Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church (27792 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Agwoden(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
Wike don show face? Chai! Amaechi ho go sleep tonight be dat lol.
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by pendusky(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by iyatrustee(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2015
See the young kids! When they no go gree marry early angry
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by joshuaidibia(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2015
gebest:
After killing innocent people, u run to church, hmm, he who kills by the sword must surely die by d sword.
Ok,mr preacher. Then buhari will die by what? Bomb abi Mtcheew angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by SLYBABA(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
[size=24pt]In six months time we shall know who is who[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Teeted: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
@op - Instead of just giving us a picture of the front row in chruch yesterday, maybe you should share the sermon of the bishop who preached? It`ll be more enriching.
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by funshint(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
Election rigging can make U̶̲̥̅̊ gov. it won't keep U̶̲̥̅̊ there...Wike enjoy that seat while it lasts. #RiversGov2015 worst election ever.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
His wife is soooo beautiful.

God please, I need a woman like this!!

Interested ladies should apply within wink
...can we see your own picture undecided tongue
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Neduzze5(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2015
chimkaire:
...can we see your own picture undecided tongue

Once you apply within, you'd get to see my own picture! cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Once you apply within, you'd get to see my own picture! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Neduzze5(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where your own picture sef? undecided
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Neduzze5(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
Chatlaury, good evening dear
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by shammah1(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
Eeya for you. You're crying already cry
efilefun:
You will still face the tribunal to explain how 200k votes turned 1 Million, Mama piss got no power to save you anymore or write results again.

Meanwhile Where that TANoid always shouting on every POST on nairaland that he HATES CHANGE? The mofo got no light to charge his phone and yet would come here after hustling to get it charged at barbing salon to spew thrash

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by shammah1(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2015
That's my G

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by tizblink: 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
It beats me to see people who know little or nothing bout rivers state politics spew trash. Truth be told the PDP would win Rivers State a million times over. People be talking bout political assasinations in Rivers State like they witnessed the events. #RIP to the dead buh its also no news that people within the same party political party can kill members to score cheap political points. Nigerian politics tho'. May God help us in all of these
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by AlienStar: 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Tell us who he killed or forever remain silent
Haha
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by babasanti: 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
funshint:
Election rigging can make U̶̲̥̅̊ gov. it won't keep U̶̲̥̅̊ there...Wike enjoy that seat while it lasts. #RiversGov2015 worst election ever.

Your a stupiid FOOL

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2015
AlienStar:
Haha

Kini?
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 25, 2015
SLYBABA:
[size=24pt]In six months time we shall know who is who[/size]
Because you plan to import voters from kano baa? the lower Niger region is a no go area for APC.Better get that into your head

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by ddippset(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
Wike, Man who defeated the General of
the common sense revolution.
Beat Him Black and Blue.
We love you Wike.
very true. Wike defeated the man who destroyed, raped, and disgraced his own gods patience Jonathan and goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by ddippset(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
tizblink:
It beats me to see people who know little or nothing bout rivers state politics spew trash. Truth be told the PDP would win Rivers State a million times over. People be talking bout political assasinations in Rivers State like they witnessed the events. #RIP to the dead buh its also no news that people within the same party political party can kill members to score cheap political points. Nigerian politics tho'. May God help us in all of these
don't you even call God here because by your comment if God came down right away, you'd be the first to receive his koboko.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Where your own picture sef? undecided
Nedu, e no gree show grin.
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Neduzze5(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2015
chimkaire:
Nedu, e no gree show grin.

Go jare! Your name sweet me die sha.... The meaning of your name I've in my head, you will not like to hear it grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by tizblink: 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
ddippset:
don't you even call God here because by your comment if God came down right away, you'd be the first to receive his koboko.

And you? Anyway ion see it useful engaging in a such discussion with you.

Enough said
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by geeudy(f): 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
gebest:
After killing innocent people, u run to church, hmm, he who kills by the sword must surely die by d sword.
obasanjo your brother that killed innocent citizens what did u do to him? Face your front jarri, you can't stop him, he's d Governor that defeated your Amaechi, go and hand yourself.
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by stanform: 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
innocent people were killed for wike to become a governor,90days at tribunal

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Go jare! Your name sweet me die sha.... The meaning of your name I've in my head, you will not like to hear it grin
...tell grin
I wouldn't mind smiley
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by kraftykc(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
Wike, Man who defeated the General of
the common sense revolution.
Beat Him Black and Blue.
We love you Wike.

So you love the man who defeated Common-sense's champion? That means you hate common sense doesn't it?

Your post wasn't very sensible was it. Ah...well you said so yourself sha
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
The governor-elect of Rivers State, Barr. Nyesom Wike; his wife Hon. Justice Suzette Nyesom-Wike; and their 2 kids stepped out together at the dedication service on 24th May 2015 ahead of the forthcoming inauguration of the governor-elect at St. Paul’s Anglican Cathedral, Diobu in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-rivers-governor-elect-nyesom-wike-steps-out-with-his-wife-2-kids/

Useless hypocritical bastards. Ur time is coming...

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by baybeeboi: 8:51pm On May 25, 2015
kraftykc:

So you love the man who defeated Common-sense's champion? That means you hate common sense doesn't it?

Your post wasn't very sensible was it. Ah...well you said so yourself sha
you know what,buddy?
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by kraftykc(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
you know what,buddy?

I don't doubt that. undecided
Re: Nyesom Wike Pictured With His Wife And Kids In Anglican Church by clovislouis(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
His wife is soooo beautiful.

God please, I need a woman like this!!

Interested ladies should apply within wink
what is beautiful abt her mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.