Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) (22842 Views)

Why Is Commedian Akpororo Looking Soo Unkempt/broke..see Photos / PHOTOS: Davido Calls Fan ‘blind & Broke’ On Social Media For Messing With Him / Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Moana(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2015
It is not every celebrity that you insult that will give you the other cheek. Dont go looking for trouble if you dont want trouble to trouble you
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by sacora(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2015
d
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2015
Well, if you mind your business, nobody would insult you.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by watchindelta(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2015
I don,t fk with lil nigaz who play with cat blabla, d night time belong to d Dog.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by chidiandre(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2015
well he just showed that he's 23.....what's with money and making people stupid

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by delishpot: 6:13pm On May 25, 2015
BURN !!! grin grin E don tey money dey yab man.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by BabaOneChance: 6:15pm On May 25, 2015
The 'blind' is ok but the 'BROKE' is unnecessary. And he even had to spell it out in the upper case
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by uhalauju(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
AGBb:
Lol, u dey vex o.
Me no vex....just expressing my thoughts
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Aida13: 6:33pm On May 25, 2015
Davido has time replying every Diss comment. You go tire. Still, great comeback. That fan na bad belle. But why must Davido use the broke card. Is money everything. Shior angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Tonason: 6:40pm On May 25, 2015
Illuminati mentality. Money money money
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by bosun11(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2015
dude go find trouble and he used what he had to insult the fan back, instead of hitting back at davido....ask d fan y he dud that in the first place.......at least he knew his age...................... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by jazzy4naija(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:
Well said Davido! Nigerians and their lack of common sense, when you talking to someone with more money and fame than you then learn to speak with respect!
Didn't want to comment but for d sake of kids on this forum I had too..People like u are the reason Nigeria would not progress .Davido is what he is because his fans appreciate what he does which means without these fans he is nothing. There are many musicians out there but they are not celebrities because they dont have the no of fans Davido has. If i were Davido I will joke about what the fan said like saying "U mean 32 ? do I look that old lol" That would have shut d fan up. About Davido been richer so the fan must bow to him..don't believe u are serious but just in case u are let me advice u its only in Nigeria that we measure success by how much money someone has. Successes is relative for instance Man united consider their forth place finish as failure while Newcastle consider their 16th position as success so what u might tag as a reason to worship someone might mean nothing to another

6 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by jayben(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2015
Rather than blaming davido, I blame those that even follow them on social media ie twitter, Facebook etc. Soaking my garri and g nuts grin
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Spydamannn(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
If na me I for swear for am pass,what's your nose doing in my Biz
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by segend(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2015
jazzy4naija:

Didn't want to comment but for d sake of kids on this forum I had too..People like u are the reason Nigeria would not progress .Davido is what he is because his fans appreciate what he does which means without these fans he is nothing. There are many musicians out there but they are not celebrities because they dont have the no of fans Davido has. If i were Davido I will joke about what the fan said like saying "U mean 32 ? do I look that old lol" That would have shut d fan up. About Davido been richer so the fan must bow to him..don't believe u are serious but just in case u are let me advice u its only in Nigeria that we measure success by how much money someone has. Successes is relative for instance Man united consider their forth place finish as failure while Newcastle consider their 16th position as success so what u might tag as a reason to worship someone might mean nothing to another

You just spoke my mind. Most nigerians believe that if you are are broke, then you don't count. Don't know why all theses celebrities assume that their fans are broke, left to me, these guys won't make a dime, cos I don't go to their shows, nor buy their albums.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:
Well said Davido! Nigerians and their lack of common sense, when you talking to someone with more money and fame than you then learn to speak with respect!
he ought to have gotten used to such comments . He shouldn't expect praises at all times.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
jazzy4naija:

So because you are a fan that means I should condone your insults? The way you sound it looks like Davido goes around bashing every fan, this is 9ja and not abroad, you can't just dish out and expect not to receive in return. Just because these people are celebrities doesn't give fans the right to insult them anyhow. Even as a non celeb if someone should try such with me I'll become offended or at least tempted to reply with sarcasm, so mr. man don't lecture me about the dynamics between celebrities & fans, they are both human beings!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2015
deejay2x67:
he ought to have gotten used to such comments . He shouldn't expect praises at all times.

You're right but he might have just been in a bad mood, we all humans!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Skoopy(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2015
If God smiles at you, you get all including wealth, but if he does the opposite, your guess is as good as mine. David has to be careful.
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by otiigba1(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2015
Who the hell is davido? What does he do Is he trekking?
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by delors(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2015
Wetin the fan talk, wetin Davido say? His response only confirms he's actually 23, baby brain.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by wisdompraise(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

What makes you believe that Davido has more money that than the guy?
Because he is not a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2015
wisdompraise:

What makes you believe that Davido has more money that than the guy?
Because he is not a celebrity

It's simple most people with real money are very classy people, the guy showed no class whatsoever and unfortunately Davido had to stoop down to his level!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by jazzy4naija(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

So because you are a fan that means I should condone your insults? The way you sound it looks like Davido goes around bashing every fan, this is 9ja and not abroad, you can't just dish out and expect not to receive in return. Just because these people are celebrities doesn't give fans the right to insult them anyhow. Even as a non celeb if someone should try such with me I'll become offended or at least tempted to reply with sarcasm, so mr. man don't lecture me about the dynamics between celebrities & fans, they are both human beings!
What is insulting about what the fan said ? That Davido looks older than his age or is there anything wrong with been 32? As a celebrity u must understand that fans would provoke u sometimes but considering who I are ,u have to take a deep breath before responding to what fans say about u it does not make u weak it only shows u r more matured
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2015
jazzy4naija:

What is insulting about what the fan said ? That Davido looks older than his age or is there anything wrong with been 32? As a celebrity u must understand that fans would provoke u sometimes but considering who I are ,u have to take a deep breath before responding to what fans say about u it does not make u weak it only shows u r more matured

You might not find it offensive but I do, I stay in a country where such words are considered verbal abuse. It's high time Nigerians start behaving responsibly online or offline! Yea he could have just ignored the guy or laugh it off but he's human and once in a while it pays to give people a piece of your mind!
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by kelechiMarie(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2015
repogirl:
These so called celebs know nothing other than money.... If them wan yab , na only money dem sabi use to yab.

They should enroll in my class and I will teach them the correct way to yawa people. For a fee of course.
com teach me na sometimes i'm way too nice
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Genea(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
It is not every celebrity that you insult that will give you the other cheek. Dont go looking for trouble if you dont want trouble to trouble you
must he use money to insult him,he shud quit acting like a kid

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by keni315(f): 7:53pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:
you are not a nigerian Must every thing be about money and fame, i'm very sure the guy was just joking...money can do everything mate, only attitude can
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Moana(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:
must he use money to insult him,he shud quit acting like a kid
lesson in life, if you attack a person from one angle you cant cry foul when they attack you from another angle. Dont insult people and you wont be embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by Genea(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
segend:

You just spoke my mind. Most nigerians believe that if you are are broke, then you don't count. Don't know why all theses celebrities assume that their fans are broke, left to me, these guys won't make a dime, cos I don't go to their shows, nor buy their albums.
meeeehn me and u r alike,dey wud av bin broke if everyone was like meeee,did stupid bunch of ingrates called celebrities
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by abbey621(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
keni315:

you are not a nigerian

I am but I've been fortunate enough to expose myself to things beyond my immediate surroundings. Like Netiquette and so on...
Re: Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) by keni315(f): 8:01pm On May 25, 2015
abbey621:

I am but I've been fortunate enough to expose myself to things beyond my immediate surroundings. Like Netiquette and so on...
well, i think its Davido that is lacking it now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Premier League Player Of The Month For September (Photos) / "Even If I Get Pregnant..." - Tiwa Savage Hints At Second Baby In 2018 / Jessica Will Not Kill Me Linjust Comedy Episode 13 "Smart Girl". So Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.