Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen (24922 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2015
eagleeye2:

You are just emphasizing my point.
Where else if not a ZOO that over a million plus votes will be recorded in the midst of Killing, maiming, destruction and voter intimidation?

I agree. This LG election corrected that anomaly.
This lg result is trully the reflection of rivers people.
It was held in a peaceful and conducive environment all throughout the state.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
ibietela2:

There Was a court order that no election should be conducted
Bro, you don't need to argue with these people that have no interests in Rivers other than to push Amaechi to a pit. You and I know that those men will be kicked out by Wike days after swearing in(if not immediately). Ladoja did similar thing in 2007 and Akala kicked them within 2days of taking office. Fayemi did similar thing and Fayose kicked them away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:
I see Wike having a taste of the dish Patience served Amaechi.
He can't survive it.

Survive wettin?
As it is now, Wike will need to account for all his atrocities starting from when he was Obiakpor chair where the fool did absolutely nothing with second biggest financially buoyant LG in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Beremx(f): 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
Wike is a goner. Not even Jesus of Okrika and the Otuoke fisherman will save him from the tribulations that awaits him.

I dey laugh!!

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, you don't need to argue with these people that have no interests in Rivers other than to push Amaechi to a pit.

Protection seeker, o yes we push amaechi to the pit and yet we succeeded in making sure him and his group defeated the God forsaken Jonah-daft. The cursed one.
We deceived Amaechi yet after may 29 he will become one of the most powerful men especially from the SS in this country politically.
Protection seeker, as usual u are talking foolishly.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, you don't need to argue with these people that have no interests in Rivers other than to push Amaechi to a pit. You and I know that those men will be kicked out by Wike days after swearing in(if not immediately). Ladoja did similar thing in 2007 and Akala kicked them within 2days of taking office. Fayemi did similar thing and Fayose kicked them away.

Alright, we are watching
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem:

Good. Keep quiet then and learn.

But my business is, whoever is trying to cause problems in my state you and Ameachi for your selfish interest will DIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ibietela2(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
stepo707:

Apparently no one obeys Court orders in Nigeria

What do you expect when the court give this same people 2 options? Jail or give us small change?
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem:

Survive wettin?
As it is now, Wike will need to account for all his atrocities starting from when he was Obiakpor chair where the fool did absolutely nothing.
If nothing, he should be removed or better still, not sworn-in, for his terribly low IQ. The man lacks the intelligence required to be a Class Rep.
I wonder if those who voted for him have met him before.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
ibietela2:

But my business is, whoever is trying to cause problems in my state you and Ameachi for your selfish interest will DIE

Where was ur pathetic prayers when shepo, mbu, Wike and co were causing serious problems in rivers, making sure amaechi doesn't govern in peace all at the expense of the people all because Amaechi chose not to follow Jonah-daft anylonger?
Hypocrite, to u and ur household will ur prayers fall on.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

If nothing, he should be removed or better still, not sworn-in, for his terribly low IQ. The man lacks the intelligence required to be a Class Rep.
I wonder if those who voted for him have met him before.

Wike has never succeeded in any political position he has found himself. He is a well known failure.
At Obiakpor, the fool was only breeding thugs throughout. He achieved nothing.
As chief of staff, was busy undermining Amaechi's for his personal gains.
As minister of education, his only known legacy was his intention to sack the entire Nigerian lecturers in the university.
There is no way rivers won't suffer under his leadership. He is a failure and a thief.
The earlier he is booted out, the better for rivers.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by otr1(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem:

Wike has never succeeded in any political position he has found himself. He is a well known failure.
At Obiakpor, the fool was only breeding thugs throughout. He achieved nothing.
As chief of staff, was busy undermining Amaechi's for his personal gains.
As minister of education, his only known legacy was his intention to sack the entire Nigerian lecturers in the university.
There is no way rivers won't suffer under his leadership. He is a failure and a thief.
The earlier he is booted out, the better for rivers.
It's a shame having the person of Wike as the Governor of a state in Nigeria. I'll have to stay away from that state until he is removed.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

It's a shame having the person of Wike as the Governor of a state in Nigeria. I'll have to stay away from that state until he is removed.

Remind me who you are to be people of Rivers State please? Or of what economic importance are you there?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by doctokwus: 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
Eventhough I know these LGA elections were far from ideal,but Amaechi has actually played a master card here and given Wike a bone that has struck him in the throat.
-Wike cannot dissolve these councils without going through d state assembly and d law courts.
The state assembly maybe in his pockets but with an opposition central govt,d wise ones may want to play safe and not rock d boat.The same applies to him trying to bribe state judges, none would want to take d risk no matter how much they are bribed.
-All those that hitherto would have easily canvassed for d illegal dissolution of d council executives are not likely to be so inclined because Wike's election is far more likely to be annulled. So why take such a risky bet.
Wike wherever he is a worried man because amaechi has got all d cards stacked against him.I don't envy him at all.Fayose's case would b child's play compared to the bitter political lesson he is about to be taught.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by efilefun(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
You just a hater, thought you fools said he's on his way to fetch GMB eyin oponu oshi
stebell:
Amaechi trying sooo hard to pls his masters in Lagos n Daura.

I guess the Omehia's chairmen he dissolved were not voted by Rivers people.

Ye ye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell indeed.

I believe Wike will do the needful after 29th. We wait n see.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by braine(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
This man ehn.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by landinfo: 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
So it meanz that whenever the FG givez Wike money for the state, he would not share to these false LG chairmen
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ceejayluv(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem:
What useless court order? Go back to court and Sue RISEC then.
Well, they'll be dissolved and they can go sue the state govt to court...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by afuye(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Weldone Amaechi the true son of ODUDUWA Ikwerre people grin grin grin grin

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by ceejayluv(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

It's a bigger shame having a self acclaimed repentant tyrant as a democratic president.....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by babestella: 5:33pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:
He can't survive it.

This is just LG council chairmen " they can't do jack to Wike other than lick Wike's a$$$$ so that Wike will release small money for them. But trust Wike, he will starve them to the point that they will voluntarily resign from their chairmanship positions. Unless they will continue being LG bosses under Amaechi in Abuja not Rivers. Watch out.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

you are a fool
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by iyamucrystal(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
Get winning today, away from the premier league, get fixed matches from Romanian, French and East european league, get fixed matches by subscribing to our agent on 2348136171479, this is the screenshot of our last weekend winning.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:
Eventhough I know these LGA elections were far from ideal,but Amaechi has actually played a master card here and given Wike a bone that has struck him in the throat.
-Wike cannot dissolve these councils without going through d state assembly and d law courts.
The state assembly maybe in his pockets but with an opposition central govt,d wise ones may want to play safe and not rock d boat.The same applies to him trying to bribe state judges, none would want to take d risk no matter how much they are bribed.
-All those that hitherto would have easily canvassed for d illegal dissolution of d council executives are not likely to be so inclined because Wike's election is far more likely to be annulled. So why take such a risky bet.
Wike wherever he is a worried man because amaechi has got all d cards stacked against him.I don't envy him at all.Fayose's case would b child's play compared to the bitter political lesson he is about to be taught.
Where did you copy this nonsense from
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by Lawalemi(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2015
If na Jonathan rush to swear in people like this, na trouble o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by PassingShot(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
That is if Wike himself survives the tribunal. What's the point of kicking them out when his own victory at the tribunal is anything but guaranteed.

This is a typical chess game.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by strongerthaneva(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2015
Geniro:
Lousy Amaechi fooling himself
Amaechi far better than that stupid wike..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by babestella: 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:
He can't survive it.

otr1:
He can't survive it.

This is just LG council chairmen " they can't do jack to Wike other than lick Wike's a$$$$ so that Wike will release small money for them. But trust Wike, he will starve them to the point that they will voluntarily resign from their chairmanship positions. Unless they will continue being LG bosses under Amaechi in Abuja not Rivers. Watch out.
Re: Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen by obayaya(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
Caseless:
The same amaechi they said is now powerless in rivers state? TAN agents should wait till after may 29 to know how powerful Amaechi is.

Wike must be pulled down!

must be pulled down by any means necessary?

is that what your brand of change is all about?

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Falls Ill During EFCC Grilling / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.