Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra (2404 Views)

See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Here2BustnScrew: 10:12am On May 26, 2015
what do you really want him to do? when you all were cursing and abusing him, to the point He was referred to as the "Most Cursed President" on social media. you didn't realize you were insulting the president. now you want him to close down radio Biafra because you think they are spreading hate. that is what you hypocrites deserve. you need to hear the raw bitter truth. I even want you all to be hurt the more. The man should keep up the good work. every bad turn deserves another.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:20am On May 26, 2015
biafra will forever be crushed

2 Likes

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2015
I repeat nobody can locate radio biafra control room, so basically nobody can close the station. Rochas okorocha procured a $22,000 IT equipment to jam radio biafra fm frequency 97.6 in owerri, Radio biafra IT gurus quickly changed frequency to 102.1 now owerri is back, with crispy sound of radio biafra. Radio biafra is now in niger delta and before this year runs out it will be in lagos. All this done exclusively with Biafran technology by Biafran IT experts.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Chiaka(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2015
Close down Oodua Radio Station instead! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Adeyinka12(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2015
Hmmm,kashimawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by PedroJP(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2015
hopelink1:

D main fact alone "Biafra" made u wish it to be crushed simply points to its credibility and purpose.

OP, don't mind them. If they accuse Radio Biafra of spreading hate simply means there is nothing united and one about Nigeria. How can one expect a Yoruba to pretend he is same with Igbo or Hausa and vise versa. We are simply different in any perspective put together with the injustice inherent in the so called Giant of Africa. We will do anything possible to break this nation so that pple can live their way of life in any matter they wish. Lugard fraudulently put us together doesn't make a Yoruba an Igbo brother or Igbo an Hausa brother or Hausa a Yoruba brother. This pretense of oneness in diversity is not working, let's pray for division and see how it goes. divide this country and u'll see survival competitions among the tribes that will bring developments to them. Why keep repeating and supporting one Nigeria that is not working and never really one in the right sense.

Biafra can never die as it' s an Identity to a people living who know who they are and how far they'v gone. The sun shall rise a day upon and to welcome the republic of Biafra.

Those who don't wish them to leave simply fear competition that will be mounted on them to catch up with Biafran Nation.

What are we really gaining from having Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other ethnic groups together as Nigeria ? Nothing and it will soon seize to have Igbos in it if it must exist.

Viva Biafra

O ji ihe nwata welie aka elu, aka nyida ya, ya wetuo ya nwata e were ihe ya.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:50am On May 26, 2015
TREASON , seek the good of Nigeria and those that seek it shall prosper
PedroJP:

D main fact alone "Biafra" made u wish it to be crushed simply points to its credibility and purpose.

OP, don't mind them. If they accuse Radio Biafra of spreading hate simply means there is nothing united and one about Nigeria. How can one expect a Yoruba to pretend he is same with Igbo or Hausa and vise versa. We are simply different in any perspective put together with the injustice inherent in the so called Giant of Africa. We will do anything possible to break this nation so that pple can live their way of life in any matter they wish. Lugard fraudulently put us together doesn't make a Yoruba an Igbo brother or Igbo an Hausa brother or Hausa a Yoruba brother. This pretense of oneness in diversity is not working, let's pray for division and see how it goes. divide this country and u'll see survival competitions among the tribes that will bring developments to them. Why keep repeating and supporting one Nigeria that is not working and never really one in the right sense.

Biafra can never die as it' s an Identity to a people living who know who they are and how far they'v gone. The sun shall rise a day upon and to welcome the republic of Biafra.

Those who don't wish them to leave simply fear competition that will be mounted on them to catch up with Biafran Nation.

What are we really gaining from having Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other ethnic groups together as Nigeria ? Nothing and it will soon seize to have Igbos in it if it must exist.

Viva Biafra

O ji ihe nwata welie aka elu, aka nyida ya, ya wetuo ya nwata e were ihe ya.

2 Likes

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by PedroJP(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2015
hopelink1:
TREASON , seek the good of Nigeria and those that see it shall prosper

hahaha. Treason ? Nigeria is a daylight scam that u should stand out from

We are not one and same people in this Zoo. Infact, that corruption persists simply shows the fruit of our divisiveness.

Guy tell me, what do u have as ur major reason to wish we keep trying in this failed Nation to see if we can get there. Will it do us any harm to try and go our separate ways to know xup ? Our mentality of one being Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc, can't allow us develop as there is no way we are going to change that as far as we remain who we are here in Nigeria. Let's not deceive ourselves and tell ourselves the truth and boldly take the right step.

Igbos are the ones that will be heavily taxed in places like Yoruba and Hausa yet they are the ones agitating for the break. What are Yorubas afraid of ? What are Hausas afraid of ? What are Yorubas benefiting now in Nigeria that they don't see themselves having much more than that in their own Nation ?

Sinc 1967 didn't break our spirit and our fathers passed the struggle simply points Biafra must come. Chinua Achebe put it down b4 his demise because he knew Biafran spirit is much more alive and coming to stay.

A dawn will bless the emergence of "Nation of the Rising Sun", Biafra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Here2BustnScrew: 11:31am On May 26, 2015
hopelink1:
TREASON , seek the good of Nigeria and those that see it shall prosper
if they decide to be on their own and you call that treason, then what do you call NIGERIA seeking independence from britain?.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Orunto: 11:37am On May 26, 2015
God operates the Bible to control satan. GEJ, His chosen President, He wants to operate the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to control the excesses of the se. Gej is our No. one Nigerian and should not be suspected to be sectional in all issues. No matter how hard one prays, once a sin is commited in the eyes of God, the sinner must be punished. This is God's doing.
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by truefact: 11:44am On May 26, 2015
hopelink1:
Remember no British support and Russian support this time.....remember no sabotage from ND...The rematch won't be the same again. ...I even doubt if the MB will fight for Hausa-Fulani
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by OduaVanguard: 11:59am On May 26, 2015
truefact:

Remember no British support and Russian support this time.....remember no sabotage from ND...The rematch won't be the same again. ...I even doubt if the MB will fight for Hausa-Fulani

Focus on achieving your Biafra via non-violent means and by God's grace it will be accomplished this time around.

But if you choose to employ violent means to achieve it, make no mistake about it, Biafra will be decisively crushed once again, and probably extinguished for good this time around.

GEJ himself has demonstrated that an insurgency can be decimated within 6-weeks, provided there's a will of steel to get the job done.

In any such event, Buhari would be the equivalent of a GEJ on steroids, so you guys beating the drums of war better pipe down and tow the non-violent path to achieving your aim.

And for the record, I support the emergence of an independent Biafra, without bloodshed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by 9jii(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2015
They are not worth anybody's attention

1 Like

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by marvelling(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2015
cowleg:
I repeat nobody can locate radio biafra control room, so basically nobody can close the station. Rochas okorocha procured a $22,000 IT equipment to jam radio biafra fm frequency 97.6 in owerri, Radio biafra IT gurus quickly changed frequency to 102.1 now owerri is back, with crispy sound of radio biafra. Radio biafra is now in niger delta and before this year runs out it will be in lagos. All this done exclusively with Biafran technology by Biafran IT experts.

You go soon enter trouble with this your biafra talk

1 Like

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Focus on achieving your Biafra via non-violent means and by God's grace it will be accomplished this time around.

But if you choose to employ violent means to achieve it, make no mistake about it, Biafra will be decisively crushed once again, and probably extinguished for good this time around.

GEJ himself has demonstrated that an insurgency can be decimated within 6-weeks, provided there's a will of steel to get the job done.

In any such event, Buhari would be the equivalent of a GEJ on steroids, so you guys beating the drums of war better pipe down and tow the non-violent path to achieving your aim.

[b]And for the record, I support the emergence of an independent Biafra, without bloodshed. :[/b]D

halleluya

pls can you open a thread and drum up support for it openly, pls chukwu abiama will bless you and your generation yet unborn

2 Likes

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by OduaVanguard: 12:22pm On May 26, 2015
aguiyi:

halleluya

pls can you open a thread and drum up support for it openly, pls chukwu abiama will bless you and your generation yet unborn

Lol. I have repeated my position severally on threads with similar themes as this one. I believe that should suffice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:32pm On May 26, 2015
I don't know why some people tremble whenever they hear Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 26, 2015
marvelling:

You go soon enter trouble with this your biafra talk
Oga trouble ke!! I am saying my mind. Freedom of speech things.

3 Likes

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 26, 2015
truefact:

angry rebel
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
angry rebel
Here2BustnScrew:

if they decide to be on their own and you call that treason, then what do you call NIGERIA seeking independence from britain?.
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
angry rebel , your greatest father Nnamdi Azikiwe believes in one NIGERIA but the lkes of ojukwu and chinua achebe have poisoned your minds
PedroJP:

We are not one and same people in this Zoo. Infact, that corruption persists simply shows the fruit of our divisiveness.

Guy tell me, what do u have as ur major reason to wish we keep trying in this failed Nation to see if we can get there. Will it do us any harm to try and go our separate ways to know xup ? Our mentality of one being Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc, can't allow us develop as there is no way we are going to change that as far as we remain who we are here in Nigeria. Let's not deceive ourselves and tell ourselves the truth and boldly take the right step.

Igbos are the ones that will be heavily taxed in places like Yoruba and Hausa yet they are the ones agitating for the break. What are Yorubas afraid of ? What are Hausas afraid of ? What are Yorubas benefiting now in Nigeria that they don't see themselves having much more than that in their own Nation ?

Sinc 1967 didn't break our spirit and our fathers passed the struggle simply points Biafra must come. Chinua Achebe put it down b4 his demise because he knew Biafran spirit is much more alive and coming to stay.

1 Like

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Here2BustnScrew: 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
hopelink1:
angry rebel
I am better than some foolish hypocritical traitors like you. I fight a just course and stand for that which is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 26, 2015
the truth , the good score , the mighty giant speaker , i hail oooooooo

biafra radio .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by kuuljay(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
cowleg:
the. real freedom fighters took up arms and fought for it in 1967.anyone who keeps ranting in a hidden room somewhere is a bloody coward.niger delta's militants did it and govt had to negotiate with them.bokoharam is doing it, why can't you guys come out and do something instead of hiding in bedrooms
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Here2BustnScrew post=34103207]what do you really want him to do? when you all were cursing and abusing him, to the point He was referred to as the "Most Cursed President" on social media. you didn't realize you were insulting the president. now you want him to close down radio Biafra because you think they are spreading hate. that is what you hypocrites deserve. you need to hear the raw bitter truth. I even want you all to be hurt the more. The man should keep up the good work. every bad turn deserves . we dont hate ibos ,my gf is ibo ,it is just that biafra actualization is not possible
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Here2BustnScrew: 2:42pm On May 26, 2015
kuuljay:
the. real freedom fighters took up arms and fought for it in 1967.anyone who keeps ranting in a hidden room somewhere is a bloody coward.niger delta's militants did it and govt had to negotiate with them.bokoharam is doing it, why can't you guys come out and do something instead of hiding in bedrooms
we are still ready. you can call him coward because he is telling you the bitter truth. bokoharam is a terrorist group and you can't compare them to Biafra that NIGERIA couldn't conquer in the field.
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by kuuljay(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2015
PedroJP:

real freedom fighters don't go about bragging on faceless forums or hide in a room under radio,ask Niger delta militants they took up arms and naija had to negotiate with them.bokoharam is doing it in the north.if you cannot do what real freedom fighters do pls stop disturbing us with this epic cowardice biko
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by 1deadlugard: 2:45pm On May 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

And for the record, I support the emergence of an independent Biafra, without bloodshed. cheesy

i am niger deltan we support biafra this time ,no violence .
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by kuuljay(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

we are still ready. you can call him coward because he is telling you the bitter truth. bokoharam is a terrorist group and you can't compare them to Biafra that NIGERIA couldn't conquer in the field.
for how long will you be ready can't you learn from Niger delta boys ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by abatically(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
what do you really want him to do? when you all were cursing and abusing him, to the point He was referred to as the "Most Cursed President" on social media. you didn't realize you were insulting the president. now you want him to close down radio Biafra because you think they are spreading hate. that is what you hypocrites deserve. you need to hear the raw bitter truth. I even want you all to be hurt the more. The man should keep up the good work. every bad turn deserves another.

The same radio Biafra that calls Jonathan THE CLUELESS ONE? I bet u haven't been listening to radio Biafra lately. By the way I'm also Igbo.
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by TechRev: 2:50pm On May 26, 2015
hopelink1:
TREASON , seek the good of Nigeria and those that seek it shall prosper

Has Nigeria ever sought your good?? If she has pls why you no get am for light, roads, water, security, fuel(even as she produces oil), education. These are the mere basics any country can give its citizens. But you are daily terrorized by the zoological republic of Nigeria while your look and wait like monkey and baboon. Or are you not a baboon?? If you are not a baboon who was Buhari referring to as baboons that will be soaked in blood??
Re: Why GEJ Has Said Nothing About Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
mindwhat you say, in a twinkling of an eye you might just be arrested even in that your cave
TechRev:

Has Nigeria ever sought your good?? If she has pls why you no get am for light, roads, water, security, fuel(even as she produces oil), education. These are the mere basics any country can give its citizens. But you are daily terrorized by the zoological republic of Nigeria while your look and wait like monkey and baboon. Or are you not a baboon?? If you are not a baboon who was Buhari referring to as baboons that will be soaked in blood??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BASKET MOUTH SAYS GOODLUCK STOLE MONEY FOR 6YEARS / Radio Biafra Now In Yenegoa, Bayelsa. / Saraki Is Going To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.