Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U (4574 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode(ffk) - BEHOLD HE COMES / EFCC Is Charging Femi Fani-kayode (FFK) To Court On November 10 For Receiving N2 / Femi Kayode FFK Reacts And Mocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 12:53am On May 26, 2015
Following the story that hit front page, about FFK celebrating his GF's birthday, in public glare, defying the sanctity of holy matrimony, I had to delve into a fact finding mission about his relationship life, and what I found out, is nauseating to say the least, he is indeed a human cesspit of every vile and despicable things u could imagine.... Please see for yourself...

Femi Fani-Kayode is an unusual man; he epitomises an oddity of sort. On his best day, he commands the passing tribute of a jeer, on his worst, he elicits contempt and vitriol as a human cesspit attracts ceaseless streams of spittle and nausea. But that is simply one way to look at Fani-Kayode; it would be interesting to know what thoughts he arouses in the women in his life. Bianca Ojukwu would definitely have a thing or two to say about him. Forget Bianca, the former beauty queen and widow to late Biafran warlord, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, is undoubtedly struggling to forget the bitter and highly embarrassing encounter she suffered when Fani-Kayode recently impugned her womanhood and character in his infamous 'kiss-and-tell' fit about Igbo women.
To a past lover of the former aviation minister and director of President Goodluck Jonathan's re-election campaign, Fani-Kayode is the type of man that venerates a petticoat and g-string above native wisdom and tact required of a man of his ilk. According to her, Fani-Kayode delights in juvenile lust to the detriment of even his most treasured relationships, that is why he experiences no scruples ditching any lover, no matter what value the woman has added to his life.

This is no doubt a fair assessment of the former aviation minister as he is on the verge of ditching Regina, his Ghana-based wife, for would-be wife number four, Precious Chikwendu. 
Before his marriage to his First Wife, Saratu Attah, he was in a relationship with Bianca whom he met in London during her A-levels. The relationship yielded no fruit as he cheated on Bianca with Saratu Attah whom he impregnated and later got married to in 1987.
His marriage with Saratu Attah, the daughter of the former second republic governor of Kwara State produced a baby girl, Folake, who is now an attorney in a United Kingdom (U.K) firm. Saratu relocated to Ghana after her messy divorce with Fani-Kayode.
Then he met Yemisi Adeniji, who he got married to in 1990. His marriage with Yemisi was stormy and mired in  a lot of issues. Although Yemisi bore him three pretty girls: Temitope, Tobiloba and Atuminu, the marriage which he described as “unpleasant and bitter” ended in 1993. Fani-Kayode subsequently admitted that “put her through hell with his strange behavior, strange habits and strange ways.”
Yemisi Adeniji moved on and got married to soft-spoken Dahiru Wada, whom she bore two boys and just recently, her first daughter, Temitope, got engaged to Jaiye Bashorun, J.K Randle’s son.
When his second marriage hit the rocks, he met another beauty in Ghana in 1993, Regina Patience Amonoo, who he dated for a while and later got married to in 1997.
He regards Regina as his ‘real wife’ because of the role she played in his life.

According to him, Regina stood by him through thick and thin. But his excessive philandering nature did not allow him concentrate on his “real wife”. While he was a minister, he was involved with a lady called Chioma Anasoh. Investigations revealed that luck smiled on Chioma when she met Fani-Kayode, no sooner than she met him than her life changed. The erstwhile anonymous lady started living the charmed life of a princess; she acquired choice properties in London, Lekki and Dubai on Fani-Kayode's bill. 
So smitten was Chioma by Fani-Kayode that she allegedly tattooed the minister’s initials, FFK, on a sensitive part of her mammary gland. Chioma was so infatuated with him that she desperately sought to marry him but the lawyer-turned politician rejected her.

While he was married to Regina, he was also involved with a young lady who just finished from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). The lady's name was Vivian Agbaza. He met Vivian in Lagos and later asked her to move in with him in his Abuja home.

Just like every other opportunist, Vivian jumped at the offer and moved in with him. FFK lived with her for many years. He sponsored her Master’s Degree in U.K. But the glutton in her made her demand for more as if FFK was her ATM. But when he went broke and couldn’t meet up with her needs again, they fought and ended the relationship on a messy note.

Eventually, Fani-Kayode leaked nude picture of her online with the caption “Lessons for today- buy fresh pampers for your shitting father and stop trying to teach your elders and betters any life lessons. A pig with lipstick is still a pig.”
While all these happened, Regina, who is based in Ghana prayed for him to be released from bondage as she believed he was under a spell. Even in his broke state, Regina forgave him and stood by him through the most difficult times with her adopted daughter, Oluwaremilekun, and Femi also promised never to leave her except she says otherwise.
Recently, Fani-Kayode, like a randy cock, has been chasing after Precious Chikwendu who he met few weeks ago on Facebook. Predictably, he has forgotten his promise to Regina as he has relapsed into his randy-cock mode again. Precious has moved into Fani-Kayode’s Abuja home with her mum and brother. The latter is a beneficiary of a plum job from Fani-Kayode who is planning to marry his sister as you read. 
It can be recalled that Fani-Kayode who was severely broke last year enjoyed a reprieve from poverty with his appointment as the Director of Media and Publicity for President Jonathan’s re-election.

Since he chanced on loose cash courtesy the presidential campaign fund, Fani-Kayode has been spending lavishly and spoiling his new belle with expensive treats. He has forgotten his wife, Regina, who stood by him when he had no penny.
However, Regina who appears to be shocked at her husband's recent antics, has threatened to deal with him; she has ordered Precious and her family to leave her husband alone and park her things out of her home.
Perhaps Fani-Kayode would hearken to the voice of reason and honour his pledge to Regina, his faithful wife lest he is forced to learn in a harsh, bitter way that the delight of lust is gross and brief and weariness treads on desire. 

http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/2069-fani-kayode-abandons-legal-wife-for-beauty-queen-lover-moves-into-his-abuja-home-with-her-family
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by bettercreature(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2015
Blame it on Igbo

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by BarakOkenny(m): 1:03am On May 26, 2015
So long an epistle, anything to call him a cassanova.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 2:01am On May 26, 2015
CC: Cramjones

June 18 is just around the corner, and I just can't wait for this braggart to be sentenced to 22years in prison, not just because of his EFCC case, but because he attempted to r.ape our collective intelligence on NL.

Truth be told; I envy the bastard for the number of Biafran Kitty-Cats he has invaded & still invading, while spreading his gospel of unity & one nation grin

10 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 2:37am On May 26, 2015
Zoharariel:
CC: Cramjones

June 18 is just around the corner, and I just can't wait for this braggart to be sentenced to 22years in prison, not just because of his EFCC case, but because he attempted to rape our collective intelligence on NL.

Truth be told; I envy the bastard for the number of Bianfran Kitty-Cats he has invaded & still invading, while spreading his gospel of unity & one nation grin

"...I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.” - Femi Fani-Kayode

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2015
He is indeed a fool and and a disgrace to manhood....
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 7:29am On May 26, 2015
And this same man will attack Islam for permitting the plurality of wives. FFK without doubt is a lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by drkay(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2015
One thing about this guy man is that, he doesn't do ugly girls.

4 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by zendy: 8:03am On May 26, 2015
Bianca Ojukwu has always stated that she has never met FFK in her life. FFK on the other hand has never been able to show that he knows Bianca. Most men have at one time or the other boasted about sleepng with women they don't even know in person.

5 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 8:07am On May 26, 2015
Dat guy has an I s l a m I c blood
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by zendy: 8:09am On May 26, 2015
cramjones:

"...I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.” - Femi Fani-Kayode

-CramJones

Bianca Ojukwu has always stated that she has never met FFK in her life. FFK on the other hand has never been able to show that he knows Bianca. Most men have at one time or the other boasted about sleepng with women they don't even know in person. How is it that FFK and Bianca had a long standing relationship but he cannot produce one single picture of him and Bianca or a love letter? Did they have this relationship on the moon?
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by idupaul: 8:19am On May 26, 2015
He clearly looks like a man with weak head who is prone to any Juju these gold digging girls lace him with.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Chiaka(f): 8:52am On May 26, 2015
Hoe does this help me!
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 8:59am On May 26, 2015
It does help you, so u won't be as senseless as other ladies running after a no good man and thinking of settling with him, for money dat will soon finish ...
cc: chiaka

2 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2015
This man's issue is beyond this hemisphere..
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 9:39am On May 26, 2015
Cramjones ma nigga, i can supply u all shapes and sizes of igbo cunts u want. Just name your spec.

2 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
zendy:
Bianca Ojukwu has always stated that she has never met FFK in her life. FFK on the other hand has never been able to show that he knows Bianca. Most men have at one time or the other boasted about sleepng with women they don't even know in person.
FFK bleeped Bianca, in and out; pls live with it.

that being said, FFK can go to hell for all I care...

6 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by T8ksy(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Thank you, o jare!!! The man phocked the "village bike" so much so, he even got her pregnant and had it aborted,

Btw, i wonder what ever became of Bianca's ultimatum and her "Wall street Attorney"?

3 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Rendition(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

buhahahahhhahahhahahahhah
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by AWONEYAN(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2015
So this is a kind of man Jonathan thought of to be his mouth piece to Nigerians for re-election.......
haba, No sane human being would want to be associated in any way with this shamelss and ruthless man called Femi Fani Kayode.
no integrity, no respect for santity of marriage, a vuglar and prodigal......

if this man is a member of my family I will rather cease to be a member of that family.........

2 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by PenSniper: 11:02am On May 26, 2015
zendy:

A sophisticated dunce. Tell that to the marines where you belong.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by PenSniper: 11:04am On May 26, 2015
Chiaka:
Hoe does this help me!

Perhaps a Caveat Emptor, especially if you are Igbo lady and pretty.
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by PenSniper: 11:07am On May 26, 2015
T8ksy:

Thank you, o jare!!! The man phocked the "village bike" so much so, he even got her pregnant and had it aborted,

Btw, i wonder what ever became of Bianca's ultimatum and her "Wall street Attorney"?

In the dustbin of history in line with her ilks. Altimatum ad infinitum.

2 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by PenSniper: 11:17am On May 26, 2015
This is a tale by a "holy and perfect" man. If i may ask, do you have an idle hand ? Everyone is free to live his/her whichever way one likes but what i detest in FFK is making a public issue of one's intimate relationship. Its cheekish and childish. But everyone is answerable only to God, the supreme and righteous judge.
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by aventura: 11:20am On May 26, 2015
ffk
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by oluspencer(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2015
zendy:

Ogbeni sharrap!!!

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by UncleLondon: 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
FFK: Greatest manwhore that ever liveth
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2015
AWONEYAN:
So this is a kind of man Jonathan thought of to be his mouth piece to Nigerians for re-election.......
haba, No sane human being would want to be associated in any way with this shamelss and ruthless man called Femi Fani Kayode.
no integrity, no respect for santity of marriage, a vuglar and prodigal......

if this man is a member of my family I will rather cease to be a member of that family.........
that gives u an idea of the kind of person the said Jonathan is.
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by Caseless: 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
Eventually, Fani-Kayode leaked Unclad picture of her online with the caption “Lessons for today- buy fresh pampers for your shitting father and stop trying to teach your elders and betters any life lessons. A pig with lipstick is still a pig.”

It is official; fani kayode is the greatest asinine and a jackal of all time.
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by uzolexis(f): 3:07pm On May 26, 2015
so what is our business will this give us fuel or constant electricty angry angry
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by zendy: 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

If you believe that then believe this, I'm currently sleeping with Kim Kardasian........ Hush, don't let Kanye know
Re: What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U by zendy: 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
oluspencer:

Ogbeni sharrap!!!

I'm currently sleeping with Kim Kardasian........ Hush, don't let Kanye know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Alart: Don't Fall Victim To This People (visa/green Card Scam) / Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. / $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.