Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War (5062 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by ramdris(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2015
omenka:
99% of the people getting all giddy like circus chimps on steroids chanting war songs online don't have an idea what gun powder smells like.

As for me, I have A LOT to lose. I value my life and wanna live to see my children grow up and raise their own families.

I don't know what a gun powder smells like and honestly, I really don't wanna know. I don't wanna witness a war, I want peace, and wanna keep enjoying my life.

If you are so eager to fight a war, you can as well get drafted into one of the numerous terror groups around the world. I doubt they'd turn down your requests.
God bless u and may the peace u seek find u. Thanks

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by ubyways(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2015
stebell:

Bros, there is something yu are leaving out. And that is the Nation abi na country wud hav to sell the crude from the Delta b4 having money to buy the refined product.

Omenka I see yu the hater and a janjaweeed yu are
this is exactly what the dumb westerners don't understand, they can't figure out where they got d money using in importing refined products.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by atlwireles: 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

if u re beating d drum of war, den go do it with ur family, and form ur alliance with d SE, re u nt d Urhobo man tat sees other Urhobo as imposter on NL ?.. SMH

was barely 13- 15 during d Warri crisis, till nw I still fill d brunt in my flesh, av dey killed some1 in ur presense ?, u have climb dead bodies ? , my mom changed my name to English name den, to see hw critical d issue was..

I use God beg una, remove SS abeg, mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

grin grin grin grin Parkwell, you're too amateurish to be quoting me.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 2:01pm On May 26, 2015
Normality:

if you want us to reason and perhaps argue or debate, bring yourself out, i swear to God who made me, that school you think you went to, when I am done with you, they will take all the certificates they gave you back.
Why not come let's try.

I get your time?
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by PastorPLC: 2:27pm On May 26, 2015
Some people here are not smart enough. Even if you import fuel, how do you pay for it? It is from the money we realize from crude oil. Nigeria has no other means of deriving her revenue except oil. So, why this trash that Nigeria import oil through South West? If you have your own Republic today, you will continue importing fuel without exporting anything, and you hope to have favourable balance of trade and payment. What kind of continue will that be - a country that boast of its import without export? A big time fail country.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

I get your time?

Why not come prove that I am an illiterate. You think it's all these chewing gum high institution you went to.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
Normality:

Why not come prove that I am an illiterate. You think it's all these chewing gum high institution you went to.

Of course, you have no meaningful life; that is why you even want to see someone from a public forum physically just to prove you have seen classroom before. If you have a meaningful life, you will be too busy pursuing it to have time for nonsense. I guess you and babyosisi, the ward maid are family members. She too does nairaland-trotting like she has no other life.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

Of course, you have no meaningful life; that is why you even want to see someone from a public forum physically just to prove you have seen classroom before. If you have a meaningful life, you will be too busy pursuing it to have time for nonsense. I guess you and babyosisi, the ward maid are family members. She too does nairaland-trotting like she has no other life.

Didn't you call me an illiterate?
if I face you in an argument with reasoning, your kinsmen will send you in exile.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 3:24am On May 27, 2015
Normality:

Didn't you call me an illiterate?
if I face you in an argument with reasoning, your kinsmen will send you in exile.

Of course you are very intelligent; that is why you said staff of office presentation happens every 4 years. Thoughtless eediot.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by genxris: 6:28am On May 27, 2015
bigass:
Everything na for your imagination. Nobody ever boasted of nothing and there's nothing like SS and SE
Besides you be Olodo. The fuel we use as a nation is imported and loaded unto trucks from LAGOS tank farms.
ask yourself why is fuel always cheaper in SW than East? It is because of transportation cost from Lagos to the east.

I can tell u categorically no urhobo or itsetkiri man wants to be under igbo domination.
You import the fuel and how do you pay for it . Is it with crude oil money gotten from Eastern Nigeria or is it the onions and beans money sold in northern Nigeria ? If you listen to radio Biafra you will understand that all those lies and impression created to cause disaffection between the Ibo man in the south east and his cousins from the so called south south has been unveiled and they now understand that their common enemy is a Hausa man who insists on one Nigeria because he has oil wells in the delta region and a Yoruba man who sees the oil as the only source of economic prosperity of Nigeria and hence believes we stay as a country.
Before anyone calls me a tribal bigot, I inwardly want a United Nigeria if only equity and justice will reign without oppression of some people and still regard them as fools
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 7:20am On May 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Of course you are very intelligent; that is why you said staff of office presentation happens every 4 years. Thoughtless eediot.

Jesus Christ, when did I say that?
Just go, im-becile, you got no reasonable thing to say.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by bigass(f): 7:53am On May 27, 2015
genxris:

You import the fuel and how do you pay for it . Is it with crude oil money gotten from Eastern Nigeria or is it the onions and beans money sold in northern Nigeria ? If you listen to radio Biafra you will understand that all those lies and impression created to cause disaffection between the Ibo man in the south east and his cousins from the so called south south has been unveiled and they now understand that their common enemy is a Hausa man who insists on one Nigeria because he has oil wells in the delta region and a Yoruba man who sees the oil as the only source of economic prosperity of Nigeria and hence believes we stay as a country.
Before anyone calls me a tribal bigot, I inwardly want a United Nigeria if only equity and justice will reign without oppression of some people and still regard them as fools

how can i listen to radio biafra
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 8:20am On May 27, 2015
Normality:

Jesus Christ, when did I say that?
Just go, im-becile, you got no reasonable thing to say.

Not only are you an eediot, you are also suffering from dementia. Very soon,byour case will become an advanced syndrome.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 9:10am On May 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Not only are you an eediot, you are also suffering from dementia. Very soon,byour case will become an advanced syndrome.

Your case is beyond help, I thought only are you a comedian, you are a nut case.
I know each and every thing I have said on Nairaland since 2010.

When I comment on a post, call me anytime anyday, ask me, I will rephrase it for you without looking back at it.
You are the one suffering from dementia and acute memory loss, you are so finished!

get away and stop mentioning me.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
calebo101:

Being a minority under igbo domination is way better than being a minority under Yoruba, Hausa, Fulanis and same Igbos. Don't you think so?

Besides we share same religion and almost same outlook and perception of life in Nigeria. We believe in one God and we believe in education to better our lives. I can't really say same about the rest.

You are an intelligent Urhobo man....

Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by wadetaw202: 4:52am On May 28, 2015
Normality:

Your case is beyond help, I thought only are you a comedian, you are a nut case.
I know each and every thing I have said on Nairaland since 2010.

When I comment on a post, call me anytime anyday, ask me, I will rephrase it for you without looking back at it.
You are the one suffering from dementia and acute memory loss, you are so finished!

get away and stop mentioning me.

Eediotic jobless dumbass. What about jumping into the lagoon? It will help cure some of your self deception.
Re: Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War by luizpippo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
OduaVanguard:

Mr. Fake pastor, most of the Oil Nigeria consumes -- and which is currently scarce -- is IMPORTED. Does your dumb a$$ get that? The one Nigeria exports from the Delta is UNREFINED Crude. We don't refine enough crude to meet local consumption -- coz our refineries lack the capacity-- hence the need for imports.

The SW can import refined crude just like the country is currently doing without the Niger Delta being involved.

If you are going to beat your chest about anything, at least check your facts first so you don't make a fool of yourself, Mr. "Pastor".

While at it, note that the funds being used to import that very fuel comes from the oil in the Delta.

Certainly not from Osun, Ekiti or Ogun

APC In ‘tears’ As Metuh Rubbishes EFCC / APC Enugu Presidential Rally. PMB Meets A Fully Seated Stadium. Pics / Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50