

If the elocutionary 'prowess' of Ban Ki Mon doesn't give the world the chills, they WILL NOT COMPLAIN about GMB's wink

. Epic response.Thank U

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Bruteforce1o1: 4:24pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Dumb moses. No sense at all.

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by ede1(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2015
Can't him just handover today. We don tire. No fuel no light. The country is on autopilot.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by ramdris(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2015
Can't wait for the positive new dawn that is fast approaching.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by solid3(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
I really want to attend this event. Went to one of the security guys but they know next to nothing about procedure for admission in to the venue.

Anyone knows how I can get to attend this event on Friday?
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by spongeisback: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
No sir, maybe they expect Buhari to use internet terminologies...
Dear Baes,
You know Nigeria is not on fleek ATM so we should work together to make it tight. YOLO!
Followed by a duck lip and a peace sign.

theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by angelTI(f): 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Even if he does, Nigerians don't care!

What is the usefulness of a PhD President who couldn't perform and is even leaving a bad legacy undecided

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by theV0ice: 4:46pm On May 25, 2015
spongeisback:
No sir, maybe they expect Buhari to use internet terminologies...
Dear Baes,
You know Nigeria is not on fleek ATM so we should work together to make it tight. YOLO!
Followed by a duck lip and a peace sign.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even me sef go mess up if i have to flow in that Lingo cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Mowire: 5:09pm On May 25, 2015
solid3:
I really want to attend this event. Went to one of the security guys but they know next to nothing about procedure for admission in to the venue.

Anyone knows how I can get to attend this event on Friday?

According to news reports last week you need an official invitation to be at that venue. I doubt you can procure that.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by knightsTempler: 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
1. Independent Marketers want to be paid N200bn for forex variations.

2. NOI says the variations are preposterous and need to be verified by CBN before any payments can be made.

3. Independent Marketers refused to pay truck drivers. They claim govt owes them. Them dey pay truck drivers in dollars?

4. Truck drivers allegedly go on strike and refuse to load fuel.

5. According to Ifeanyi Ubah chairman of capital oil, a text was sent to all independent marketers by the association NOT to load trucks until their claims were met.

In all this all i can see so many inconsistencies...a truck driver interviewed yesterday pointed to his truck and said, he has been waiting to load since last week...does that even sound like someone who is on strike?

I can only see a bunch of selfish people who are trying to bulldoze the outgoing administration to pay unverifiable invoices...

They are also targeting the incoming government and giving them a sample of what they will do if they don't have their way...

It's a pure mafia 101 move...to win big, negotiate with your enemy when they are completely disadvantaged.

If the strike continue into Buhari's tenure things will be so bad that they will figure he will be forced to pay them instantly as the country would have been grounded to a complete halt.

It would be business as usual...just they way they like it.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 25, 2015

Candidly, there is nothing to celebrate for now. If I were GMB, with the way thing are presently, na parlor ceremony I go do.

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by knightsTempler: 5:45pm On May 25, 2015
Nice one.

Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by solid3(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2015
Mowire:

According to news reports last week you need an official invitation to be at that venue. I doubt you can procure that.

Which ministry, dept or agency is in charge of the protocol and invitation.

I'm sure it is not bought with money.
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

are u suddenly a learner?
Re: Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday by holytribe(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please tell them

Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Said In 2012 When He Led A Biafran Protest In UK(Pic+ Video / Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics]