Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Saraki Makes U-turn On Zoning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Makes U-turn On Zoning (565 Views)

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Makes U-turn On Zoning by DrBulalaa(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
MIXED UP STORY ON ZONING, SARAKI's AIDE TENDERS UNRESERVED APOLOGY.

My attention has been drawn to a story earlier posted on Senator Saraki's social media pages concerning the zoning of the position of the Senate Presidency to North Central by the National Working Committee of our dear party APC.

Unfortunately, after reading the story in Daily Trust, out of excitement I immediately reacted to the story by sharing it on all our social media networks without first checking within the party to confirm the validity of the story.

As the Special Assistant on Media & Advocacy to Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki and in my personal capacity, I take full responsibility for the error and apologize to the party and all concerned that might have been inconvenienced by this action.

Bamikole Omishore.
SA Media to Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki
Re: Saraki Makes U-turn On Zoning by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
Why is this man too desperate to become the Senate President?
Re: Saraki Makes U-turn On Zoning by wallex1983(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
That's what happens when you bring in emotions into official matters

That's not saying I've not forgiven you anyway.
Re: Saraki Makes U-turn On Zoning by DrBulalaa(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
The man needs that position badly...I see him losing sha.

(1) (Reply)

BANK'S BVN (nairalanders Pls Help) / What GEJ Cannot Do, Sevilla Can Do Better / Buhari, Apc's One Meal A Day- Fact Or Fallacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.