Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike (19510 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Oildichotomy(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2015
While there is every reason to try and correct the past ills and forge a common front.

I will settle for no witch-hunting please.

Rotimi stole and funded APC campaign , we all know that, the same way Wike probably embezzled some cash from the education ministry.

Corruption runs in the DNA of an average Nigerian talk more of a politician.
"Let he without SIN cast the first stone"

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by lolaxavier(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2015
Oildichotomy:
While there is every reason to try and correct the past ills and forge a common front.

I will settle for no witch-hunting please.

Rotimi stole and funded APC campaign , we all know that, the same way Wike probably embezzled some cash from the education ministry.

Corruption runs in the DNA of an average Nigerian talk more of a politician.
"Let he without SIN cast the first stone"

This is not a story of casting first stones. So that means because everyone has stolen something, there shouldn't be any accountability...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by chidi4eze(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2015
Very funny comment from wike.. He can't probe someone that is part of the federal executive Council..
Moreover I see wike suffering in governance if he doesn't acknowledge Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by dorisOmaricha(f): 8:55am On May 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2015
I'd be stunned if Amaechi isn't probed ,let's see how efficient Buhari's anti corruption mantra is.

Amaechi is a thief , look at the Judas telling us that he spent 4.5 billion naira in conducting his phantom elections across the LGAs....smh

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by yorke1: 8:57am On May 26, 2015
Yes, there is need to probe that driver of abokis. He has finished the state funds for his personal use and that of Buhari and APC agendas.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2015
chidi4eze:
Very funny comment from wike.. He can't probe someone that is part of the federal executive Council..
You guys are just plain silly to say the least .

So,Buhari will now shade criminals from justice abi?

If I slap you this morning eh, your peniss go rise up.....alabaru.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Billygee2u: 8:58am On May 26, 2015
probe Judas ,probe Judas
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ddeola: 8:59am On May 26, 2015
Instead of talking about his plans and programs , how he will transform the lives of the people for the better and be the best gov they will ever have, he's talking about a political enemy. What a senseless dude.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by hope4nigeria(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Eze Nyesom Wike, we got ur back................go on, unravel all shady deals and massive looting for Nigerians to see

It's a shame that Rivers state that earns about 13b in IGR alone cannot pay it's workers salaries.

Let us see how the brainless Mr anti-kworrioption Boko-hari will stick out it's neck to defend Amaechi
[/size]
baba can keep wike,you,ur entire family and other baaastaards like you behind the bars for 8years. ODE OSI!
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by 4stylz: 9:02am On May 26, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Wike has only some days to spend at the governor house

Can someone please remind him of that

Do you think this things are so easy these days? In a democratic system.. wike can probe but it's the court decision to jail him or leave him and secondly it's not easy to remove a sitting governor when the state is pdp influenced; a president cannot sack a governor; only the state can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by UnknownT: 9:03am On May 26, 2015
chidi4eze:
so being a part of FEC gives the person immunity? Na you rewrite our constitution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by teadrake(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Eze Nyesom Wike, we got ur back................go on, unravel all shady deals and massive looting for Nigerians to see

It's a shame that Rivers state that earns about 13b in IGR alone cannot pay it's workers salaries.

Let us see how the brainless Mr anti-kworrioption Boko-hari will stick out it's neck to defend Amaechi
[/size]
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.Your post stinks of hatred and,you seems a mediocre. If you're not contented with Buhari being the President elect by the vast majority of the populace, you can take a train provided by GEJ to Democratic Republic of Congo and enjoy your live there
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by san316(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2015
Now this is a sign of failure to come. It is all about vengeance against the previous government. Probe the administration right, but don't do it after you have drawn your conclusions.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by UnknownT: 9:05am On May 26, 2015
Tony Okocha should get ready to explain how he was able to get money to build those industries around Obiri Ikwerre (adjacent Charkins Maritime Centre)

2 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by M4gunners: 9:06am On May 26, 2015
Well i have said it ealier this morning in one of the Thread (Let me see how Amaechi will escape this )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2015
san316:
Now this is a sign of failure to come. It is all about vengeance against the previous government. Probe the administration right, but don't do it after you have drawn your conclusions.

Hian! But it's right for Granpa to kick off by probing GEJ's regime? I fear una!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by condralbede(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2015
yekpa
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Nobody: 9:11am On May 26, 2015
Let him probe, it is a right step in fighting corruption.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by g4everybody(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2015
4.5 billion used in conducting election whereas he could nt pay workers salary

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by secsec(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
time shall tell
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ifyan(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
This their case de serious.

Oboi keep it up.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Godson32(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2015
Just take a look at Wike face,the man is not laughing. Even mosquito will be afraid to land on that face,Amaechi is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Zellie: 9:17am On May 26, 2015
GEJ my hero, WIKE my role model grin

2 Likes

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Nobody: 9:17am On May 26, 2015
As the books are being opened at Aso Rock, so shall they be equally opened at Rivers state!
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I pray he perform better than Amaechi,all this politicians with vendetta should know that it is the people that matter and dop thee selfish interest, we are watching!!

The question is will he even govern in the first place.I see the tribunal throwing him out of office so he should reserve his rantings.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Armstrong34(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2015
Toks2008:

The question is will he even govern in the first place.I see the tribunal throwing him out of office so he should reserve his rantings.

Talk is cheap. No effort whatsoever is needed.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Armstrong34(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by shukuratbaby: 9:25am On May 26, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY
2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This applies to those that resides in lbadan alone
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by phonespecs: 9:25am On May 26, 2015
nice tablet below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Buhari: Why I Sacked Babachir Lawal / Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.