Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Making Necessary Adjustments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Making Necessary Adjustments (374 Views)

Is Restitution Necessary For Repentance? / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Necessary Adjustments by overcomersfaith(f): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
But the beauty of it that you have everything to gain and nothing to lose when you give your life in service to your Maker. It is not always smooth all the way but the fact is that your obedience is what God requires of you, and when you have left all just for His sake, He will in turn bless you and honour you all the days of your life. Eternal life is guaranteed in Christ Jesus at the end of your sojourn here on earth. Isn’t that wonderful?

Our Lord Jesus was not out of it, He made His own adjustment. He left the throne to fulfill His ministry as ordained by God. We all need to discover the adjustment you need to make and move on in your ministry, career, business and life. Be less mindful of the cost because of the great reward that awaits you at the end. Be heavenly minded and you have no regret at the end.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victory Comes With Patience / Am I My Brother's Keeper? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.