Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,399 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) (33136 Views)

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by kelvyn7: 12:50pm On May 26, 2015
wow

full salute to the general

let the buggle sound!!

let the drums roll!!
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
Its going to be a remarkable day considering the fact that Nigeria will no longer be under the leadership of a cursed being.
Its worth celebrating.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by harry509: 12:56pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 26, 2015
Smh when theres no light to watch.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This is what I love most during inaugurations. I pray to get fuel to power my generator in order to watch it from morning to evening. The slow match and one that is slower than slow match make my dada stands.

Your dada stands up for military men match? You must Armysexual undecided
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2015
they should not make any attempt to release gunshots. you know say our baba no strong again, make the hard sound of gunshot no carry him down
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by plux4: 1:07pm On May 26, 2015
okooloyun1:
Sai baba sai Buhari can't wait for the clueless one to leave office.
3 days to inauguration, where is buhari??
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

1. We need sniffer dogs to be on this site from yesterday till Saturday this week.

2. There is need to invite experts in security to supervise the decoration and installation of music systems, cleaning etc of the venue.

3. We do not need this expensive decors which i see in these pictures. Simple table and chair with canopy and public address systems.

4. Also there is need to have the National flag and armed forces flag handy.

5. Canopy, wooden chair and desk, standing fan to cool off the Chief Justice during the swearing-in ceremony

6. Holy Quran (Buhari's personal own would suffice), no need to buy new ones, or his family's quran in Daura.

7. A small car for the inspection of guards at the venue (not the luxury Mercedes Benz car)

8. Helicopters and police formations to be on standby and lock down this area in Abuja and environs and PDP controlled states from today.

9. An alternative venue for this ceremony depending on the mood of the in-coming president. Perhaps, a low-key event should be considered due to the mood of the nation.

I don't trust this outgoing government..................sef

10. Imagine a.c units (2 pcs) installed outside with no roof in the first picture. Cant they have standing fans in that roofless cubicle undecided

11. I hope that glazing is bullet proof undecided because i see a lot of military officers with guns. I don't trust them.

Nonsense, I repeat nonsense angry

Were you able to buy fuel I understand the frustration. Sleeping 2 nights in a petrol station is very frustrating!
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2015
The military guys should just know where to point their guns during inauguration. No point am towards Buhari, but if na Jonathan, that's alrightsmiley
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Sundaden: 1:11pm On May 26, 2015
They are not serious, after denying him during election period.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Emodeee: 1:21pm On May 26, 2015
sub thread: guys, can u marry a lady who is a soldier?
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2015
Ok mek dem point dia guns well to avoid stories that touch
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
Shey na parade go mek fuel come down?
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

1. We need sniffer dogs to be on this site from yesterday till Saturday this week.

2. There is need to invite experts in security to supervise the decoration and installation of music systems, cleaning etc of the venue.

3. We do not need this expensive decors which i see in these pictures. Simple table and chair with canopy and public address systems.

5. Canopy, wooden chair and desk, standing fan to cool off the Chief Justice during the swearing-in ceremony

6. Holy Quran (Buhari's personal own would suffice), no need to buy new ones, or his family's quran in Daura.

7. A small car for the inspection of guards at the venue (not the luxury Mercedes Benz car)

8. Helicopters and police formations to be on standby and lock down this area in Abuja and environs and PDP controlled states from today.

9. An alternative venue for this ceremony depending on the mood of the in-coming president. Perhaps, a low-key event should be considered due to the mood of the nation.

10. Imagine a.c units (2 pcs) installed outside with no roof in the first picture. Cant they have standing fans in that roofless cubicle undecided

11. I hope that glazing is bullet proof undecided because i see a lot of military officers with guns. I don't trust them.

hahaha!!!! You dey para gan ooooo
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:47pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

The kind of love and belief this Lola has for the person of Buhari in spite of what happened to her father in the Buhari military regime is very uncommon and worthy of emulation.

Do you know what the behind the door deals must have entailed?
Just saying....coz for a man to order my dad's justified or unjustified death and still have my support on this kinda scale, *fill in the blanks*
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by philips70(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2015
Spidermon:

Do you know what the behind the door deals must have entailed?
Just saying....coz for a man to order my dad's justified or unjustified death and still have my support on this kinda scale, *fill in the blanks*

Her father is alive and never was ordered to be killed but suffered some kind of detention. Not everyone is as jaundiced as many people on Nairaland. There are still many people who look at the bigger picture and weigh all the pros and cons of their actions at any given time. The man sees Buhari as the messiah Nigeria needs at this point in time despite his past ordeals.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Youngmolis: 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
Fuel scarcity go soon end,and fuel price go soon low sai baba
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Why all this news about handover ceremony? may just be to mislead us all into believing that the PDP govt is genuine about plans to handover to Buhari.

America and her European partners who have been looting us blind for 17 years since they assassinated Abacha , they are even in the process of balkanising Nigeria.

So you can bet your house that they are not going to allow a competent government headed by Buhari to resume power and not only put an end to our economic exploitation, but expose their past thievery and genocide that they are perpetrating using the smokescreen of hired thugs they call Boko Haram.

May the gods of our great and noble ancestors punish America and all those planning to deny us Buhari.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Onemansquad(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2015
Ya dats ma guys
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Spidermon: 2:10pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Her father is alive and never was ordered to be killed but suffered some kind of detention. Not everyone is as jaundiced as many people on Nairaland. There are still many people who look at the bigger picture and weigh all the pros and cons of their actions at any given time. The man sees Buhari as the messiah Nigeria needs at this point in time despite his past ordeals.

I must have had my facts jumbled. My point is that almost every active participant in the political theatre today has been incentivized by money/personal gains rather than patriotism.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2015
yauwaaaah!!! I don finally see amina face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by philips70(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
Spidermon:

I must have had my facts jumbled. My point is that almost every active participant in the political theatre today has been incentivized by money/personal gains rather than patriotism.

It's a half truth. This last election had different underpinnings. Irrespective of what many would want us to think many people were fed up with the party PDP and whatever they represent.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Lola Shoneyin wrote:

https://twitter.com/lolashoneyin/status/602826255495524352
u nor even allow dat soldierwoman to pose finish b4 snapping d last pix
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
misterjosh:
u nor even allow dat soldierwoman to pose finish b4 snapping d last pix
grin
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by dustmalik(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]Why all this news about handover ceremony? may just be to mislead us all into believing that the PDP govt is genuine about plans to handover to Buhari.
America and her European partners who have been looting us blind for 17 years since they assassinated Abacha , they are even in the process of balkanising Nigeria.
So you can bet your house that they are not going to allow a competent government headed by Buhari to resume power and not only put an end to our economic exploitation, but expose their past thievery and genocide that they are perpetrating using the smokescreen of hired thugs they call Boko Haram.
May the gods of our great and noble ancestors punish America and all those planning to deny us Buhari.[/size]

Both of you should be best of friends. Conspiracy theorists.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2015
On top say we no get fuel and also not happy. U pple still dey rehearse. There is God hooo.
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by Jowonloju(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
Every one is happy, GEJ is out
Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by chiedu7: 8:37pm On May 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=14pt]Why all this news about handover ceremony? may just be to mislead us all into believing that the PDP govt is genuine about plans to handover to Buhari.

Re: Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) by younglas: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Idiot na only military you see there? You no see police? Odeh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.