Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday (991 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
First of all I want to give all glory to almighty God for his faithfulness

This is a story of how I was able to recover my lost items in alaba international market yesterday.

I was on my way to alaba market got to a tight corner that can contain only one car and probably one person. So at that spot a car was coming and one guy he got to my spot, I adjusted myself to allow the guy pass not knowing that t there was another guy behind me (this was there arrangement) so a space that could hardly contain 2 people was stuffed with three people.

Instantly, they 'moved' my phone and wallet from my pocket. I was just about complaining to the guy to take things easy when I sensed my phone was not with me. I immediately called the guy that was in front of me.

Me: guy your father, wey my phone wey you take now

Unknowingly to me they've taken my wallet too and as God will have it the guy didn't really heard me well he thought I was asking for my wallet he immediately brought out my wallet.

His words : see your wallet wey I help you see for grand there where them throw am.

I collect my wallet, checked my money it was still intact.... Thank Goduoooo he never take my moni. Realising my phone isn't with this guy, I immediately turn to the other guy who was already some metres away.

Me: guy your father wey my phone wey you collect now now.

He responded fiercely

His words : them swear for you, you see phone for my hand

I was so confused but didn't show it. meanwhile, as I was asking him for my phone his gangs gathered round us some with weed as long as my hold papa's chewing stick undecided. This forced me to calm down then all of them started leaving one by one. I kept my eyes fixed on the suspect, when he moved up I followed closely, he stood I stood by, within me I was helpless there was no phone to use in calling my number just to know if it will ring from this guy's pocket then a thought came to me. I took the dead phone in the bag (I was going to buy some phone parts cos that my work GSM engineering) pretend as if I was make a call.

Me: owee, na me, yeah, na me I dey alaba now yeah after that pako yeah some guys won they show them level come meet me there I dey wait you.

Then I put the phone back in my pocket 'strong faced' I didn't say anything, when the guy(suspect) move I moved closely. After like 1min I didn't do anything just stood by, he within him thought I did really called some people just called me and say

His words: guy come make we settle am

Me: guy give me my phone

Him: but you go settle me o

Me: no wahala, I go settle you.

Then he brought out my phone from his back pocket, I instantly collected it and hold it firm in my hand. His gangs that left before noticed he wanted to release the phone gathered again I immediately pick that same dead phone pretend as if I want to make call again.

Me: owee, no need again we done settle am no need no need we done settle am

That was how I got my phone back without spending a dim

Mod, please help place it on front page
Lalasticlala
Re: My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 26, 2015
It was really scary and amazing at the same time
Re: My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by donpope1(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
If this post make front page eh angry angry
Re: My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
Lol. Thats what they call street sense. sometimes you just have to be embeded with that street sense when ever you find yourself in such environment.
Re: My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2015
Demburrows:
Lol. Thats what they call street sense. sometimes you just have to be embeded with that street sense when ever you find yourself in such environment.
I'm telling you, if I didn't use that logic na so my phone for just go
Re: My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
donpope1:
I pray it will. Many can learn a lot from it
Re: My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday by Rich4god(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2015
donpope1:
u go trek go sambisa forest..

(1) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Nigerians Stop Complaining, Buhari Is Slow But Sure - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.