Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) (86325 Views)

Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub / Eko Atlantic City Completes Eko Boulevard, Nigeria’s First 8 Lane City Road / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by true2home(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
hello, how did Eko Atlantic fair off with flooding experienced in the Island?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Ajibel(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
true2home:
hello, how did Eko Atlantic fair off with flooding experienced in the Island?

The great wall of Lagos protects the EAC.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by micktoxin(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Can we please populate this thread with pictures and updates? This thread is too quiet for my liking.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Ajibel(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
micktoxin:
Can we please populate this thread with pictures and updates? This thread is too quiet for my liking.

You'll find more updates on the Skyscraper city forum. There's a dedicated thread there on EAC.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Options24: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
So, with this project in place, I have no use living in the USA any longer. I am headed home after my degree. According to my people, "the thing we de find for Sokoto, dey shokoto." Great thanks to the developers. The brain drain that our country has suffered for long will gradually be redeemed. I am really looking forward to occupying my space in this development and contributing my quota towards the development and sustenance of our mega city in the field of healthcare.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic (Lagos)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by Ugosample(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2019
ba7man:
Its quite annoying when you realize we have lots of individuals that have stolen enough money from this country's coffers to single handedly finance projects like this.

Now imagine if they never stole that money but used it judiciously to develop cities round the Country...............

We won't be where we are.

very very true

monies stolen in Nigeria since 1977 is mind boggling undecided

One third of that money would have done something very good

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by jaysam28: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Still waiting for it to get completed, it will be the best [url]Nigeria houses designs[/https://jaysamarchitect.com/]
Re: Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) by jaysam28: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Still waiting for it to get completed, it will be the best [url]Nigeria houses designs[https://jaysamarchitect.com/]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.