Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols (62659 Views)

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga / Photo Of The Day!! Have You See The 'don Jazzy' Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by omanifrank(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2015
lol
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by kolamilan(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hehehe... Hope say Don Jazzy go patronize am at least once.

I trust my Mavin Producer sha. So down to earth!!

Make I go open my own Don Jazzy Filling Station!!
filling station or game house.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by suyamasta(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2015
Lolzzz No respect for copyright yet in naija!
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by agboty(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2015
Don Jazzy Public Toilet dey my area sef!
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Superman11(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hehehe... Hope say Don Jazzy go patronize am at least once.

I trust my Mavin Producer sha. So down to earth!!

Make I go open my own Don Jazzy Filling Station!!

the guy go barb don jazzy head spoil ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Moana(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2015
I liked his response to it though. If it were some other yeyebrity ehn, you would not hear then end of it
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by deb(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2015
armadeo:
Lol.

In a sane country that nigger would pay royalty firbuaing his name. Here anything goes.

The idea of intellectual property is astounding to many, and others don't even understand it.

Many would read this and still won't get it.

You took it out of my mouth my brother. You can see some people already thinking of what business to open with another man's brand name. And some of these commentators are supposed to be learned. The state of Nigerian education "na real wah" now.

I believe someday, some time Nigerians will begin to live and act the way sane humans do across the rest of the world. Someday, I believe!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Neduzze5(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2015
kolamilan:
filling station or game house.

Filling station na! Better money dey am at the moment!!
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2015
I have 2face condom, so wetin dy there?
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Emmanueledu(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2015
Don jazzy is so down earth!
If it were to be some irrelevant celebrities they will start shouting “my name is a brand" or even sue the person!
I wish he gives the owner a call or possibly visit the place...
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Dahnify70(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2015
Apex32:
Some people no get sense o, na d guy get the salon undecided

I wonder o o o o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by madtmoney: 8:07pm On May 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Originalsly: 8:14pm On May 25, 2015
Passerby seeing billboard.....hmmm....so Don Jazzy doesn't know the difference between a salon and a saloon. He needs to nip this in the bud before his name be dragged to the gutter.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
HEY! NA ONLY HUMAN OOOH, PEOPLE ARE SO EAGER TO IDENTIFY WITH, I ASK MYSELF HOW DO I HUNGER TO ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH JESUS?

MERE MORTALS..
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 25, 2015
In america, he would have claimed copy right infringement!
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by write2obi(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2015
Don Baba J. While spoilt brat was complaining about " "davido mama put" undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by NobleG1(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2015
Nigerians are st*upid. You can't try this in a civilized country, the celebrity will sue your dumb as*s back to poverty, because making money with someone's name without permission is a serious crime.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Bonapart(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2015
armadeo:
Lol.

In a sane country that nigger would pay royalty firbuaing his name. Here anything goes.

The idea of intellectual property is astounding to many, and others don't even understand it.
Truth is, I don't get it

Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by armadeo(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=34090868][/quote]

If you don't get it Google it.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Chrizoby(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2015
naija for u
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Bonapart(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2015
armadeo:

If you don't get it Google it.
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Otamayomi1(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Lol... Na So I Hear Say Kim K Get Shopping Centre Abi Na Boutique 4 Naija.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by onyieazy(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2015
Maxtermind:
Lol..Don jazzy posted this with caption

I like don baba j, he makes fun out of everything you no. Unlike davido that saw davido resturant and he is angry.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by salaboiz(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2015
We will soon have Don Jazzy rat killer
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by Damikevin(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by EbolaParasite: 10:04pm On May 25, 2015
armadeo:
Lol.

Abeg park well. Who told you that he has exclusive rights to the name. In a sane society, he would have applied to have the name protected. Too bad some of us beat him to it. We own the name. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by EbolaParasite: 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
NobleG1:
Nigerians are st*upid. You can't try this in a civilized country, the celebrity will sue your dumb as*s back to poverty, because making money with someone's name without permission is a serious crime.

Again, until the name is protected, anyone can use it
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by armadeo(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Abeg park well. Who told you that he has exclusive rights to the name. In a sane society, he would have applied to have the name protected. Too bad some of us beat him to it. We own the name. tongue

And who told you he doesn't have exclusive rights to the name. Is your name don jazzy?? Or ebolaparasite which by the way you haven't paid for copyrights angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by thecommunist(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2015
NobleG1:
all of u screaming copyright...how are u sure the salon owner didnt get permission before using don jazzy's name? Abeg make una cool down jare.
Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by koolkidcletus(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2015
wink

Re: Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols by simdam500(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2015
This is nice... Somebody actually loves him for who he his.

Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) / Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.