Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218031 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mellin1:
the vessel is over floating with knowledge and power.. Urs my foolish friend is empty right from the onset with no future plans of filling that empty vessel of Urs....

Am not jobless like u dts why I hardly yarn balls... So get busy and make something out of life than running from thread to thread.. I can employ u if u want..

Employ yourself to something more resourceful my friend....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Johnlatiff:
I had to be back here for the same countless questions I get on my mail which I couldn't keep answering the same questions to different individuals...
It shows people really want to know the truth... I will start by first introducing history of how all came to be because it's from history you will know where you are coming from and also where you are heading to. But the examples will be from my tribe which is all same with other african tribes but same meaning. Ave in mind I won't be forcing anyone to believe anything. If you don't agree to all I will be posting here please for the sake of peace and countless insults you can simply ignore....

I will start from creation to the very last piece where I will be guiding you all (believers) on what to do. I will also state the importance of tribe language in spiritual growth because some believe all is in English language therefore neglecting their own fathers or mothers language..

Chinasing I came back here because of you and others. Because you seem lost and wants to be back.... Having no one to remind you of where you came from and who you are is the worst thing that is happening to most people here on earth.. One love

Giving a silly reason to why you are back... Why didn't you allow them to go figure out as you earlier insisted, better still, reply them via e-mail...

Mellin(JohnLatiff) is bored... Oya start your fairy-tale...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
cezarman:
Hello everyone, please i have a question.
I smoke sk/weed.please, is this a barrier to knowing and practicing the truth?
Help please, anyone! Am about taking the first step.
Nah...
Weed is very good for enlightenment!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by cezarman(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
philfearon:
Nah... Weed is very good for enlightenment!

My fuc king luck. Thanks man, I'll let you know if I encounter any problem.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
cezarman:

My fuc king luck.
Thanks man, I'll let you know if I encounter any problem.
You are welcome...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
When reading every single thing I post in here first say to yourself)(I will feel comfortable if what am reading here is truth and uncomfortable if false) starting from now.. Watch how you feel cos your inner self will come in play.

The universe as we all know is very large beyond human imagination. There was a need for God to expand him/herself thus the creation. He/she divided him/her self in stages. Which after there was 1 billion eight million BLACK Gods here on earth. They came from another star. (check the stars the pyramid of Egypt is pointed at) they began creation of plants, trees, etc... There comes a time the 1 billion eight million black God's decided to leave earth but incarnated in every single black person here on earth. They gave us chance to live and experience life. To procreate. Those 1 billion eight million blacks is what we know as God of our ancestors. Which in Africa culture they are been worshipped. The I billion eight million blacks where the ones that Introduced every native language in black nations. And then there was nothing like English language. A time came when some God's decided to create another race from black gene. Yacub or yahweh with 60000 elohims. That's how we got company of any other race out there except black. The 1 billion eight million people all lives in us...

Now to the next phase.
I don't want to state how we got ourselves into all these because it's a long story but I will state how we all have got it all wrong.
After the coming of Christianity and other religious groups in Africa, they killed and tried to replace history. But before then they tried to invade Africa but the God's (black people) flooded the very first city inhabited by white race(atlantis).. Ever heard of that? It's history that has been buried for centuries. The so called world destroyed by flood as recorded in the Bible is a city called atlantis which is the largest city then. Now for this reason the white will never, I repeat never invade Africa cos they know what will happen next. That's why they sat and figure out the next line of action and religion came to their minds. And look around you today, they succeeded but that era is coming to an end.

Next how neglecting your ancestors who made it possible for you to be here to live and experience life has been affecting you.
Trace back your generations to see if you can count like how many has passed before you. Who are those people that brought you to this life. Can you recall any of them or their names? When you hear the word ancestors how do you feel? Our ancestors starring from the God's of our ancestors are very much alive in another (higher plane) watching you. And anytime they see their offspring not remembering them, they turn away from you and that's why evil will come and take its turn on you then leave. How many of you can pray in your native language? Why do you always ask God why he/she ain't answering your prayers when you are praying in language they don't understand? Are you calling them a fool for being a yoruba, hausa, igbo etc? Listen the only player answered is one uttered in your native language. The God of your ancestors spoke (example) igbo, his offspring communicated with him in igbo including your granny and your parents. That's the language they understand and no other. In igbo culture which is same in every culture, there is a method of praying or pouring libation to supreme creator of all, etc.. Will be teaching on that later...
Your ancestors are your helpers in time of problem. They already knows what next to happen to you but then they won't render this help when you don't honour them.
Here are few things to know that your ancestor are always with you cos you are their offspring
1*have you ever wanted to have a first chop or bite of any food and the food mistakenly fell on the ground? That's the work of your ancestors. They are simply reminding and telling you not to eat alone. They will never request any other thing from you other than feed them.
2*have you ever wanted to close a pot of food after you might have empty the pot lastly and the cover fell down? That's them asking you to leave the pot open so they can feed from their offspring which they are no more alive to do.
3*have you ever wanted to cut an onion or vegetable or open a tin of tomato and along you hurt or cut yourself? That's them telling you, you are stingy and does not want to feed them and then you are left on your own.

Your ancestors clears the road for you. Do you know that feeling when your love ones bought a nice phone or car for you? That's how your ancestors feel when you feed them. Some are earthbound meaning they didn't find the light to join their ancestors. They can remain there or struggle to come back that's why in Africa tradition we pray for departed soul of our love ones. How do you do that(5 white candle and a white cloth) raise an altar or not. Pray they find the light to join their ancestors. Trust me that help you rendered by drawing the light will be returned in kind when he or she reaches there.... Please bear with me my fingers aches. Will be back to complete. But first digest this information and get the feel of your inner self welcoming it..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:
I had to be back here for the same countless questions I get on my mail which I couldn't keep answering the same questions to different individuals...
It shows people really want to know the truth... I will start by first introducing history of how all came to be because it's from history you will know where you are coming from and also where you are heading to. But the examples will be from my tribe which is all same with other african tribes but same meaning. Ave in mind I won't be forcing anyone to believe anything. If you don't agree to all I will be posting here please for the sake of peace and countless insults you can simply ignore....

I will start from creation to the very last piece where I will be guiding you all (believers) on what to do. I will also state the importance of tribe language in spiritual growth because some believe all is in English language therefore neglecting their own fathers or mothers language..

Chinasing I came back here because of you and others. Because you seem lost and wants to be back.... Having no one to remind you of where you came from and who you are is the worst thing that is happening to most people here on earth.. One love

Thank you @ LatiffJohn, I have been hoping you would come back and explain things from the beginning. Glad you and Mellin are back, please ignore those who don't appreciate the the vast wealth of knowledge you both are willing to provide.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2015
ophy:

Giving a silly reason to why you are back... Why didn't you allow them to go figure out as you earlier insisted, better still, reply them via e-mail...

Mellin(JohnLatiff) is bored... Oya start your fairy-tale...
fyckingg idiotttt
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Can you people act matured for once
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Ophy, why?
Na ur turn now to display abi?

ok, what do u want? Say it or leave this thread and stop showing how silly you are...

Hope u can see now that LatiffJohn subscribes to "Black root science" , is it the same thing Mellin talked about on this thread?

And Mellin, did u come back only because of loonies? cos I don't see you saying anything to anyone except bashing people who you can easily ignore. I believe u started this thread for a reason, but if this is your reason, kontinu o...
U're just making ursef like dem by engaging dem...

LatiffJohn, I know about black root science but continue, let's see what you got, plus thanks for coming back, May d forces be with you.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
If I hold my peace, I'll give up the ghost. But, I'll still hold my peace anyway. Watching in High-Definition
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
I will be stating how our prayers aren't answered..
Have in mind when you pray to God almighty he hears. For your prayer to be answered quick and fast you must acknowledge the God of your ancestors, then your ancestors, and your personal God. Prayer must be in your language. What does your tribe call God almighty? Use that word when referring to God almighty cos he/she has no name. In igbo is called chukwu abiama or chukwu okike. When he/she recieves your prayer he gives the power to the God of your ancestors who transferred to your ancestors and then finally you.

Here is where people have problems, when you acknowledge God almighty alone without acknowledging the God of your ancestors or your ancestor.. You can never get that help. But when you honour God almighty and the God of your ancestors your request is then moved to the ancestors who from them you came to be. They are the last who will grant this request. If then you don't feed them(ancestors) they will withheld it cos you don't remember or acknowledge them. And then you will be like God why aren't you answering me. If you keep complaining about an issue in another language your ancestors don't understand they will be like son/daughter what are you saying? But then you can't hear them. Express your feeling s in your native language.

Also before you eat anything drop a little to your ancestors alone outside. Reason because they fed your granny or parents who also fed you. When your mum/father feeds you and then grows old you will have to train and take care of them right? Or check for how long your parents fed you to be a full grown person calculate if you spend such time feeding and taking care of them before they died? That's the reason for feeding them even at death. They are always around. Remember when you are little, how your parents check on you to know if you have slept or on good condition, they still do that even after death. They still Come around to enjoy what their children cooked even at death. If you feed your ancestors regularly before you sleep they are at your bed side. What they do is watch over you. They a times send message to you through dreams. But if they are not with you due to the fact you neglect them they won't be there and then evil malicious spirits can come and put some devilish things in your dreams.. Putting fears in you which cripples spiritual growth

Your grannies in the village that pour libation on the floor blessing their ancestors are no fools. 1 billion eight million gods all reincarnated in you and me. They gave you chance to live and be like them but since the coming of religions things have changed..

I know many has involved themselves in one thing or the other looking for the truth, here is the truth. You are powerful than all the religious Gods put together am not here to fight any religious group but go figure

To break yourself out from whatever you have involved yourself in go out take up sand in your right hand and denounce whatever you have gotten yourself Into.. Remember you are not subject to law of nature. You are greatness. Tell your personal God you are ready. Also your ancestors and the God of your ancestors in your native language. Start feeding them....

Mellin shared something he did on his own but never shared how he did that. He can manipulate universally some words. So he did made some powerful words for activating all chakras

TISO =FOR ACTIVATING
TUSO =FOR STOPPING IF YOU WANT

it can only work if you are ready to open your chakras all you need is sit or stand or be walking and just say the word. He first did in a way that anyone who says it his or her chakras will start to activate but I reminded him of the universal freewill. So he reprogrammed it. I believe there are people working to activate their chakras there it is and it's for black race only. During my conversation with him I asked for a request cos my Christian wife is suffering diabetes and has refused to leave her religion. Mellin did it and sent it to my phone but I made sure am not close to my phone so that my wife can open and read the text in which is the godly word programmed specially for her. I witnessed with my very eyes how my wife felt on the floor immediately. And was moving like a snake on the floor. She didn't know how come but days after her sugar level was down and stable.. Hahaha at last I can enjoy my wife once again. She kept saying her God has vindicated her by delivering her. Am not much of a talker so I left her to her faith. Am not saying all these to praise mellin but for the ones attacking faceless people to be careful. You never know who is who. I also pleaded him to make a universal godly word for people to heal themselves he again reminded me of the universal freewill I taught him... Mellin is stubborn and hard to break kind of guy. (no offence) talk to him gently only then he can willingly help you. Forget about satanism.. They took advantage of a God awakening to his powers and being a kid who has no one to guide him felt for it even you can do the same.. They came in guise of help to harness the powers he has but been a wise guy he found out earlier before any further damage can be done.. He can explain better if you gently ask him...

Let God almighty(chukwu abiama) bear me witness I only stated the truth here and nothing but the truth. It's left for you now to decide if to be the real you. I will still be around to take some questions. But will be most happy if people who tried that godly word up there will attest to how powerful it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ohio @johnlattif, why did the chakra activation term did n't go in one's language ,so as to be able to be heard by one's ancestors? Which language is that and what does it mean?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:
............But will be most happy if people who tried that godly word up there will attest to how powerful it is

Current through my spine..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Have in mind when you pray to God almighty he hears. For your prayer to be answered quick and fast you must acknowledge the God of your ancestors, then your ancestors, and your personal God. Prayer must be in your language. What does your tribe call God almighty? Use that word when referring to God almighty cos he/she has no name. In igbo is called chukwu abiama or chukwu okike. When he/she recieves your prayer he gives the power to the God of your ancestors who transferred to your ancestors and then finally you.

Here is where people have problems, when you acknowledge God almighty alone without acknowledging the God of your ancestors or your ancestor.. You can never get that help. But when you honour God almighty and the God of your ancestors your request is then moved to the ancestors who from them you came to be. They are the last who will grant this request. If then you don't feed them(ancestors) they will withheld it cos you don't remember or acknowledge them. And then you will be like God why aren't you answering me. If you keep complaining about an issue in another language your ancestors don't understand they will be like son/daughter what are you saying? But then you can't hear them. Express your feeling s in your native language.

Also before you eat anything drop a little to your ancestors alone outside. Reason because they fed your granny or parents who also fed you. When your mum/father feeds you and then grows old you will have to train and take care of them right? Or check for how long your parents fed you to be a full grown person calculate if you spend such time feeding and taking care of them before they died? That's the reason for feeding them even at death. They are always around. Remember when you are little, how your parents check on you to know if you have slept or on good condition, they still do that even after death. They still Come around to enjoy what their children cooked even at death. If you feed your ancestors regularly before you sleep they are at your bed side. What they do is watch over you. They a times send message to you through dreams. But if they are not with you due to the fact you neglect them they won't be there and then evil malicious spirits can come and put some devilish things in your dreams.. Putting fears in you which cripples spiritual growth

Your grannies in the village that pour libation on the floor blessing their ancestors are no fools. 1 billion eight million gods all reincarnated in you and me. They gave you chance to live and be like them but since the coming of religions things have changed..

I know many has involved themselves in one thing or the other looking for the truth, here is the truth. You are powerful than all the religious Gods put together am not here to fight any religious group but go figure

To break yourself out from whatever you have involved yourself in go out take up sand in your right hand and denounce whatever you have gotten yourself Into.. Remember you are not subject to law of nature. You are greatness. Tell your personal God you are ready. Also your ancestors and the God of your ancestors in your native language. Start feeding them....

Mellin shared something he did on his own but never shared how he did that. He can manipulate universally some words. So he did made some powerful words for activating all chakras

TISO =FOR ACTIVATING

it can only work if you are ready to open your chakras all you need is sit or stand or be walking and just say the word. He first did in a way that anyone who says it his or her chakras will start to activate but I reminded him of the universal freewill. So he reprogrammed it. I believe there are people working to activate their chakras there it is and it's for black race only. During my conversation with him I asked for a request cos my Christian wife is suffering diabetes and has refused to leave her religion. Mellin did it and sent it to my phone but I made sure am not close to my phone so that my wife can open and read the text in which is the godly word programmed specially for her. I witnessed with my very eyes how my wife felt on the floor immediately. And was moving like a snake on the floor. She didn't know how come but days after her sugar level was down and stable..Hahaha at last I can enjoy my wife once again. She kept saying her God has vindicated her by delivering her. Am not much of a talker so I left her to her faith. Am not saying all these to praise mellin but for the ones attacking faceless people to be careful. You never know who is who. I also pleaded him to make a universal godly word for people to heal themselves he again reminded me of the universal freewill I taught him... Mellin is stubborn and hard to break kind of guy. (no offence) talk to him gently only then he can willingly help you. Forget about satanism.. They took advantage of a God awakening to his powers and being a kid who has no one to guide him felt for it even you can do the same.. They came in guise of help to harness the powers he has but been a wise guy he found out earlier before any further damage can be done.. He can explain better if you gently ask him...

Let God almighty(chukwu abiama) bear me witness I only stated the truth here and nothing but the truth. It's left for you now to decide if to be the real you. I will still be around to take some questions. But will be most happy if people who tried that godly word up there will attest to how powerful it is

1. You couldn't figure out the solution to your wife's problem... grin

2. What about people he attacks...? You are now partial because of some fancy demonic word that made your wife possed..

3. Talk to him gently..? and he talk to others....?

4. Moreover he is not here to answer questions so you better do the talking.... tongue or deactivate(runaway) your account.... wink

TISO TUSO.. hehehe..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mellin did that not me. It's not any language. You can choose a personal word you want to use and ask mellin to program it. Surely he will. Anything at all you want a secret word programmed by mellin will solve it.

I had to talk him out into corrupting the name of the religious gods reason because there are little kids who doesn't know a thing .. So why corrupting it to hurt babies still growing up?

With the powers mellin possessed I strongly believe the original habitats of earth are back and not just their descendants.. .

Ophy would you like your name Ophy to cause you harm? Yes it can be done and you are pushing someone who isn't attacking you to hurt you.... Learn please learn
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Mellin did that not me. It's not any language. You can choose a personal word you want to use and ask mellin to program it. Surely he will. Anything at all you want a secret word programmed by mellin will solve it.

I had to talk him out into corrupting the name of the religious gods reason because there are little kids who doesn't know a thing .. So why corrupting it to hurt babies still growing up?

With the powers mellin possessed I strongly believe the original habitats are back...

Loll...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
ophy:

1. You couldn't figure out the solution to your wife's problem... grin

2. What about people he attacks...? You are now partial because of some fancy demonic word that made your wife possed..

3. Talk to him gently..? and he talk to others....?

4. Moreover he is not here to answer questions so you better do the talking.... tongue or deactivate(runaway) your account.... wink

TISO TUSO.. hehehe..
u r a typical example of trouble maker and I will give you that trouble soon... Just watch
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:

With the powers mellin possessed I strongly believe the original habitats of earth are back and not just their descendants.. .

Ophy would you like your name Ophy to cause you harm? Yes it can be done and you are pushing someone who isn't attacking you to hurt you.... Learn please learn

Very funny...
Give it a shot... Ooops sorry I forgot you can't..(33years experience compared with, say, 6 months...)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mellin1:
u r a typical example of trouble maker and I will give you that trouble soon... Just watch

Toothless dog...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:

uncle didn't I tell you no matter how hard one try to avoid trouble, it must keep knocking at the door.. But am sorry if I will have to disrespect you. At least an example for others so as to learn.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
lol... I'm scared cheesy.. Be careful of me... A working with an awaken soul might be regretful.... My I no hear say one thing one thing...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
It seems your promoting this your boy mellin so much, hope that is not with an intent to swindle some gullibles or real students who are throughly seeking there ways out here.? Be mindful of what you do /say because we are watching you....and your email is being monitored. I don't how old you are, but you should know that most ancient keepers of wisdom are so many here silently following. Just little gallery of puzzle for any gross intent.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
ophy:
lol... I'm scared cheesy.. Be careful of me... A working with an awaken soul might be regretful.... My I no hear say one thing one thing...
ophy it's done.. You will have uncurable high fever which only me will give you the word to stop it... It's time to learn your lessons
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
smartn09:
It seems your promoting this your boy mellin so much, hope that is not with an intent to swindle some gullibles or real students who are throughly seeking there ways out here.? Be mindful of what you do /say because we are watching you....and your email is being monitored. I don't how old you are, but you should know that most ancient keepers of wisdom are so many here silently following. Just little gallery of puzzle for any gross intent.
it's that a threat to tell him his email is being monitored? Do you think anyone is scared of the whites or you? Be careful Mr. If you don't know what to say keep mute... You can't condem what the whites came and Did in ur lands and to ur fore fathers and u r here talking about one monitoring his email.. I mount full ground.. Let he or she who feels he gets what it take to bring it on...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:

TISO =FOR ACTIVATING

it can only work if you are ready to open your chakras all you need is sit or stand or be walking and just say the word. He first did in a way that anyone who says it his or her chakras will start to activate but I reminded him of the universal freewill. So he reprogrammed it. I believe there are people working to activate their chakras there it is and it's for black race only. During my conversation with him I asked for a request cos my Christian wife is suffering diabetes and has refused to leave her religion. Mellin did it and sent it to my phone but I made sure am not close to my phone so that my wife can open and read the text in which is the godly word programmed specially for her. I witnessed with my very eyes how my wife felt on the floor immediately. And was moving like a snake on the floor. She didn't know how come but days after her sugar level was down and stable.. Hahaha at last I can enjoy my wife once again. She kept saying her God has vindicated her by delivering her. Am not much of a talker so I left her to her faith. Am not saying all these to praise mellin but for the ones attacking faceless people to be careful. You never know who is who. I also pleaded him to make a universal godly word for people to heal themselves he again reminded me of the universal freewill I taught him... Mellin is stubborn and hard to break kind of guy. (no offence) talk to him gently only then he can willingly help you. Forget about satanism.. They took advantage of a God awakening to his powers and being a kid who has no one to guide him felt for it even you can do the same.. They came in guise of help to harness the powers he has but been a wise guy he found out earlier before any further damage can be done.. He can explain better if you gently ask him...

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
It means you are free from anything you have involved yourself. The sensation is the negative energy leaving and replaced with positive energy. Your ancestors are there and the God of your ancestors too... You have just started your journey my friend. Follow the instructions I stated here correctly and you will discover who you are

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mellin1:
it's that a threat to tell him his email is being monitored? Do you think anyone is scared of the whites or you? Be careful Mr. If you don't know what to say keep mute... You can't condem what the whites came and Did in ur lands and to ur fore fathers and u r here talking about one monitoring his email.. I mount full ground.. Let he or she who feels he gets what it take to bring it on...
ln one word, you has been warned!!!, with your cohorts. Nairaland is not a forum where you will act funny for your further information. Please take note.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mellin1:
ophy it's done.. You will have uncurable high fever which only me will give you the word to stop it... It's time to learn your lessons

lol lwkmd lmao hahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God
I can see why people get punished by God
see u, i think the problem is from your Grand father...that guy was sick
Then he passed it to your Father i can guess your father is sick right now or even dead...eyah
The man come pass am give you....eyah UNCLE MELIN...
you sick.....only high fever? i was expecting more bro...u really dull
i can see why your mother is an outcast in her family...
tell us the truth.. your family disowned you....BASTARD....see your head....lol lol
this guy got me rolling on the floor sha.....waiting for your high fever ooo
hope you've bought your self another black candle...the 1 you are using right now is not good enough....
get an original black candle oo.... and make sure your pentagram or was it instagram is newly carved...the former 1 was deceiving you...
shitty bastard......is not only high fever is EBOLA...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
ophy:

lol lwkmd lmao hahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God
I can see why people get punished by God
see u, i think the problem is from your Grand father...that guy was sick
Then he passed it to your Father i can guess your father is sick right now or even dead...eyah
The man come pass am give you....eyah UNCLE MELIN...
you sick.....only high fever? i was expecting more bro...u really dull
i can see why your mother is an outcast in her family...
tell us the truth.. your family disowned you....BASTARD....see your head....lol lol
this guy got me rolling on the floor sha.....waiting for your high fever ooo
hope you've bought your self another black candle...the 1 you are using right now is not good enough....
get an original black candle oo.... and make sure your pentagram or was it instagram is newly carved...the former 1 was deceiving you...
shitty bastard......is not only high fever is EBOLA...
I will check on u tomorrow.. Relax OK... And enjoy but feel free to apologise here when u r fed up with it
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Johnlatiff:
It means you are free from anything you have involved yourself. The sensation is the negative energy leaving and replaced with positive energy. Your ancestors are there and the God of your ancestors too... You have just started your journey my friend. Follow the instructions I stated here correctly and you will discover who you are
l have taken down your IP,and that gullible fellow hiding his lp, will be caught by surprise if need be.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mellin1:
I will check on u tomorrow.. Relax OK... And enjoy but feel free to apologise here when u r fed up with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.