Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Do You Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Cheat? (3323 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
How true is this:

Re: Do You Cheat? by wisdomiskey(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2015
do yuh honestly expect
peeeple 2 cum here nd admit
if dey r cheating undecided
Re: Do You Cheat? by adewaletb3(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
wisdomiskey:
do yuh honestly expect
peeeple 2 cum here nd admit
if dey r cheating undecided

do you show your partner all the messages you get?my question is how true is the statement?
Re: Do You Cheat? by wisdomiskey(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

do you show your partner all the messages you get?my question is how true is the statement?

i dont even nid 2 show ha anythin
i already kno she checkz
ma fone lyk d monitoring
spirit she iz undecided

no biggie

6 Likes

Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2015
wisdomiskey:

i already kno she checkz
ma fone lyk d monitoring
spirit she iz undecided

no biggie

hahahahahahahaha! but why won't she? you guys are always up to something..lol @ "monitoring spirit"
Re: Do You Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

Why would you have a message you don't want your partner to see?

In a normal relationship?

1 Like

Re: Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Why would you have a message you don't want your partner to see?

In a normal relationship?
to safeguard the relationship....

If our parents have showed their sms, chats, pictures etc to each other, they would have all being divorced.

Example: some of ur coworkers send u Sex / flirting sms with nude pix of themselves. In Your right senses should you keep it, "no"... delete the rubbish and call your coworker never to try it.

It ends there, no harm done... your relationship keep moving forward...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Cheat? by wisdomiskey(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

hahahahahahahaha! but why won't she? you guys are always up to something..lol @ "monitoring spirit"

buh datz wat yuh ladiezz do na
and at d end of the day, na una dey cheat pass undecided
Re: Do You Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
dptrix:

If our parents have showed their sms, chats, pictures etc to each other, they would have all being divorced.

Example: some of ur coworkers send u Sex / flirting sms with nude pix of themselves. In Your right senses should you keep it, "no"... delete the rubbish and call your coworker never to try it.

Why would a co-worker send a flirting sms/nude pics/sext to me in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
wisdomiskey:

buh datz wat yuh ladiezz do na
and at d end of the day, na una dey cheat pass undecided

the monitoring ladies hardly cheat.yes we monitor die.infact i monitor on per second basis and it has made me stronger.
Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
dptrix:

yeah people may send raw stuffs to you and expect you to enjoy it because you are supposed to be 'matured'.the wise thing is to de is to delete it instead of having to explain to hubby because no matter how hard you you explain he will keep asking why the person sent it if you hadn't been the usual practice

2 Likes

Re: Do You Cheat? by wisdomiskey(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

the monitoring ladies hardly cheat.yes we monitor die.infact i monitor on per second basis and it has made me stronger.

so yuh r one of doose monitoring
typezz grin
Re: Do You Cheat? by chizzy86(f): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
wisdomiskey:

i already kno she checkz
ma fone lyk d monitoring
spirit she iz undecided

no biggie
chimuo. U no go ki pesin o. loool.
Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
wisdomiskey:

so yuh r one of doose monitoring
typezz grin

bros i be chairlady for that club o.it makes me know what he's up to.it has paid off severally! this your "monitoring spirit" is so classic.can't just stop laughing
Re: Do You Cheat? by wisdomiskey(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

bros i be chairlady for that club o.it makes me know what he's up to.it has paid off severally! this your "monitoring spirit" is so classic.can't just stop laughing

korrect gal
hold yuh oga well o cool

all ha snoopin around irritatez me like crazy
buh kinda helpz 2 kip me in check doe

hehehehe cheesy
Re: Do You Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:
How true is this:
Very false.
Re: Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Why would a co-worker send a flirting sms/nude pics/sext to me in the first place?

Since you r a female, the guy may mistake ur office friendliness as flirting, then when he have an opportunity to chat with you he will be bring those up, and since it's your coworker, coursemate etc your buddy will have some atom of doubt when he sees the sms,chat in your phone...
It's normal

What if one random admirer that have being stalking you keep sending you those sms,nude pix and long chats, even when you don't reply, so should you keep it?
Re: Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

yeah people may send raw stuffs to you and expect you to enjoy it because you are supposed to be 'matured'.the wise thing is to de is to delete it instead of having to explain to hubby because no matter how hard you you explain he will keep asking why the person sent it if you hadn't been the usual practice

You said it all, we are humans, we will feel/have a bit of doubt when we find that type of text,sms etc in our spouse phone even if they are innocent...
Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
5minsmadness:
Very false.
any explainations?
Re: Do You Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

any explainations?
It's not everything u see that you must talk.

Doing so is immaturity.
Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
5minsmadness:
It's not everything u see that you must talk.
Doing so is immaturity.
sorry, i didn't get that.
Re: Do You Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

sorry, i didn't get that.

It's not everything that happens to you that you tell your partner. Some things are irrelevant and will only stir the waters unnecessarily.

It can be also quite irritating for you to be following your spouse all over the place and monitoring his/her every call and text. It's a strong sign of insecurity and you'll most likely drive your spouse further from you rather than draw him or her closer.

Love should be about trust, not about monitoring spirits.
Re: Do You Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Msjewww

okada oya next bus top
Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
5minsmadness:

It's not everything that happens to you that you tell your partner. Some things are irrelevant and will only stir the waters unnecessarily.

It can be also quite irritating for you to be following your spouse all over the place and monitoring his/her every call and text. It's a strong sign of insecurity and you'll most likely drive your spouse further from you rather than draw him or her closer.

Love should be about trust, not about monitoring spirits.

you are on point but on the issue of trust:if the guy had erred before, dont you think the woman will constantly be drawn to the phone or is she not to wonder/ worry about what her husband does.
to me it's always good to check once in a while to know what he's up to.
love is about trust but once that trust is abused total healing and restoration is almost impossible
Re: Do You Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

you are on point but on the issue of trust:if the guy had erred before, dont you think the woman will constantly be drawn to the phone or is she not to wonder/ worry about what her husband does.
to me it's always good to check once in a while to know what he's up to.
love is about trust but once that trust is abused total healing and restoration is almost impossible
@bolded, that's totally up to you isn't it?

If the guy has erred before and you decided to forgive him then what are you doing snooping through his phone again? If you can't trust him ever again then why did you make up and get back together with him in the first place?

If you feel you can't'trust' him then its better you pack your bags and leave. Snooping through his phone to see if you will catch him, how long will you do that? A month? a year? ten years into your marriage?

Most people dont know what real love is.

If you love him and feel the need to continue monitoring him then you dont really love him, rather you chose to stay with him cos there is something else in him you are looking for or that has kept you.
Re: Do You Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
dptrix:

Since you r a female, the guy may mistake ur office friendliness as flirting, then when he have an opportunity to chat with you he will be bring those up, and since it's your coworker, coursemate etc your buddy will have some atom of doubt when he sees the sms,chat in your phone...
It's normal

What if one random admirer that have being stalking you keep sending you those sms,nude pix and long chats, even when you don't reply, so should you keep it?

How did the 'random' admirer get my number?

You have lost me here...

1. Any male I am on friendly terms with understands the fact I am not available.

2. If any of them by omission decides to be funny, tell hubby, warn the person firmly and withdraw.

There is absolutely no use being friends with someone who doesn't respect me/hubby.

1 Like

Re: Do You Cheat? by Chidoks(f): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
5minsmadness:

@bolded, that's totally up to you isn't it?

If the guy has erred before and you decided to forgive him then what are you doing snooping through his phone again? If you can't trust him ever again then why did you make up and get back together with him in the first place?

If you feel you can't'trust' him then its better you pack your bags and leave. Snooping through his phone to see if you will catch him, how long will you do that? A month? a year? ten years into your marriage?

Most people dont know what real love is.

If you love him and feel the need to continue monitoring him then you dont really love him, rather you chose to stay with him cos there is something else in him you are looking for or that has kept you.

What you should know my friend is that forgiving is easy but the scar is always there.it may fade with time but if you heal naturally, the scar will gradually fade and trust is rebuilt.
pack and leave? mbanu!! biko i love him o.so much so so much.to the extent that i can give up treasures for him.i'm here because i love the guy like kilode! I check his phone to know the latest and he has improved!

1 Like

Re: Do You Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chidoks:

What you should know my friend is that forgiving is easy but the scar is always there.it may fade with time but if you heal naturally, the scar will gradually fade and trust is rebuilt.
pack and leave? mbanu!! biko i love him o.so much so so much.to the extent that i can give up treasures for him.i'm here because i love the guy like kilode! I check his phone to know the latest and he has improved!

Lol@improved!

Ok o, you have a point. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Do You Cheat? by zainabicy: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Me sef, I b class monitor: it helps d 2 of us...

E doesn't mess around, & I kno where e is going b4 e even tells me
Re: Do You Cheat? by KanwuliaJara: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Those with BROKEN HEARTS/NYANSHES in FAILED MARRIAGES and RELATIONSHIPS crying about cheating and cheats since the book if GENESIS! grin

Una nor dey taya? undecided
Re: Do You Cheat? by crackhaus: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

Very false.
I disagree.

It's actually true you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed / Beautiful Bride. Adamu Mu'azu's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.