Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! (1960 Views)

been Disturbing Me Since Then Help / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2015
my
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 25, 2015
Even a kindergarten student will never write that rubbish you wrote up there, are you an abecederian? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Even a kindergarten student will never write that you wrote up there, are you an abecederian? undecided
lol, that's harsh. .
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by jamex93(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2015
go tell land lord
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by ronald4lif(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2015
Very insensitive and inconsiderate of them. Buy a home theatre and powerful woofer unit if you don't have one already. Each time they are fxckin' put it on at it highest sound level. If they're sensible and prudent enough they would understand after sometime and maintain.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by rawpadgin(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Even a kindergarten student will never write that rubbish you wrote up there, are you an abecederian? undecided
are u the said neighbor
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2015
rawpadgin:
are u the said neighbor
www.areuthesaidneighbor.com

check it out, I'm sure it will help wink
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by enoqueen: 10:01pm On May 25, 2015
Get a 3bed room flat.

Next pls...
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by rawpadgin(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:

www.areuthesaidneighbor.com

check it out, I'm sure it will help wink
OK

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:17pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Even a kindergarten student will never write that you wrote up there, are you an abecederian? undecided

Hahahaha... Orijin u must be high on something o o o grin
But OP, ur use of the coma and full stop though undecided
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
First advise: get a brighter grammar. Second advise: get a life!
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by laidian(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2015
sylvalord:
First advise: get a brighter grammar. Second advise: get a life!
wicked
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Jayjay0(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2015
Op do our opinion matter??
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by benkings(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2015
Next time join them for 3some
Re: What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 25, 2015
Approach d guy man to man and beg him to reduce his girlfriend's grunts. At least he can cover her mouth with a pillow grin.....but if that doesn't work, then

-Get a very good tape or CD player.

- Go and buy Mountain of Fire CDs. Get one in which the pastor is preaching about sin and repentance and another one in which they are praying.

- when they are about to start the thing, slot in the CD about sin and repentance and place it at the highest volume. Make the CD player is close to the wall seperating ur rooms and they can hear it.

- if they still don't stop, play the CD in which they are praying and also pray along including shouting all the "Fire" and "Die" at the top of your voice.

- Repeat this every time they want to do their thing. grin

(1) (Reply)

Should She Quit Her Relationship? / Bitter Experience / Single Ladies - This Is My Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.