Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court (4587 Views)

What Nnamdi Kanu Said About The Name Nigeria / The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. / Six Things Kanu Said Today In Court Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2015
post=40323182:

The accused stood throughout the proceeding without making any comment.
culled from Naij.com

Do you know why he couldn't say anything?

He had exhausted his little energy begging for food at the court entrance.

After the garri with no sugar, he screamed ONE NIGERIA. He's now a ONE NIGERIA ibo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by ZeroTolerance: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by mirabel001(f): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:

culled from Naij.com

Do you know why he couldn't say anything?

He had exhausted his little energy begging for food at the court entrance.

After the garri with no sugar, he screamed ONE NIGERIA. He's now a ONE NIGERIA ibo.
I.diat....mumu

1 Like

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by QuotaSystem: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2015
mirabel001:

I.diat....mumu
grin

Cry cry baby...sorry. Oya take handkerchief. grin

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3110275_kanucrying_jpeg7c4fcc80559235f0a108c41e9d382220[/img]

They are using handkerchief to clean nnamdi kanu's tears

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

12 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Hahaha grin grin he hasnt seen anytin. He neva sabi wetin dey wan do am
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by ticking: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2015

22 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
^^^^^

Ojukwu did worse than this, still yet his people refuse to vote for him when he contested for Nigeria presidency. They preferred to vote for a yoruba man.

Which african country will this one run to?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by femimailbox(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Just imagine you being at the mercy of those people you called animal and also call for terror against them. He is also at the mercy of a zoo court, to the extent of his lawyers begging for him to be transfer to prison instead of dss facility.

When you refuse to take the right part to a destination then you have to bear the consequences of your actions and inactions.

I just pray they did not inject him before releasing him, then he will know that the zoo has crazy unwritten laws.

Biafrans should summon all their political leaders and call for a dialogue with the Federal government, then we can reason with them.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by fastguy10: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015
@useless OP
How do u no dat he dnt say anytin in d court
Are u there?
He is a wise n an educated man it is better 2 die 4 freedom dan 2 be a slave

Atleast we hav piple dat will fight 4 us n even ready 2 die 4 us bt wht abt ur own piple
COWARD I can never be a coward like a yoruba man
My question is who will fight 4 yorubas or die 4 yorubas when d time reach
Biafra is here,we luv Bifra n we waiting 4 it
Go n die @OP

4 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2015
fastguy10:
@useless OP
Are u there?

Atleast we hav piple dat will fight 4 us n even ready 2 die 4 us bt wht abt ur own piple
Go n die @OP
Yorubas don't act before they think, that's why they don't have heros who abandon their people in the heat of the war to flee to abidjan.

I can bet it that Nnamdi kanu is currently begging for freedom from the zoo cell, not the zoo itself.

12 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by vayne(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
^^^^^

Ojukwu did worse than this, still yet his people refuse to vote for him when he contested for Nigeria presidency. They preferred to vote for a yoruba man.

See as the picture dey pain you,you no even wait make people wake finish tongue

You can now proceed to the nearest Otapiapia joint.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Yoruba demons having sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Chigold101(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
^^^^^

Don't you know for Ojukwu to have contested for election in Nigeria is anomaly. Don't you know that many Biafrans consider it a betrayal?

A Biafran don't like half freedom. He likes total freedom. That is the reason why after graduating from school, he goes into business rather than carry brown envelopes up and down searching for a job where he will depend on one man or woman for his monthly feeding.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by porshuch: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
ticking:
which hero? I will tell them that he was a terrorist. grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
Yorubas don't act before they think, that's why they don't have heros who abandon their people in the heat of the war to flee to abidjan.

I can bet it that Nnamdi kanu is currently begging for freedom from the zoo cell, not the zoo itself.
I dey sell otapiapia o! I can give you some on credit if you no get money for now. Otapiapia is all you need now, to avoid heart attacks you can ask awolowo for more details grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by simplycarro: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by ticking: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
porshuch:
which hero? I will tell them that he was a terrorist. grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by QuotaSystem: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by abiambo(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Remember the 2014 national conference?? That's the solution to the Nigerian problem
femimailbox:
Just imagine you being at the mercy of those people you called animal and also call for terror against them. He is also at the mercy of a zoo court, to the extent of his lawyers begging for him to be transfer to prison instead of dss facility.

When you refuse to take the right part to a destination then you have to bear the consequences of your actions and inactions.

I just pray they did not inject him before releasing him, then he will know that the zoo has crazy unwritten laws.

Biafrans should summon all their political leaders and call for a dialogue with the Federal government, then we can reason with them.

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
abiambo:
Remember the 2014 national conference?? That's the solution to the Nigerian problem
you mean that jamboree of a national conference?
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by nairaminds(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
I pity the guy... i dnt tink we shud even b doing this!!
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Kestolovee95(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Kestolovee95(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by alexis007(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
fastguy10:
@useless OP
Are u there?

Go n die @OP
If I had any passion for Biafra, you just killed it. How can a person who ranted nonstop about the zoo-like nature of Nigeria, ready to challenge anyone who is willing on Nigerian issues, stressed with unprecedented vigour on the need for secession, readily labelled those who did not agree with him as monkeys and baboons....... now turn mute at the biggest stage of his life, when every Biafra faithful was expecting him to put the Nigerian side of the argument to shame?

Sorry, I forgot. Your mumu dey 'full bar'....it doesn't need charger at all.

1 Like

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by chiddye(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by Kyase(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
^^^^^

Congo where they originate.
Anyway i like the guy, but i dislike the way he was going with the whole Biafra issue
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by youngbyc(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Protest I's coming to a city near u.... We re done with biafra land.. Abuja.. Tomorrow Lagos....... What else?? ... Nnamdi is down to zoo country... As some fools was having headache over he being in uk... Nd setting fire in biafra land ... Oh DE next u wanna see... Is another civil war!!! ****which no country can afford twice.... If I were dese haters.... I should be afraid now!!! I run away from zoo.... B4 biafra pick up arm!!!
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by gcof(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
femimailbox:

i agree with you . He took a wrong step and until igbo leaders come together and seek for dialogue,i think biafra will never be achieved...til then GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by ibisko04: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
femimailbox:

God bless you
Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by wordcat(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
That Nnamdi Kanu's pix raising his hands up is giving me strong heart.

1 Like

Re: See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court by chosen04(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
wordcat:
That Nnamdi Kanu's pix raising his hands up is giving me strong heart.
...... Sign of Victory is near. Keep the Biafran Spirit in you all alive and flying. Initially the Yoruba rant was 'Nnamdi Kanu. come down to Zoo niGERia if you have the guts.....Nnamdi immediately after 2015 atonement NOT only announced on air that he was coming down but actually came down. The Zoo seems not get the "quip" and where the Biafran restoration is driving at. Do they?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Made In Aba Military Kits Go To Abuja- Photos / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Breaking: Imo APC Endorse Atiku Abubakar For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.