Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

White Men? NEVER AGAIN ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Men? NEVER AGAIN ! (533 Views)

What White Men Say About. Hausa People / Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). / (photo)gone Are D Days When D White Men Are Bowing B4 Uganda's Idie Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Men? NEVER AGAIN ! by Doshmynthrill(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2015
For years the afro race have been riddiculed and hummiliated and enslaved, And today it is still in the laughing stock... Why.. Because weak uncle toms allows it. Id be damned if id see any of my race accept this bullshit ! im a Hestanfell (person with white mother and black father) And even tough im half white. I realise the situation and hate white men more then any fucking one on this forum ! The white man is this worlds plauge. The white man supports boko haram because the white man and the jews dont want African people to sucseed. Idi Amin was a hero for kicking out the jews from his country. Mugabe is a hero for taking back the land and gold mines from white men (paraswhites). You have been lied to by who is the good and bad, Because media is 99,9% owned by jews and some white men. Enough of this shit now. the white man should have no influence or land or stores or say in Africa !!! Any Hestanfell's out there ? Tired of the white system? Want total freedom? Then Join HMTFF !

DoshVåden !

1 Like

Re: White Men? NEVER AGAIN ! by Abagworo(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2015
While I agree with you on our mental slavery as Africans, I equaly seem to believe that the Whites for whatever reason have been quite lenient.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Transition Of The Day. / How Buhari Forgot He Was The President-elect / 10 Mistakes Samuel Ortom Should Not Make As Benue State Governor By Ameh Godwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.