Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (56959 Views)

22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by lalasticlala(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
Sincere4u:

Thanks dearbut wetin i do ur antispam bot. e no ban d spammers na me we dey catch them e come hook?.
The antispam should be configured to tell people they've been banned rather than the try again/wait for few hours. I waited till few hours became over two days.

Thanks a million Lalasticlala. Now i know why ur name is all over the site but please help me check if the antispam bot hadn't also banned Queensss. She's not updated us for long now. Thanks once again!.

no she wasn't banned. i guess you didn't check you profile that time you couldn't comment. if not you would have seen that you were banned by the anti spam
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

no she wasn't banned. i guess you didn't check you profile that time you couldn't comment. if not you would have seen that you were banned by the anti spam

Sir please i have a complaint.

For like two days now, i have not been able to comment on Nairaland with my UC Browser. I have been using Opera Mini and am really not enjoying it. Please what could be the problem? I use Android and also tried it on my Symbian phone (using UC Browser) but it's the same thing. Please what's the problem, sir?
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thanks for coming to the rescue yet i insist i no do ur anti-spam American pitbull dog anything wey make am vex come bot me enter pit.
Very glad our darling thread is ok, up and running. However, will be glad to know wetin dey fit make the anti-spam dog provoke so i go jeje dey avoid crossing em path next time. Glad there's an antidote for it's killer bites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.