Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture (4372 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Lai Mohammed, Peterside At Amaechi's Birthday Dinner (Pics) / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by fx45(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
Channels TV has just discontinued the live broadcast of Gov. Chibuike Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Lecture for what it termed 'Gross Violation of broadcast ethics'. Amaechi in his characteristic thoughtlessness had on live international television accused Rivers State Governor-Elect, Nyesom Wike and ex-militant Ateke Tom of murder in the last general elections.

Channels TV has also dissociated itself from the views expressed by Amaechi in the live broadcast.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Mogidi: 3:04pm On May 26, 2015
ok
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by paooxide(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
Source
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by theV0ice: 3:08pm On May 26, 2015
fx45:
Channels TV has just discontinued the live broadcast of Gov. Chibuike Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Lecture for what it termed 'Gross Violation of broadcast ethics'. Amaechi in his characteristic thoughtlessness had on live international television accused Rivers State Governor-Elect, Nyesom Wike and ex-militant Ateke Tom of murder in the last general elections.

Channels TV has also dissociated itself from the views expressed by Amaechi in the live broadcast.

If true, i'll give them kudos for being a responsible media outfit unlike what AIT served us during the campaigns

It was wrong to call Wike a murderer without a court declaring him so just like the AIT hate documentaries were very irresponsible for their very libelous nature.

We could talk about it in gossips and online banter without repercussions and get away with it but a news channel shouldn't be seen condoning it

If true, i say well done Channels

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by dustmalik: 3:23pm On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:

If true, i'll give them kudos for being a responsible media outfit unlike what AIT served us during the campaigns

It was wrong to call Wike a murderer without a court declaring him so just like the AIT hate documentaries were very irresponsible their very libelous nature.

We could talk about it in gossips and online banter without repercussions and get away with it but a news channel shouldn't be seen condoning it

If true, i say well done Channels
As an ardent APC supporter, i agree. That's if true.
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Belexy95: 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
@OP, u are a liar. Firstly, Amaechi will be 50years tomorrow 27/5/015. Am not sure u read what u wrote. Do read it again.
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by Ivanspring(f): 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
I watched the program too. It was very embarrassing to see a whole state governor speak like a motor pack tout.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by bigcil2(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
lol coollol
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by brixton: 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
Just a tip of what to expect from AMaechi and his cohorts in the coming 4yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by fx45(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
Belexy95:
@OP, u are a liar. Firstly, Amaechi will be 50years tomorrow 27/5/015. Am not sure u read what u wrote. Do read it again.
What makes me a liar? I was watching the programme live... I'm also aware that millions of other Nigerians watched Amaechi's show of shame on live television before Channels discontinued the live broadcast. More developments would follow. I expect Wike to take the matter to court and seek redress.

Channels TV did the neccesary and also made a disclaimer as regards Amaechi's comments.

6 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by theV0ice: 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
brixton:
Just a tip of what to expect from AMaechi and his cohorts in the coming 4yrs

PDP did worse my friend...

Or you didn't see the AIT documentaries?
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by fweshh(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi talks too much. I wonder if he consults his brain b4 opening his mouth *spits*

11 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by brixton: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:

PDP did worse my friend...

Or you didn't see the AIT documentaries?

AIT documentaries was more about corruption and how one man was buying an entire state

4 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by baybeeboi: 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
the General of Common sense Revolution

this is the common sense that frog eyed Tinubu was talking about.

6 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by theV0ice: 4:26pm On May 26, 2015
brixton:

AIT documentaries was more about corruption and how one man was buying an entire state

and Ameachi's outburst was more about murder and how one man went on a killing spree to become a governor.

now we are even

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by idowuh98(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Thought i read, he was in London. How can he be in two places at the same time
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by theV0ice: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
idowuh98:
Thought i read, he was in London. How can he be in two places at the same time

Forget the clowns who are obsessing about Buhari's visit to London and saying Amaechi went to bring him back.

The guy is having fun in Rivers state as we type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by baybeeboi: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
Belexy95:

so if his birthday is 2moro He cannot organise a lecture 2day?

Must it b d day of His birth?

I watched the program too and it was really embarassing coming from a Man like Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by eazzy101(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
I no blame Ameachi na Rivers state people wey let tout like Ameachi be their Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by stebell(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2015
Ivanspring:
I watched the program too. It was very embarrassing to see a whole state governor speak like a motor pack tout.

Yu are not far frm the truth. Amaechi, the Judas of Niger Delta, is a confirmed tout.

He's not different from the every day woman at Creek Road market in Port Harcourt that sells fish.

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by papoose999(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
amaechi talks too much....apc peeps go b lyk amaechi fit say anytin cos e gt federal power cos he s d slayer of gej....smh
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by iyamucrystal(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
Get winning today, away from the premier league, get fixed matches from Romanian, French and East european league, get fixed matches by subscribing to our agent on 2348136171479, this is the screenshot of our last weekend winning.
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by sammyj: 5:02pm On May 26, 2015
What are they afraid of !!!!
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by brixton: 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:

and Ameachi's outburst was more about murder and how one man went on a killing spree to become a governor.

now we are even

U mean AMaechi' unfounded allegation? If people were killed by Gov elect Wike, why isn't Amaechi going to the courts to seek prosecution on whoever is found culpable

2 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by theV0ice: 5:22pm On May 26, 2015
brixton:

U mean AMaechi' unfounded allegation? If people were killed by Gov elect Wike, why isn't Amaechi going to the courts to seek prosecution on whoever is found culpable

Very good.

If somebody is so corrupt that the PDP that is running the federal government saw it fit to run an expensive documentary on him, why aren't they taking him to court to seek prosecution? Or does AIT studios look like a court of law?

Are they handing him over to God to decide like the common man will do?

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by brixton: 5:48pm On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:

Very good.

If somebody is so corrupt that the PDP that is running the federal government saw it fit to run an expensive documentary on him, why aren't they taking him to court to seek prosecution? Or does AIT studios look like a court of law?

Are they handing him over to God to decide like the common man will do?

The judges are on his payroll
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by CaptainAmerica: 5:54pm On May 26, 2015
Why am I not surprised? Amaechi, in his characteristic thoughtlessness has done it again.

The mugu doesn't know how to behave.

Typical motor park tout undecided

1 Like

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by doublewisdom: 5:58pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi na mad man dancing naked to the embarrassment of his family.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by theV0ice: 6:05pm On May 26, 2015
brixton:

The judges are on his payroll

You mean all the judges in the country?? shocked

I give up my friend
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2015
Was it not a paid event. Channels should just have continued airing the programme. Everybody knows channels is not responsible for whatever amaechi says. Why didn't channels cut off the "my Oga at the top" speech. Why didn't channels discontinue PDP national convention's live broadcast when atiku threatened to make this country ungovernable if Jonathan wins.
In fact channels did a grave disservice to this nation for discontinuing the live broadcast. Amaechi must have said more, but now there wount be proof.
Re: Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture by myklangelo(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2015
It is Amaechi's normal way...he runs his mouth like a tap with broken head. Very soon his subscription will finish for Channels.

The first Igbo language blog is out..... visit, have fun and share. let us promote our language. www.odeniigbo..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966 / Photos: Meet Okonjo-iweala's Son After He Reportedly Proposed To Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.