Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die (2244 Views)

Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by wakagist: 9:15am On May 26, 2015
The SUG of Osun State College of Education ila orangun said Omoniyi Kehinde Omowumi die because of she abort pregnant three times before and the doctor warm her not no abort again because she will die if she abort any other pregnant but she refuse.

Later we now here that she try to abort another pregnant which leads her to death.

These will be lesson to all Youth Girls to stop doing such things...

RIP

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 9:16am On May 26, 2015
sweet jesus

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Tolexander: 9:43am On May 26, 2015
wakagist:
The SUG of Osun State College of Education ila orangun said Omoniyi Kehinde Omowumi die because of she abort pregnant three times before and the doctor warm her not no abort again because she will die if she abort any other pregnant but she refuse.

Later we now here that she try to abort another pregnant which leads her to death.

RIP
Aregbesola is working, see the outcome on the education.

5 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by VintageCocktail(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2015
Damn!!!!!!!!

Sucker punch for the Anglo Saxon lingo tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by papoose999(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2015
d op english fit kill pesin

3 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by oluwadare26(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:

And what has Aregbesola got to do with this?..

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Tolexander: 11:22am On May 26, 2015
oluwadare26:

is this meant to be a question?

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by OkuDiOver1(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2015
Op please correct your mistakes. @ topic Rip to the girl.
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by oluwadare26(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:
is this meant to be a question?
Nooo..It was a comprehensive passage

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by tucky200(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:
Learn to use ur senses, the op just passed a message for everyone to learn
Dindinri oshi

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Hormoniyi(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2015
papoose999:
d op english fit kill pesin
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 11:49am On May 26, 2015
CHAI SEE GRAMMAR!!! grin grin grin OSUN IS WORKING!!! AREGBESE IS WORKING!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=VintageCocktail post=34102493]Damn!!!!!!!!

Sucker punch for the Anglo Saxon lingo tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/quote] grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Tolexander: 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:
Learn to use ur senses, the op just passed a message for everyone to learn Dindinri oshi
what is it posting!
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Tolexander: 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
oluwadare26:

Nooo..It was a comprehensive passage
continue reading it then.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 26, 2015
wakagist:

RIP

Who is writing this?
An aregbe graduate or one of the aborted babies?
Tua

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by wadetaw202: 5:43pm On May 26, 2015
wakagist:

RIP

Your English is disgusting. I felt like vomiting while reading the useless English you wrote there. Are you a student of the school? How did you gain your admission? I hope everyone in the school doesn't murder English the way you did? Your standard must be very poor. My 8 year old nephew can write better English than this. What is the name of your secondary school? Umukoro development community secondary school? No wonder you are like this!
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by wadetaw202: 5:44pm On May 26, 2015
oluwadare26:

Everything!!!
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by emiye(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2015
wakagist:

RIP
whoever you are, you did a terrible job reporting this. shocked shocked shocked When i saw the headline, i thought it was a typographical error, but the body you have here is a pile of grammatical blunders and disaster. Please, dont despair or get offended, if you are a student in that school. which implies you will one day be a teacher, you need to start all over again with english grammar basics, it must be a foundation problem. Remember when a house has a weak foundation, there is no point putting more blocks over it.
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by funkybully(f): 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
wakagist:

RIP

Sophisticated English. Aregberascal opon imo 's educational policy yielding great result
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by doublewisdom: 5:55pm On May 26, 2015
What a loss. Who are we to judge her? May her soul rest in peace. May her family be comforted.
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:

Phahahahahahahaha.
Aregbe is truly werking!
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:05pm On May 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

Your English is disgusting. I felt like vomiting while reading the useless English you wrote there. Are you a student of the school? How did you gain your admission? I hope everyone in the school doesn't murder English the way you did? Your standard must be very poor. My 8 year old nephew can write better English than this. What is the name of your secondary school? Umukoro development community secondary school? No wonder you are like this!

My dear, you never jam. If you meet people from the hinterland and hear them speak, you'll nearly die of laughter.
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:
did i miss the part where it was mentioned that aregbesola is responsible for the pregnancy or ur brain is just upside down
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by spenca: 6:24pm On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:

Would you acclaim your 1st class if you had one to the governor of the state you procured it or the FG ?

FYI people shouldn't be learning how to write and speak basic English at a higher institution level.
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Tolexander: 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
eskober:
did i miss the part where it was mentioned that aregbesola is responsible for the pregnancy or ur brain is just upside down
the post isn't for the anencephalous

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by juman(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
Eiyah.
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:
the post isn't for the anencephalous
how old r u? I need to know so that i can decide whether to answer u or ignore u. Because if i start with u. .......
Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Tolexander: 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
eskober:
how old r u? I need to know so that i can decide whether to answer u or ignore u. Because if i start with u. .......
old enough to be responsible for any of the spermatozoans that fertilized the egg that formed you in your maternal entity.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Osun State College Of Education Ila Orangun Abort Pregnant And Die by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
Tolexander:
old enough to be responsible for any of the spermatozoans that fertilized the egg that formed you in your maternal entity.
apologize to me right now and i May just forgive you

(1) (Reply)

Who Saw "Oga At The Top" On NTA Network News Yesterday? / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency / Another 21 Year Old Nigerian Man Marries A 72 Year Old American Granny - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.