Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) (3316 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) / Our Children Rape Us, Imo Christian Mothers Cry Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by lilykach02(f): 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
I was playing through the internet this morning when I stumbled on this new cartoon for kids talking about a prince falling in love with another prince after being married to their princess.
Now my question is: is this cartoon healthy for children both physically and spiritually? Is this not another way the devil and wants to use to infiltrate homes?. Its high time we parents begin to scrutinize the cartoons our children watch.

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
Its sign of times, you cant do anything to stop it. Your children would grow up in a society thats permissive to homosexuality

If you ban it in your house, they would watch as friends house, watch in school, watch on the internet, see on the streets unless you want to cage them inside with no human interactions

You can only teach them whats right and whats wrong

7 Likes

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Betanwa(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2015
shocked[color=#550000][/color] IMAGINE!!!
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by frostland(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
if u no let dem watch am der friend will gist dem I love cartoons BT not dis 1

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 26, 2015
wtf??

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Tiffarah(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
What is this world turning into Gay for cartoon again?? It is well

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Wendy80(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
Disney no try for ds one oh. How do u start Explaining homosexuality to these kids now?

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by dinachi(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2015
That is why many people who are indifferent about this homosexual curse need to speak out now. Their agenda is to force the evil lifestyle on us as a normal lifestyle. They want to catch them young. Start with the kids! If we don't stop them now a time will come in churches when even children's drama sessions will have a homosexual theme!

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nobody: 1:45am On May 27, 2015
Disney was always questionable in the themes it taught children all throughout it's collection of cartoons and movies. Oddly, it took a gay prince to get your attention.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by cococandy(f): 6:41am On May 27, 2015
What age are these cartoons for?

I don't even see princes and princesses kissing in cartoons meant for kids. Is it that in a bid to say homosexuality is natural they are presenting the two guys kissing? Something they don't even do in prince and princess cartoons.

This one is trying to hard. It reeks of trying too hard.

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nigga44: 6:53am On May 27, 2015
Damn you Americans!! angry angry angry Trying to force homosexuality down on us?

2 Likes

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Moana(f): 6:54am On May 27, 2015
Im not homophobic but no my kids cannot watch this.
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by lilmax(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2015
Its suppose to teach children about “divorce“ “homosexuality“.....no matter how they try,homosexuality is never natural

What's next? Incest cartoons? Smh
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by lilykach02(f): 7:17am On May 27, 2015
lilmax:
Its suppose to teach children about “dirvorce“ “homosexuality“.....no matter how they try,homosexuality is never natural

Even the "divorce" Mentioned in the picture Is wrong for our children to learn at that age.
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:46am On May 27, 2015
WTH!
ENDTIMETHINGS
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by dinachi(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
Anybody who have ever supported homosexuality because they were railroaded into it by the meaningless slogan of live and let live should as a matter of urgency begin to backtrack now. These guys are not satisfied with being tolerated, they now want to dominate every realm and discuss with homosexuality. These days you cannot watch any serious western themed movie without at least one homosexual scene. It is madness. Very soon proponents of incest will begin to market their evil through cartoons and evil legislations. Eventually, we may find it hard to retain our senses of decency any longer.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by tollu: 6:42pm On May 27, 2015
What manner of Fuckery is this?

I just googled and it's apparently false. Just a matter of time though before it happens.
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 27, 2015
Children shouldn't watch any sexually explicit cartoon where a man and woman are kissing not to talk about gay ones.

3 Likes

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Mintayo(m): 5:17am On May 28, 2015
Later someone will say he was born gay, or being gay is "in-born'!
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Agrika: 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
Oh Hellll Noooo!
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by TunjiMsp: 11:48pm On May 28, 2015
lilykach02:
I was playing through the internet this morning when I stumbled on this new cartoon for kids talking about a prince falling in love with another prince after being married to their princess.
Now my question is: is this cartoon healthy for children both physically and spiritually? Is this not another way the devil and wants to use to infiltrate homes?. Its high time we parents begin to scrutinize the cartoons our children watch.
this is a way planting this seed of evil in our young children. Most of the movies especial series I watch this days always gay part, but when ever I can I blacklist the program. I think everyone should start boycotting most of this program that promotes homosexualism.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 29, 2015
absolutely not !
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2015
No, no, and no. Im a believer in tolerance as in live & let live but trying to shove these things down others throats is wrong. I can tolerate but I don't accept.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by bwey1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oh no!! This is bad. Parents should please beware. In short this should be on front page, so that we can reach out to as many parents as possible. I feel for our future generation.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by austine4real(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
End time things
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by austine4real(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lalasticala,ishilove ur food is ready
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Haywhymido(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
what nonsense, abi curse dey worry people wey dey produce dis kind cartoon ni? so tom n jerry,ben10 n odas no do una abi? why are you people bent on destroying dis beautiful life?? why dont u allow dis kids to choose whether to become gay,lesbian or normal human being demselves? why do u want to influence dem to a God forsaken thing? so parents can no longer leave d kids alone to watch cartoon stations again? May God punish u n d evil works of ur hands.

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by CBNIM: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
This is a huge no no for me!
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by Creamish(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is B.S!! We should try see new kiddies movies/cartoons or read up the summary b4 we allow them watch it.. undecided

BTW...that Prince in blue looks like John Smith in Pocahontas... undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Our Children's Cartoon Encourage Homosexuality?(photo) by efemenaslectura: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
Children shouldn't watch any sexually explicit cartoon where a man and woman are kissing not to talk about gay ones.
exactly. When they're now grown to the age of accountability they can then decide if they want to be gay or heterosexual. This is a no no.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Cheat? / Somebody Help!! / Letter To My Uncaring Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.