Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike (19537 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by shammah1(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2015
I pity you dreamer. The people of Rivers have already spoken. No going back. If they like let them conduct 1 thousand gubernatorial elections. Wike will still win with wide margins
oluwafemi113:

you sha also live to see your beloved Wike leaving state house after 4 month grin grin

Amen!!!?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Leave that tribunal matter. It won't happen. It won't happen!
just wait and see.... while we unfold our plans grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
shammah1:
I pity you dreamer. The people of Rivers have already spoken. No going back. If they like let them conduct 1 thousand gubernatorial elections. Wike will still win with wide margins
just wait and see

We goan show you how to play the game

Time we tells grin
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Nobody: 10:02am On May 26, 2015
oluwafemi113:
just wait and see.... while we unfold our plans grin cheesy cheesy grin

Abeg, leave that matter. Talk something different. It's a closed case. Closed!!!!!!
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by phransix147(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2015
Someone should show me my Amaechi dancing shoki jooor...

Shameless Wike dat a woman had to fight his battle for... If Amaechi is going down for corruption u r going in for murder...
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Chiaka(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2015
True Talk!! Agreed!

shammah1:

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by refreshrate: 10:06am On May 26, 2015
probe him & probe him good! if possible sef probe his palmwine tapping father join sef. That guy doesn't deserve oxygen walahi.

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by fydence: 10:12am On May 26, 2015
Legitbaba:
pls do that... especially dat talk talk commissioner of information.... Ibim Seminitari
would be nice to see her fat azz in jail..
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by shammah1(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2015
I actually pity the ewedu you lick. Leave niger delta alone. They have decided. Is it by force to be APC. Oil mongers
oluwafemi113:
just wait and see

We goan show you how to play the game

Time we tells grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by adilbee(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2015
accepted, let him do what ever investigation he will do but mind yu same investigation will apply to Madam Dem and Oga Bad Luck.
Probe the theifs and if found guilty send them to the
jail where they keep notorious arm robbers and
kidnappers
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Chiaka(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2015
ybalogs:

Perform better than Amaechi? Very impossible . if you've been to PH, you'll definitely understand my stand besides Wike is just a trumpet, he only says and does what he's been asked to do. He doesn't have a mind of himself and I'm pretty sure we all will soon get to know that once he assumes office. We are indeed watching.

Clearly shows you don't belong in and to Rivers State. Ameachi is a small boy where Wike is..............any true Rivers Son will tell you. lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Chiaka(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
Allee90:
Ameachi fears no human because he has the ultimate protection from the owners of Nigeria. If anyone dare touches Ameachi, the Born to rule harvoc will be meted on him. Nigeria belongs to Hausa Fulanis which Ameachi is our trusted ally!!!

You will be disappointed!!
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by dBard: 10:24am On May 26, 2015
merry02:
Hypocrisy is when u applaud Buhari for probing bt insult Wike on Amechi probe

Typical....
Nigerians are an annoying set.
Hypocritical barely coins it..
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Forwetinnah: 10:25am On May 26, 2015
If APC's terrorist-elect does not probe the crooks in his party especially the ones from the West..then he is the BIGGEST LIE OF ALL TIME!!

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by abbysafety(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2015
Please someone should tell wike to tell his boys to leave poor motorists on East -west Road. They operate every nights these days.-Especaially from Rumuji to Elele. They should return their guns to their political godfathers . He (wike) used these boys for his so -called mandate during the election period. They rob motorists and commuters every day on this road.security agencies should take note please.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ybalogs(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Clearly shows you don't belong in and to Rivers State. Ameachi is a small boy where Wike is..............any true Rivers Son will tell you. lol!
Hahaha, small boy indeed. We are watching
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Charly68: 10:39am On May 26, 2015
Wine ! Wike!! How many times did I call you...you have many trouble in your hands already don't add pepper to your injury..your Mother is already on her way out of Aso Rock.
Tell me where you get your political will to trouble trouble himself ..Except you don't want to govern in peace .
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Echo50(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
Wike, carry go cos na we dey here... e'nofit do u anytin. Be it knwn that, when two elephant fights, nly d grass suffer
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by abbysafety(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
Chiaka:

big lie.just matter of days.i ll see if wike ll be in brick house come December 2015.where was wike in 2003 election and 2007 elections.afterall Goodluck and ameachi have settle differences.where was wike when goodluck reconciled with ameachi.there is 1 fact I know,i stand not to be corrected,Ameachi remains south-south leader.this visionary leader remains the best thing that happened to Rivers state and south-south region.He fought and conquered.i don't give a damn whose ox is gored.Wike will forever be ameachi 's stooge.Wike still remains ameachi's by-product.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Profjohnny22(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2015
I am totally in support of Wike on the need to probe the tenure of Amechi, especially the senseless conduct of the Local Government election. However, Wike should also know that similar exercise will be carried at the Federal where he superintended over the Education Ministry. He should also know that immunity clause will not help him much as the Gubernatorial election will surely be nullified and a re- election will be ordered going by the senseless rigging that characterise the election. He must come to equity must come with clean hands!
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ndukwejoe(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2015
he is joking
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ibietela2(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Hehehehehe,2months governor want to probe who? instead to think of how to remain a governor. wike should also be ready for jail,for all d billions he stole,in building nonsense almajiri schools

But your friends said there's nothing like the bolded
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Dpearlz: 11:03am On May 26, 2015
Allee90:
Ameachi fears no human because he has the ultimate protection from the owners of Nigeria. If anyone dare touches Ameachi, the Born to rule harvoc will be meted on him. Nigeria belongs to Hausa Fulanis which Ameachi is our trusted ally!!!

Statements like this will put this country in trouble. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians and not to the north.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Eazydeek(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2015
LOL Nigerians won't stop to amuse me

full of bigots
Sentimental beings

So thief wan probe thief?
and una dey celebrate

una go see how wicked and looter wike is sooner than enough[b]LOL Nigerians won't stop to amuse me

full of bigots
Sentimental beings

and una dey celebrate

una go see how wicked and looter wike is sooner than enough[/b]LOL Nigerians won't stop to amuse me

full of bigots
Sentimental beings

and una dey celebrate

una go see how wicked and looter wike is sooner than enough
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by traffics(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2015
Nonsense, see him big haed like Oluku, thief calling another person thief wike should pray for him self because he will never Govern rivers state, believe me or not.
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2015
shammah1:
I actually pity the ewedu you lick. Leave niger delta alone. They have decided. Is it by force to be APC. Oil mongers

Sharap dere...... wot is dis one saying undecided?

Nothing like Niger Delta any more....is all one Nigeria
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by deygar: 11:13am On May 26, 2015
Na u be amirobber.. u be thief...ameachi..probe dat driver...
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ibietela2(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2015
sameer1212:
U are big fool Can't u make your point with out insulting BUHARI? U will soon die of heart attack Id*iot. Mtcheewww

Animalistic idiotic bastard can't you make a point without abusing President Jonathan?
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by Popemax(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2015
He shd be probed....the guy don loot scatter
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ibietela2(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2015
desertboom:
Hahahaha. . . This Wike of man makes me laugh, He was the Chief of staff to Governor Ameachi and both of them loot Rivers state dry. Ameachi and Wike are thieves, they both loot the state dry before Governor Ameachi nominated him for a ministerial positionm.

It is unfortunate they had to fall apart based on political differences.

Both APC and PDP are criminals, thief and evil. The only problem I have is to identify who the bigger thief is
Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by ibietela2(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2015
oluwafemi113:

you sha also live to see your beloved Wike leaving state house after 4 month grin grin

Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Alright.......... Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Re: I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike by krixtopee: 11:22am On May 26, 2015
lolaxavier:
THE Rivers State Governor-elect, Chief Nyesom Wike, has indicated his readiness to probe the Rotimi Amaechi administration after being sworn in as the chief executive of the state.

Wike, who gave this hint while receiving the interim report of the Transition Committee in Port Harcourt on Monday, declared that his administration would carry out a forensic audit of all government accounts.

He explained that the measure would enable him to recover funds that might have allegedly been stolen by top officials of the outgoing administration in the state.

Wike specifically said that those who participated in the use of N4.5bn to conduct a local government election by the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission, even when the court had stopped the exercise, would be made to account for their actions.

The governor-elect maintained that RSIEC embarked on an illegal local government election despite the court’s position on the matter.

Explaining that the days of impunity and corruption were over, Wike noted that Rivers would be a test case in the fight against corruption.

He added that his administration would adopt a comprehensive approach in fighting corrupt elements in the outgoing administration in order to entrench fiscal discipline in the state.

“I am not going to be intimidated. The only way we can work together is to check the ills of the past. The right thing must be done. Those who have stolen the resources of the state must be made to account for them.

“I have the political will to drive the process to its logical conclusion. The massive stealing of government resources was a deliberate attempt to create problems for the incoming administration,” Wike said.

The governor-elect declared that all backdated appointments and certificates of occupancy being hurriedly issued by outgoing governor would be set aside.

“All the top officials of Amaechi administration who have refused to cooperate in the interest of Rivers State during the transition period will soon cooperate whether they like it or not.

“Those who have closed the courts will be the same persons rushing to the courts when we open the courts,” Wike further declared.

Earlier, the Chairman of the Transition Committee and state Deputy Governor, Mr. Tele Ikuru, had recommended that the new administration should carry out forensic audit of all accounts in view of an alleged looting by officials of the outgoing administration.

Ikuru pointed out that Amaechi and top officials of his (Amaechi) administration refused to cooperate with the committee for a smooth transition.

The deputy governor urged the governor-elect to work towards restoring basic services in the state.

Reacting, the Chief of Staff, Government House, Port Harcourt, Chief Tony Okocha, told our correspondent that Amaechi was not afraid of probe and added that the governor had been transparent and sincere in governing the state.

Okocha argued that there was nothing wrong in probing any administration, but stated that the exercise would only becoming a vice should it (probe) be done with mischief in mind.

“No government that is transparent and sincere like that of Amaechi will be afraid of probe. It (probe) is good to do except if it is originally intended to be a witch-hunt,” Amaechi aide said.

On Wike’s claim that N4.5bn was used to conduct the council election, Okocha disagreed with the governor-elect, saying, “He (Wike) should also understand that he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-probe-amaechi-says-wike/

Get a surprise package, follow this link. https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/photos_stream?tab=photos_albums Visit us @ 6, JAMES ROBERTSON RD. OFF AKERELE RD.,SURULERE, LAGOS
OR
15A, ALARA STR, BEHIND QUEENS' COLLEGE, SABO YABA.
OR CALL/WHATSAPP 07083284530,07082625719,08169566711,08171118196, 08093363139, 08020940888 AND PING 2AFEB4A9,
2B73E41F,2B6714A4, 2559AF97, 2A2FFD9F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.