Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217315 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ipheoluwa22: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2015
@mallin, i have followed your thread very well and i most say uve don prity well......uve actually displayed keen soulical stunts here, i dont have any ishh with ur faith, i have read several books concerning the power of the mind and all that it can perform...looking at some of the things uve said u are coating dem verbatim...or maybe u belong to d same sect. jus the same way uve accepted and believed all that uve red. others too have the right to believe and accept there faith. so u shldnt abuse or try to bash someone else's faith all because ure on a mission to wake the so called sleeping people. stick to ur own and do ur job cos uve got limited time.....ure not the first and u wont be d last to display all this. and besides some of us can see deeply into all uve been saying....peace

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Mellin it is not necessary to bash other religions, give your teachings without that,

Allure has spoken, blessed always and forever. So moth it be.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Can you explain briefly about Ashtarot
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Can you explain briefly about Ashtarot
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
The so called xtians here commenting rubbish about just praying and u will be healed hope you don't buy drugs when sickness sets in?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
@Mellin, is "opening the third eye" the same thing as yoga?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I know dear, but i don't think you are ready. I'm not trying to glorify satan, but i tell you he's one of the wisest being that God created. The best you can do is to go down on your kneels and pray for them and many that have sold their souls . I tell you; God is in control.
@bolded,
What is Soul?
How do one sell his soul?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
I noticed some people are finding it difficult to digest my story and all I have said about Satan been the real God.

I believe some have been praying and asking God for one thing or the other and you are yet to see results.

Now let's play a game to know who the real creator is. I strongly believe no one will take the place of my earthly father when I call to him. So i believe no one will take the place of the real God if not God himself. No other god dares even the daemons take his place.

Now all I need is just 1 or 2 months of your time. Leave aside every religion, leave aside Jesus, satan, Allah or any other religious god. Make a prayer that the real creator who made u, who watches over you to reveal himself to u. I believe no other god will take the place of your real creator. After making this prayer tag it along with your problems whoever that your real creator should see to that problem of yours. Don't mention Jesus, Satan, Allah or any other God while making this prayer. By so doing you will know who the real God is and then we all we know who has been deceiving the people or not. Watch your dreams and things happening around u if u don't understand the dream kindly state it here in this thread I will do my very best to interpret it.

Just a month or 2 will open your eyes to see the truth about who your creator is. If Jesus is the real creator Satan will never step in and if it's Satan Jesus or Allah will never step in. Watch out for your environment for signs even as u browse the Internet. U must stumble on the real truth.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
For people saying if I can't mention the name of Jesus to my daemon or Satan. Pls stop watching all these nollywood movies. They are feeding u with lies just apc did to Nigerians

You see I have been daring the xtians god or Allah to show up if they truly exists and got balls. None has ever show themselves because they are already afraid and panicking. I have burnt the so called holy books chanting the rubbish name Jesus/allah to show themselves so I can kill him for claiming lives of people and children. I have been cursing them right from the very start of waking up yet these mutherfukas got no balls to front me. But I dare any of u here be it xtians or Muslims attack the name Satan, rebuke him, curse him just like I have been doing let's see how it goes. It's a dare. Don't rebuke evil or devil cos me too dey rebuke the devil(the enemy god) and evil. Rebuke your creator Satan.

Am not sorry for what I posted, these enemy forcefully converted people and threaten them with hell fire if they don't give their lives to Jesus as they forcefully did theirs I too will forcefully preach and tell people those religious men are evil who are keen on killing their spiritual life.

What good is it u can't see or hear your so called angel or even see the Jesus. All we keep hearing he will come back to judge the world for over 2000 years yet no show. I will keep attacking religion cos it's scam. U all think am happy seeing all these little kids suffering everyday? U all think an happy seeing people die of cancer and other diseases everyday? U all think am happy seeing all these people coming to beg me everyday in my shop everyday with rosary in their necks? U all think am happy seeing mothers carry their new babies all around the market begging for money to feed the child while praying to Jesus to bless you for giving them money? U all think am happy seeing my fellow blacks kill their fellow blacks all in the name of religion? Bleep u all oh ye xtians and Muslims. Bleep u again and again and again. Bleep ur gods too. Damn it

Yeah that's how real it has gotten.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knostbrown01(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Before you give your soul to satan...pls read from this link
darkthrone85.org/?p=3990
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
knostbrown01:

darkthrone85.org/?p=3990
read this too then come back let's have a chat. *smiles*don't miss any like in this Web. Read all

see_the_truth.webs.com/

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
how gullible can someone get undecided , because you don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. actually a friend of mine once did that thing, he asked to see among all other gods, which is real and true, he was a muslim. He isolated himself in his room for like 21 days with no food or water , nothing happened until the last day as he was already weak, an angel appeared to him and gave him a bible and taught him the word. but since his father is a strong muslim he had to serve God with caution first. not exchanging words but went tru ur story nd it was as if u wer serving God like you had to, just because you wer sick and thought you wer gonna die, u decided by yourself that there is no God, what if he was waiting for the right time to use you as a living testimony. or what if he had other plans, you never know. take Job in the Bible for instance, tho he's affliction he continued serving the lord, that is a true devoted christian... you say God is a lie, do you think billions of people will believe a lie if they wer not experiencing something good? smh sad .. Please the last time I left iono who brought me back here , dont talk rubbish and mention me ... Please.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
U see how these xtians can lie.

A Muslim isolated himself in a room for 21days no water no food for 21days? Smh Chai the devil is a liar. Then at the end an angel appeared and gave him a bible.. Why not quran? Lol.. really? Lol lol lol lol lol.1 week with no water u are a dead man . Where u not taught in school that water is an element of life? Without it u r a goner. 23 years of been a xtian no experience with god or his evil angels. Then just barely 3weeks I encountered a daemon my gd and my creator Satan.

Use your head people to detect a complete lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dandylass: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why would u allow Satan to brain wash u. can't u reason well with ur coco nut head. U hv gone far but u stil hv d opportunity to renounce d convenant u hv made wit Satan. Jesus is Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
@ Mellin is possible open my 3rd eye without dedicating my life to satan?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Mellin:
For people saying if I can't mention the name of Jesus to my daemon or Satan. Pls stop watching all these nollywood movies. They are feeding u with lies just apc did to Nigerians

You see I have been daring the xtians god or Allah to show up if they truly exists and got balls. None has ever show themselves because they are already afraid and panicking. I have burnt the so called holy books chanting the rubbish name Jesus/allah to show themselves so I can kill him for claiming lives of people and children. I have been cursing them right from the very start of waking up yet these mutherfukas got no balls to front me. But I dare any of u here be it xtians or Muslims attack the name Satan, rebuke him, curse him just like I have been doing let's see how it goes. It's a dare. Don't rebuke evil or devil cos me too dey rebuke the devil(the enemy god) and evil. Rebuke your creator Satan.

Am not sorry for what I posted, these enemy forcefully converted people and threaten them with hell fire if they don't give their lives to Jesus as they forcefully did theirs I too will forcefully preach and tell people those religious men are evil who are keen on killing their spiritual life.

What good is it u can't see or hear your so called angel or even see the Jesus. All we keep hearing he will come back to judge the world for over 2000 years yet no show. I will keep attacking religion cos it's scam. U all think am happy seeing all these little kids suffering everyday? U all think an happy seeing people die of cancer and other diseases everyday? U all think am happy seeing all these people coming to beg me everyday in my shop everyday with rosary in their necks? U all think am happy seeing mothers carry their new babies all around the market begging for money to feed the child while praying to Jesus to bless you for giving them money? U all think am happy seeing my fellow blacks kill their fellow blacks all in the name of religion? Bleep u all oh ye xtians and Muslims. Bleep u again and again and again. Bleep ur gods too. Damn it

Yeah that's how real it has gotten.
hmm so much cursing Oga. U shud preach love instead. Jesus, his stories are all allegories. Thought u know better. Y exchanging words wit ppl. Enlighten them instead if u feel they are ignorant. Av been to JOS website, read their articles etc. So many hidden msgs in d Bible. Dnt interpret it literarily. U are only fueling ppl's hatred of d whole concept

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
tosag:
@ Mellin is possible open my 3rd eye without dedicating my life to satan?
Yes.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mellin where are you located let's see face to face.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lemme state one thing clear. I know jos site is a nazi organisation or sort of. Not everything on that site is true . they are saving their own race just as I am trying to save my own race. If u read clearly on jos site u will find out they made no mention of black people been the original God. They care about themselves not any other race. I am here for my race. But u see..... Some of the practises there is also know by some of our spiritual fathers in the village, but it really ain't free. They will charge u huge amount of money to teach what u need to know due to the poor economy of the country. Going through them will cost u money and time but assessing that information from jos site is simply free. Am not advertising anyone to practise any magic. Except u think u av got what it takes to do so. Why I refer people to jos site is to learn the real story and how to open the 3rd eye and the chakras.

Am proudly black and I so much hate to see black suffer. Any religious man or woman can open their 3rd eye without dedication. Then u can see the astral and talk to ur gd. They are there to guide u to what to do.

Practice no magic except with the help of your gd.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
knostbrown01:

darkthrone85.org/?p=3990
and did u bother to read the books attached to at the end of that site? Cos If u had read those books u will see am saying the exact thing they are saying
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ernestbukky(m): 1:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Mellin, NWA nna I hv gone through D site but I need a guideline or tips(ntuzi aka) on where to start.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Ernestbukky:
Mellin, NWA nna I hv gone through D site but I need a guideline or tips(ntuzi aka) on where to start.
let d game of praying to only d creator begin.

remember, no mentioning of any known name, just direct ur prayers to the creator, ur creator
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by czarr(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2015
....This made me think, thank you mellin.
you made a lot of sense..and I like to keep an open mind. .I love to read so much about history and spiritual related things.
have you read secrets of the dark kingdom?
its a lengthy book I finished it...I learnt so much,I'm probably not going to do anything about it.but just knowing this secrets is enough...it makes me feel strong....its true when they say knowledge is power!

to those who are bashing the op,he knows so much about what he believes in more than you know of your own...I'm a xtain but I like to know what I don't know.

and he is not deceiving people, nobody from Muslim,Jehovah witness, satanist, and xtains etc...confidently(genuinely) teaching their doctrine, has the intent of deceiving you.,no one knowingly puts his hands in fire,the do believe what they are saying.........they are not out to deceive.......

rather they are the one being deceived. so blame the origin not the tool.

....if I was born into a Muslim family, I'll prolly speak on their behalf even laying down my life.we don't choose where we are born or what we are brought up to believe.so I like to keep an open mind.

I agree with mellin in some things,look around you there is a war going on, and we are all acting like we are remote controlled... I like to think for myself.

this was informative.thanks again.

7 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Ernestbukky:
I want you to find out yourself who your real creator is first of all. So it won't be am deceiving and brainwashing people to thread on the wrong part. After you might have been convinced that all you have been fed with since childhood is false then I can come back to this thread and open many more secrets ie if people can be honest with the answers they got within this 2 months or less. But if u must start, I will advise u to start by opening the mind eye(3eye).
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
czarr:
....This made me think, thank you mellin.
you made a lot of sense..and I like to keep an open mind. .I love to read so much about history and spiritual related things.
have you read secrets of the dark kingdom?
its a lengthy book I finished it...I learnt so much,I'm probably not going to do anything about it.but just knowing this secrets is enough...it makes me feel strong....its true when they say knowledge is power!

to those who are bashing the op,he knows so much about what he believes in more than you know of your own...I'm a xtain but I like to know what I don't know.

and he is not deceiving people, nobody from Muslim,Jehovah witness, satanist, and xtains etc...confidently(genuinely) teaching their doctrine, has the intent of deceiving you.,no one knowingly puts his hands in fire,the do believe what they are saying.........they are not out to deceive.......

rather they are the one being deceived. so blame the origin not the tool.

....if I was born into a Muslim family, I'll prolly speak on their behalf even laying down my life.we don't choose where we are born or what we are brought up to believe.so I like to keep an open mind.

I agree with mellin in some things,look around you there is a war going on, and we are all acting like we are remote controlled... I like to think for myself.

this was informative.thanks again.
can you help post a link to download the book. I love reading such books. It makes men know exactly who and what they are and which is true or false.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by czarr(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mellin:
can you help post a link to download the book. I love reading such books. It makes men know exactly who and what they are and which is true or false.
.......I read the hard copy....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Have been chatting up with our creator lately and many more things where revealed to me.

I won't be always coming here cos there are now more heavy tasks for me to fulfill and I haven't even gone quarter. I have a project am about to embark on, something that will amaze the world as a whole and make blacks proud of who they are. Been trying to mobilise people I can work with to make this happen. But for the mean time I want to spill out what I have always kept to myself.

This is so sort of warning.

Ever hear of the word saturn? It's a planet out there and this is a place where the spirit of you all religious people are heading to, to be punished and cleansed before been sent back here on earth. But your soul return to the creator in SHAR.. you can Google on that word SHAR, it's the home of our creator.

Ever hear of the word nibiru? That's the home of the gods and that's where the spirit of people like me goes after death while our soul goes to SHAR, back to our creator. In nibiru we chose if we want to be back or not but in saturn u don't really chose, they chose for u.

A serious war is going on out there. The enemy wants to take the place of our creator SATAN/ENKI. We are expected to know who we are and act as a God we are. It's not an easy ride out there yet our gods are there to give us help. Religion has made us turn away from our creator. And that's what the enemy wants. And that's why u religious people will go to saturn after death to be cleansed and punished for neglecting and rejecting your creator. And it's not a forever thing. It might take years, months, even weeks depending.

U are expected to act like a God u where created to be. Let he who has ears listen
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mellin:
Have been chatting up with our creator lately and many more things where revealed to me.

I won't be always coming here cos there are now more heavy tasks for me to fulfill and I haven't even gone quarter. I have a project am about to embark on, something that will amaze the world as a whole and make blacks proud of who they are. Been trying to mobilise people I can work with to make this happen. But for the mean time I want to spill out what I have always kept to myself.

This is so sort of warning.

Ever hear of the word saturn? It's a planet out there and this is a place where the spirit of you all religious people are heading to, to be punished and cleansed before been sent back here on earth. But your soul return to the creator in SHAR.. you can Google on that word SHAR, it's the home of our creator.

Ever hear of the word nibiru? That's the home of the gods and that's where the spirit of people like me goes after death while our soul goes to SHAR, back to our creator. In nibiru we chose if we want to be back or not but in saturn u don't really chose, they chose for u.

A serious war is going on out there. The enemy wants to take the place of our creator SATAN/ENKI. We are expected to know who we are and act as a God we are. It's not an easy ride out there yet our gods are there to give us help. Religion has made us turn away from our creator. And that's what the enemy wants. And that's why u religious people will go to saturn after death to be cleansed and punished for neglecting and rejecting your creator. And it's not a forever thing. It might take years, months, even weeks depending.

U are expected to act like a God u where created to be. Let he who has ears listen
How do you expect Africa to change when Negro can't get anything including this Nibiru BS right?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
vooks:

How do you expect Africa to change when Negro can't get anything including this Nibiru BS right?
how do u mean can't get anything?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mellin:
how do u mean can't get anything?
I mean YOU can't even get the Nibiru BS right. Hopeless negro
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Orrait

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
vooks:

I mean YOU can't even get the Nibiru BS right. Hopeless negro
and can u state what's right about Nibiru? And don't feed me on the trash u have been reading in the news or Internet about Nibiru. U might wanna take back that word u used on me.. All

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.