Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (56930 Views)

22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
Have you ever tried to solve a mathematics problem and got hanged?
Have your teacher/lecturer solved a mathematics problem and skip so many steps?
Do you want to know whether the answer you got in solving your mathematics problem is accurate?
Are you confused about what to do next in solving a problem?
FOR YOU and ONLY YOU

NICKZOM (www.nickzom.com) is here for you in all available way.

To go straight to the Mathematics section click on www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by GoodMuyis(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
justhelp:
f there any one interested I have glo vouchers 500 each I hav just two goes for 400 each, I don't use glo,a female friend sent it to me thinking am using glo for my BB bis reliable person pls

Ok I dont doubt, i need it
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by tucky200(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Good job. This shows the Nigerian Army is working
- Why the pics of the foreign currency? Is the military also scared of Buhari's probe
Lol...why not
The fear of buhari is d beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by AfroBlue(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
listen for yourself ....

Mossad Agent/Author Reveals ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service on C-SPAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2uK6fs2KmI

and recent headlines ......

Sudan's President claims CIA and Mossad 'stand behind' Isis and Boko Haram

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sudans-president-claims-cia-and-mossad-stand-behind-isis-and-boko-haram-10051024.html
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by mrofficial(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2015
kelvyn7:

for where ? grin

have u not heard dat they have been promised 21 virgins when they get to hell for bombing fellow humans

And they will continue sending them to their imagined 21 virgins.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by preetyrozy: 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
They will be wiped out, all of them and the sledge harmer will fall on those financing them. >:
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Khd95(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2015
Pls wots d equivalence of dat currency 2 naira b4 i comment...
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by jossyj: 10:03pm On May 25, 2015
Why did you kill baba boys now?
Is this the amnesty?
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by hansad: 10:09pm On May 25, 2015
BasseyJ:
May the financiers be punished accordingly

Tomorrow, sorry, after May 29. Truth is: Boko won last election after six years fight to send Jonah away from Aso Rock.

Next target: taking over the whole of Nigeria.

Boko says it's fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by oweman: 10:11pm On May 25, 2015
Pavarottii:
Gallant soldiers! Carry ON! We the concerned citizens are behind you.
God bless the NA!
God bless GEJ!
God bless Nigeria!

Anyone believing this need his head double chexked !.
SOJA GARIN ROGO wawa soja yachi wake.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by mavelo: 10:12pm On May 25, 2015
AfroBlue:
listen for yourself ....

Mossad Agent/Author Reveals ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service on C-SPAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2uK6fs2KmI

and recent headlines ......

Sudan's President claims CIA and Mossad 'stand behind' Isis and Boko Haram

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sudans-president-claims-cia-and-mossad-stand-behind-isis-and-boko-haram-10051024.html

Keep deceiving yourself & others but not me!!!
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by 7footre(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2015
ednut1:
u reason wit ur a$$. dat is 500 euro, what sanctions can ur country take against dem so it is the European central bank dat gv d money to dem. learn to reason abeg
Learn to be courteous Mr man and stop insulting yourself
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Youngmolis: 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
Burn 'em to hell 'em fuckers
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by nkemdi89(f): 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
That looks like isi elizabeth ( pounds).
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Etizz: 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
We earlier reported about the Thousands of Foreign Currency Found on Dead Terrorist Commander Suspected to be a Foreigner https://www.nairaland.com/2336041/soldiers-kill-boko-haram-commander

Here are pictures from the raid..

https://mobile.twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/602827452109496320

Pls how can I edit to change my username here on nairaland.... Thanks.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by harry509: 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
We earlier reported about the Thousands of Foreign Currency Found on Dead Terrorist Commander Suspected to be a Foreigner https://www.nairaland.com/2336041/soldiers-kill-boko-haram-commander

so.... Who Rr d owner's of d currency?
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by ManTiger(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2015
500 euros? grin sad shocked
We hardly see this even in the bureau de change. These goats are very well connected!
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Good job. This shows the Nigerian Army is working
- Why the pics of the foreign currency? Is the military also scared of Buhari's probe
...are u also clueless?

No insults please...thanks
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Godsonkemz(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2015
End of the line for BHT. These barbarians deserve no mercy.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by ifyan(m): 12:35am On May 26, 2015
Dinocarex:
Boko Haram shall soon be a thing of the past in this nation soon. #Amen

Our name will rise again among other nations. UN will flock into our obodo naija for support.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by ifyan(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2015
Pavarottii:
Gallant soldiers! Carry ON! We the concerned citizens are behind you.
God bless the NA!
God bless GEJ!
God bless Nigeria!

Love this bro.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by ifyan(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2015
Tjerison1:
Kill them all

Not only that erase their existence away from the universe.

You know. ....
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 12:49am On May 26, 2015
What of the armnesty organised by northern elders to buhari by justice uwas

We are watching in HD

God dey
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 12:59am On May 26, 2015
Thanks for the info but thanks especially for giving me the privilege of reaching you directly via this thread.
Had been longing to find out what is happening to the thread: "How to make a Huge success online with PPD" by Queensss. Can't even see the its 'reply' button. This present challenge has literally killed the thread....a promising thread that was to help bless and change the lives of many Nairalanders for the better. Why..Lalasticlala?.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 1:06am On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thanks for the info but thanks especially for giving me the privilege of reaching you directly via this thread.
Had been longing to find out what is happening to the thread: "How to make a Huge success online with PPD" by Queensss. Can't even see the 'reply' button anymore thereby unable to post replies to comments or questions. This present challenge has literally killed the thread....a promising thread that was to help bless and change the lives of many Nairalanders for the better. Why..Lalasticlala?.
Please do fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders great favour by restoring the functionalities on the thread to enable us continue the tutorials to a logical end. There's no job in the land so anything that could help Nairalanders build a better life should be taken into considerations by the admin.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by notoriousbabe: 1:47am On May 26, 2015
7footre:
Can we atleast know the country that uses the currency? So that we will know the appropriate sanctions to take against them... if we will
the country is abia state
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by oweman: 6:23am On May 26, 2015
i just dey sorry for thie foolishness.of the nigerian army how.coukd they gather this fake pictures from whereever as boko haram ,the areas of nothern nigeria.where people go half unclad as this pictures indicate are far from the theartre of the batles . moslems dont have this culture you display here ;this is pure lies .
BOTTOM LINE.......
THIS PICTURES ARE FAKE ;WERE NOT TAKEN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA WHERE BOKO HARAM OPERATE .
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by lalasticlala(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2015
Sincere4u:

Why..Lalasticlala?.
Please do fellow Nigerians/Nairalanders great favour by restoring the functionalities on the thread to enable us continue the tutorials to a logical end. There's no job in the land so anything that could help Nairalanders build a better life should be taken into considerations by the admin.

nothing happened to the thread, antispam bot banned you. but its fixed
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

nothing happened to the thread, antispam bot banned you. but its fixed

Thanks dearbut wetin i do ur antispam bot. e no ban d spammers na me we dey catch them e come hook?.
The antispam should be configured to tell people they've been banned rather than the try again/wait for few hours. I waited till few hours became over two days.

Thanks a million Lalasticlala. Now i know why ur name is all over the site but please help me check if the antispam bot hadn't also banned Queensss. She's not updated us for long now. Thanks once again!.
Re: Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered by superstar1(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Libyan Dinarh

Zoomed in. That's 500 euros
Confirmation that ISIS is on ground

South West take note

South Beasts should be wary of the calamity they are calling on themselves, with their masai dance for Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.