Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,314 members, 7,850,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218999 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 2:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Qpetz:

shocked

What part of the quote says so...

Lemme recap, "there is no God but myself.............."
You don't understand that phrase. He simply means that you should know there's no god but yourself. Read his quret al-yezid for a good understanding of that quote.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2015
So is this the end of this thread, or a continuation on another thread? Seems everyone has gone quiet lately.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DedicatedEnkist: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
the thread will not end there. Most people that were spiritually advanced here like Mellin,Lattifjohn etc were not allowed to enlight us further by all these 'I too know' people.one of my friends who is still a slave told me this morning that holy ghost fire has brought the thread to an end but I told him to go for medical check up. Most of us that have been following the thread right from beginning have been trying to figure out a lot of things as Lattifjohn have been saying,so we don't have much time to argue blindly here and that is why we kept silent.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
chinasing:
So is this the end of this thread, or a continuation on another thread? Seems everyone has gone quiet lately.
so your still able for arguement man. go do better thing.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
DedicatedEnkist:
the thread will not end there. Most people that were spiritually advanced here like Mellin,Lattifjohn etc were not allowed to enlight us further by all these 'I too know' people.one of my friends who is still a slave told me this morning that holy ghost fire has brought the thread to an end but I told him to go for medical check up. Most of us that have been following the thread right from beginning have been trying to figure out a lot of things as Lattifjohn have been saying,so we don't have much time to argue blindly here and that is why we kept silent.
I never regretted following this thread have really learnt a lot here today I can boldly say am free from mental slavery there is not point forcing people to accept what u preach just drop your write ups we the knowledge seekers are learning .
you guys here need to see the numbers of black people waking up go to face book and see for your self but my Niger people go rather remain d same

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 1:38am On Nov 07, 2015
DedicatedEnkist:

But if you remain silent then what? How does it help those like myself, just stuck and need more answers? Its a shamw it has to come to this because of those so indoctrinated by the white man's made up god.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 3:35am On Nov 07, 2015
chinasing:

But if you remain silent then what? How does it help those like myself, just stuck and need more answers? Its a shamw it has to come to this because of those so indoctrinated by the white man's made up god.
my dear fellow students, l would say that you keep on searching for what may work for you, l didn't believe in religion / cultural stand in quote. I know that all religions is of human invention and culture is of mental belief and not really what works. I am a traditional satanist as lam modern, yeah, satanism they say, it's never a joke and so.. ...

it is. I tried it and l believed it. Knowing a secret, believing a secret and practicing a secret are three different things, l doesn't believe in what l read ,told or heard ,l believe in trial, testing, and experience then my judgement. And that is me in my own personal life. I hate condeming anything, l have never tried. What shall it profit you being comfortable while others are suffering. The beauty of life is being a master of yourself and looking up to no one for anything at all. The fear in us is the bad image given to the word satanism by xtians to enable them uphold their beliefs. What is satanism is a big topic we shall discuss soon and it's never what you has ever thought ,heard. stay tuned....

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 4:44am On Nov 07, 2015
I personally don't consider black men jumping into another religion in disguise as waking up, its simply just another vicious cycle. People be referring to themselves as gods (I can't help laughing) and other religions as man-made when they have no single shed of evidence for their claims. For your information, any belief in supernatural things is essentially religion, for all intents and purpose. + Religion can either be organized or unorganized.

People will believe anything and still tell their self they have some superior revelation or knowledge, Anyway, its typical of religion (in any guise).
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Swagahyk(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Whether you are for Melling or against him, one thing is sure..."This thread is addicting" from page one till 108 no be beans.

For all of you combating each other, thank goodness for Technology, its easier to do that especially when you are hiding behind your keypad and typing bullshit! Face-to-face you won't even say 'nada' to your opponent.

...Pilot abeg firedown!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2015
samsard:
I personally don't consider black men jumping into another religion in disguise as waking up, its simply just another vicious cycle. People be referring to themselves as gods (I can't help laughing) and other religions as man-made when they have no single shed of evidence for their claims. For your information, any belief in supernatural things is essentially religion, for all intents and purpose. + Religion can either be organized or unorganized.

People will believe anything and still tell their self they have some superior revelation or knowledge, Anyway, its typical of religion (in any guise).

Only fools doubt proofs.. Mr man gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2015
ophy:

lols, Badt Guy
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ophy my nigga. For once I go like ur post. D guy shud gerarahia mehn. Infact in igbo, shi ebe a pua. (Me no sabi). I neva see person wey dey confused like am.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
ophy:

Naive is written all over you. Which bloody proof are you talking about? O I know, the ones in your imagination.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
samsard:
Naive is written all over you. Which bloody proof are you talking about? O I know, the ones in your imagination.
I said it before your confused. some of your post claim christian, some atheist, then the last one satanist. you no belong anywhere bro, whether you be alien self, never sabi. you do like bird(QPetz former behavior).
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Great0:

I said it before your confused. some of your post claim christian, some atheist, then the last one satanist. you no belong anywhere bro, whether you be alien self, never sabi. you do like bird(QPetz former behavior).
The last one Satanist? you definitely quoting the wrong person. You obviously got problems with comprehension. Most Satanist on this thread were once Christians and probably have their stories to tell, including Mellin. I don't just rely on my subjective experience (and I have restated my reasons for that several times here) or, in an old book with no concrete evidence backing its claims, just because it appeals to me. That's the same old reasoning behind my posts and I even narrated a bit of my story to BuhariWillWin and told him I wasn't preaching. I laugh at the so-called Satanists in the thread when they say grey Aliens are behind Christianity and that they are God basically coz what I deduct from my own personal experience (assuming it has any substance beyond my subjective experience) is that they are gravely mistaken.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Ophy my nigga. For once I go like ur post. D guy shud gerarahia mehn. Infact in igbo, shi ebe a pua. (Me no sabi). I neva see person wey dey confused like am.
Confused? sounds great, coming from someone who has no allegiance.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sendmeonly(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Peace of the Father abide with the entire world, now this is what the scripture said, except those days be shortened even the Elects could not be saved. Brethren thread with caution what you read on the Internet remember He the devil(satan;saytan) has come to kill, steal and destroy do not be deceived.

I urge you to stand still because nothing moves because the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, Lion of the tribe of Judah, ancient of days, Cosmic Intelligence Has taken rulers hip of the Universe the Holy Spirit personified Great Leader Olumba Olumba OBU in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, In the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ Now and forever more Amen

Be assured all is well no cause for alarm whatever God says NO to none can say yes and vis a vis
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sendmeonly(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
that am a god just like you doesn't mean am omnipotent, omnipresent and all that. If I choose to know I just ask the creator but there are more pressing issue than your location. You see I never wanted to post this till my guardian daemon said to me I might be saving someone u know. I gave it a thought and that's why I posted it. But u can choose to accept or ignore it's your freewill dear . at least it won't be that am selfish

Am sure you are aware that the deceivers time is up. Seek the Father in spirit not in flesh, what you may refuse to understand is whatever the disobedient ones agenda is it had long been thwarted.

Matthew 28:18
All power in heaven and on earth Has been given to Him.

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
sendmeonly:
Peace of the Father abide with the entire world, now this is what the scripture said, except those days be shortened even the Elects could not be saved. Brethren thread with caution what you read on the Internet remember He the devil(satan;saytan) has come to kill, steal and destroy do not be deceived.

I urge you to stand still because nothing moves because the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, Lion of the tribe of Judah, ancient of days, Cosmic Intelligence Has taken rulers hip of the Universe the Holy Spirit personified Great Leader Olumba Olumba OBU in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, In the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ Now and forever more Amen

Be assured all is well no cause for alarm whatever God says NO to none can say yes and vis a vis
Who opened your cell
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
sendmeonly:

Olumba Olumba should stop deceiving his followers, he is just another ordinary man. If God the Holy Spirit exists, from my experience, he almost certainly has no interest in becoming a man and enjoying pleasures. Many people have great [supposed] spiritual experience, yet, they don't claim to be God like Olumba does.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:

How far weed meditation....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lols... merlin done tire to dey yarn balls... the vessel is now empty...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
ophy:

grin grin

Wasted brain....
If you don't have any reasonable arguments to make, please stay off my mention. Not everyone is a dumb skull like you are.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
samsard:
If you don't have any reasonable arguments to make, please stay off my mention. Not everyone is a dumb skull like you are.

Unfortunately no argument to make you display your madness...

samsard:
heavenlykid1@gmail.com I'll like to explore this new found "light".

Lolzzz... He is tired of darkness... Ewu
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
ophy:

Unfortunately no argument to make you display your madness...

Lolzzz... He is tired of darkness... Ewu
You obviously can't identify sarcasm in a sentence as the ''light" is in quote marks. Poor comprehension skills on your part
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
samsard:
You obviously can't identify sarcasm in a sentence as the ''light" is in quote marks. Poor comprehension skills on your part

I guess you had a good comprehension skill when you read:

Mellin:
Firstly, am not here to wake up those who want to stay asleep but for those who aren't aware they are sleeping..

So Ewu why the nuisance.....?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
ophy:

I guess you had a good comprehension skill when you read:

So Ewu why the nuisance.....?
You can go to hell if you are pained. I can't sit back and watch people in glorified ignorance and delusions. Do you see Mellin's uncouth attacks on Christianity and Islam? he obviously believes he's right and they wrong. Well, I rationalize every thing here and it becomes all too clear to those who are willing to see.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sendmeonly(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Mellin1:
Who opened your cell
Romans 8:31-39
"That is why there is no giving up even now and forever more..... Amen
Peace
Your concern should be that the Father's will should manifest.* LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE FATHER FOR NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. THANK HIM FOR WHATEVER YOU SEE DAILY BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY BEEN PREDESTINED. *When people claim that God has given the power to Satan, where is Satan? *THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SATAN.* When you claim that God has left the world, where is He gone to? God is the world and the fullness thereof, for God alone exists.* DO NOT FEAR ANYBODY AT ALL, DO NOT FEAR ANY SPIRIT OR ANGEL, OR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. FEAR GOD ALONE. EVEN IF A PERSON COMES TO FRIGHTEN YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT HE WOULD DESTROY YOU, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM, GO ON REJOICING, BOW DOWN TO THE FATHER ALONE FOR ONLY HIS WILL MUST COME TO MANIFESTATION.*
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
ophy:
Lols... merlin done tire to dey yarn balls... the vessel is now empty...
the vessel is over floating with knowledge and power.. Urs my foolish friend is empty right from the onset with no future plans of filling that empty vessel of Urs....

Am not jobless like u dts why I hardly yarn balls... So get busy and make something out of life than running from thread to thread.. I can employ u if u want..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
I had to be back here for the same countless questions I get on my mail which I couldn't keep answering the same questions to different individuals...
It shows people really want to know the truth... I will start by first introducing history of how all came to be because it's from history you will know where you are coming from and also where you are heading to. But the examples will be from my tribe which is all same with other african tribes but same meaning. Ave in mind I won't be forcing anyone to believe anything. If you don't agree to all I will be posting here please for the sake of peace and countless insults you can simply ignore....

I will start from creation to the very last piece where I will be guiding you all (believers) on what to do. I will also state the importance of tribe language in spiritual growth because some believe all is in English language therefore neglecting their own fathers or mothers language..

Chinasing I came back here because of you and others. Because you seem lost and wants to be back.... Having no one to remind you of where you came from and who you are is the worst thing that is happening to most people here on earth.. One love

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Johnlatiff:
I had to be back here for the same countless questions I get on my mail which I couldn't keep answering the same questions to different individuals...
It shows people really want to know the truth... I will start by first introducing history of how all came to be because it's from history you will know where you are coming from and also where you are heading to. But the examples will be from my tribe which is all same with other african tribes but same meaning. Ave in mind I won't be forcing anyone to believe anything. If you don't agree to all I will be posting here please for the sake of peace and countless insults you can simply ignore....

I will start from creation to the very last piece where I will be guiding you all (believers) on what to do. I will also state the importance of tribe language in spiritual growth because some believe all is in English language therefore neglecting their own fathers or mothers language..

Chinasing I came back here because of you and others. Because you seem lost and wants to be back.... Having no one to remind you of where you came from and who you are is the worst thing that is happening to most people here on earth.. One love
we await you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by cezarman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello everyone, please i have a question. I smoke sk/weed.please, is this a barrier to knowing and practicing the truth? Help please, anyone! Am about taking the first step.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.