Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). (2968 Views)

Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo / See The Touching Letter Bush Snr Left To Bill Clinton At The White House. / Asari Dokubo And His Men(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mugabe you are so right.

1 Share

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Starships4u(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Its my crush's thread
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by MISSNORA(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
My nigga

4 Likes

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
funny man, but its d truth..

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol you wish.
Starships4u:
Its my crush's thread
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
So true.
mcchaka:
funny man, but its d truth..
Dude ain't smiling.
MISSNORA:
My nigga

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by MISSNORA(f): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
Dude ain't smiling.
lol yeah

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Starships4u(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
christinie:
Lol you wish.
seriously
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by pyyxxaro: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Capital letter NO

Let's stone them to death embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by bugzbunny: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wetin gay do una?
Instead of clamouring for gud governance
And development.......
Tmoro u go stand for US embassy dey pray for visa
Dumbo africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol. Goodnight.
Starships4u:
seriously
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by acenazt: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2015
My main man Robert.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by babadem2much(m): 2:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Mugabe making Africans proud every day every time. a real outspoken leader despite or xter

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by dmola(m): 3:09am On Sep 04, 2015
so true
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by M4gunners: 4:17am On Sep 04, 2015
bugzbunny:
Wetin gay do una?
And development.......
Dumbo africans
Are you supporting gays? To topic i say no to homo.
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Kalvan: 5:25am On Sep 04, 2015
This thread gave me cancer.
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Mugabe you are so right.

This sh*t save the one pointed at the gay nonsense was written by someone else ...

Even the gay accusation is faulty cos there are traditions from Africa that goes well with being gay. For e.g ;

king Muwang II of Buganda (Uganda) a
monarch, was widely reported to have
engaged in sexual relations with his male
subjects.- He wasn't influenced by the white man

Same sex marriages were honored in the present day Angola long before the Portuguese came - they weren't infected by the white man

In fact, there are 21 varieties of traditional African homosexuality going by Colin Stewart's submission

So, what am I saying? I'm saying homosexuality isn't the white man's disease exclusively.

I'm disappointed this is coming from the most educated President in Africa with 18 degrees... Maybe I needn't be disappointed anyway , Buhari wey no bag even 1 university degree dey rule over effectively the most populous country in Africa . #Whayasay
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari the king of the North competent?
Bwabwabwabwa! (laughing in swahili).

So you said gay practices have been ongoing before the Colonial era? I hear you! The way you went out of the board to dig up these details, Hmnnnnn, I suspect you, hmnnnnnnn.
Mugabe is so right it's not even funny anymore.
Say no to homosexuality. Yes! Christinie says so!
Sabrwahaqqo:

This sh*t save the one pointed at the gay nonsense was written by someone else ...

Even the gay accusation is faulty cos there are traditions from Africa that goes well with being gay. For e.g ;

Same sex marriages were honored in the present day Angola long before the Portuguese came - they weren't infected by the white man

In fact, there are 21 varieties of traditional African homosexuality going by Colin Stewart's submission

So, what am I saying? I'm saying homosexuality isn't the white man's disease exclusively.

I'm disappointed this is coming from the most educated President in Africa with 18 degrees... Maybe I needn't be disappointed anyway , Buhari wey no bag even 1 university degree dey rule over effectively the most populous country in Africa . #Whayasay
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Buhari the king of the North competent?
Bwabwabwabwa! (laughing in swahili).

So you said gay practices have been ongoing before the Colonial era? I hear you! The way you went out of the board to dig up these details, Hmnnnnn, I suspect you, hmnnnnnnn.
Mugabe is so right it's not even funny anymore.
Say no to homosexuality. Yes! Christinie says so!

King of the North You're such a jester kai lmfao grin

You beta speak your mind now now before you get pregnant with stomached thoughts. grin
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol don't let me start with you moss. You don't wanna see my bad side.
Sabrwahaqqo:

King of the North You're such a jester kai lmfao grin

You beta speak your mind now now before you get pregnant with stomached thoughts. grin
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Lol don't let me start with you moss. You don't wanna see my bad side.

Oh! I'm scaaared!!

You know what? Your worst side is my best side. So, swiri sweerve wink grin
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Don't say I didn't warn you. Some people are natural fire brands.
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh! I'm scaaared!!

You know what? Your worst side is my best side. So, swiri sweerve wink grin
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by ruffhandu: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2015
NO
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Don't say I didn't warn you. Some people are natural fire brands.

Lol . No be only fire brands you go soon see bomb brands
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Bye kid
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol . No be only fire brands you go soon see bomb brands
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Bye kid
Journey mercies sis
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by christinie(f): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
I like him but not his sit-tight governance.
babadem2much:
Mugabe making Africans proud every day every time. a real outspoken leader despite or xter

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Precioussilas10: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Wetin gay do una?
And development.......
Dumbo africans
stfu you gay!if you want to practice your indecent and disgusting acts,go to the western world.
Re: Mugabe's Touching Letter To All White Men. (photo). by Precioussilas10: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2015

That's not the bottom line,bro.The point my man was trying to drive home is that,we can't legalise such in africa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Pictures Of The Day!!! / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.