Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217586 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
freecocoa:
The only thing you are doing here is typing out your hallucinations, I don't see how that is supposed to wake anyone up.
take your madness to another thread. Got no time for you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
I noticed it's only xtians are commenting on this thread. Islam thought maybe the message is not also meant for them.
Xtianity and Islam are the same. They are all tools to kill people's spiritual life. Islam this link is for you to study the lie that has been fed to u for ages

exposingthelieofislam.weebly.com/iblis-and-the-djinn-the-original-gods.html
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
so u feel u can see Satan or daemon with your naked eyes? Lol. Just two days of practising Mudra u r complaining of not seeing any signs. Lol u really amuses me. Lemme tell u when I noticed the mudra of knowledge worked for was when I was provoked and I wanted to react just like I always do but couldn't. Forced myself to raise the anger all to no avail. And also noticed I read and understand everything clearly and can judge without been bias that's wisdom. Dude just 2 days? Tsewwwwww. Open the damn 3rd eye and then you can come back and testify. You can't mix xtianity and Paganism together it doesn't work. Remember Paganism was corrupted by the same enemy so your father could have been on th wrong lane. If your father was bowing to any deity dude that's not Paganism it's idolatry and Satan is against such thing. If your father owns a shrine dude that's not true Paganism. We are to have altar where we go to talk to the gods for help. That's where they give you instructions on what to do. But today some are abusing the names of the gods all in the name of Paganism and when the gods couldn't tolerate it anymore they might inflict death or madness to the summoner. That's what the enemy wants you to do.

Ur choice
am begining to think that hinduism, buhdasm and satanism are somehow related bcus both deals with meditation and opening of third eye
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
take your madness to another thread. Got no time for you
Says the mad one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
My question is that..... Is that will dis world end... As in the second comin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by lanreabbey(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
To everyone on dis Thread,,,,Use ur head,en tink very well before u enter into any covenant unknowing,,,Cos I bet,,u ll surely regret it as times go by......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
oluwapoju:
u still believe the earth that has been since the very beginning over trillion years will end? The enemy wanted into end it using the Jews but couldn't. Our body will die but our soul keeps coming back in another form.

Jews also said that so as to put fear I'm people's mind so as to be afraid.

Are u also expecting the 2nd coming of christ? Expect no more cos u will die come back again die cone back again and the christ will be nowhere to be found.

Energy can't be destroyed
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
u still believe the earth that has been since the very beginning over trillion years will end? The enemy wanted into end it using the Jews but couldn't. Our body will die but our soul keeps coming back in another form.

Jews also said that so as to put fear I'm people's mind so as to be afraid.

Are u also expecting the 2nd coming of christ? Expect no more cos u will die come back again die cone back again and the christ will be nowhere to be found.

Energy can't be destroyed
can one open third eye without dedication
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knostbrown01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
lanreabbey:
To everyone on dis Thread,,,,Use ur head,en tink very well before u enter into any covenant unknowing,,,Cos I bet,,u ll surely regret it as times go by......
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
B
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by lanreabbey(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Blastfinito:
...Because your father regretted allegiance to a pagan god? Sorry!
what's dis one typing,,,pagan kor Banger ni,,,,beta join ur crew
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have gone althrough JoS website.I didn't see instruction meant to open my mind's eye.It is not funny to become dedicated in ignorance.

Mellin.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
oluwapoju:

Edogho,you may also answer this question.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
lanreabbey:
what's dis one typing,,,pagan kor Banger ni,,,,beta join ur crew
...banger or knockout!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
oluwapoju:

yes the world will end. ever heard of the story "noah and the ark" ? yh. when noah offered the burnt sacrifice to God. God sent a rainbow and promised not to flood the world again but he will come a second time to send those who have opened their hearts to him to heaven and those who have rejected him, heard and not believed ..will go to hell.. but mind u does who have never heard of christ.. when I mean never.. I mean never.. like those in the rural areas. .. will make heaven too, that's why God appoints people to spread the news.(the gospel). the second coming goes like this. . at first a man will come in the form of the Messiah, asking those who didn't rapture to either accept christ or satan. those who go satan's way will accept the mark of the beast.. those who go God's way will be totured and eventually killed. it will last for about 3 years and after all these things .. christ will come... the bible says the clouds will open nd chariots from heavem will come down, the earth will shake. and of course there will be confusion and wailing. and he will sit on his throne. the dead will arise ( you might be wondering how will the whole world experience such) It is spiritual. and those that followed christ and were persecuted for righteousness sake will see heaven. but those who follow the world will be cast into the lake of fire. Now there is what they call "the new Jerusalem" a place in heaven where Christians will live. every individual has their place and every human has an angel building their's. . Now God also knows that some people may not believe that is why he said "many are called but few are chosen" .. to be with christ is just to acknowledge the fact that he sent his son to die for you nd I. ALL God wanted was to have people he can communicate with, touch and bless but as the world is , people neglected him. so he sent his son to die. the gate to hell is broad, nd the gate to heaven is narrow. There is the book of life and death. life is for heaven and death is for hell. God has given you the power to heal and to bless , all you need is his grace.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
oluwapoju:
yes
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Blossom023:

yes the world will end. ever heard of the story "noah and the ark" ? yh. when noah offered the burnt sacrifice to God. God sent a rainbow and promised not to flood the world again but he will come a second time to send those who have opened their hearts to him to heaven and those who have rejected him, heard and not believed ..will go to hell.. but mind u does who have never heard of christ.. when I mean never.. I mean never.. like those in the rural areas. .. will make heaven too, that's why God appoints people to spread the news.(the gospel). the second coming goes like this. . at first a man will come in the form of the Messiah, asking those who didn't rapture to either accept christ or satan. those who go satan's way will accept the mark of the beast.. those who go God's way will be totured and eventually killed. it will last for about 3 years and after all these things .. christ will come... the bible says the clouds will open nd chariots from heavem will come down, the earth will shake. and of course there will be confusion and wailing. and he will sit on his throne. the dead will arise ( you might be wondering how will the whole world experience such) It is spiritual. and those that followed christ and were persecuted for righteousness sake will see heaven. but those who follow the world will be cast into the lake of fire. Now there is what they call "the new Jerusalem" a place in heaven where Christians will live. every individual has their place and every human has an angel building their's. . Now God also knows that some people may not believe that is why he said "many are called but few are chosen" .. to be with christ is just to acknowledge the fact that he sent his son to die for you nd I. ALL God wanted was to have people he can communicate with, touch and bless but as the world is , people neglected him. so he sent his son to die. the gate to hell is broad, nd the gate to heaven is narrow. There is the book of life and death. life is for heaven and death is for hell. God has given you the power to heal and to bless , all you need is his grace.
heard this story when I was just 5years old. Mumu listen to yourself, millions of Muslims will rot in hell ryt? All the atheist, the Buddhist etc except xtianity will rot in hell? How I wish I can slap u ryt now n real hard. The white that brought these religious to us ain't making these noise Africans are making? Y can't u use ur brain for once? You see black men performing miracles that's because some pastors know the power they possess as a black man and do think they will be punished for using their freewill to enrich their selves. Capital NO. But the whites that brought in th8s religion u hardly hear them perform miracles. 2000 years past and u r still foolishly talking about the 2nd coming. Now you saying god didn't flood the world again, why then did noah built the ark? And am just hearing this version of story from u cos as I was told then that the world was destroyed by water yet we have ancient artifacts, buildings that has been here past 10000 years. You are claiming you over sabi but when I ask u simple question from the Bible u can't answer it. Pls stop distracting people who wants to be awake. Keep sleeping an& leave others.

Slave leave people to break free and take this your foolish story to another thread
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
LuckyG1:
I have gone althrough JoS website.I didn't see instruction meant to open my mind's eye.It is not funny to become dedicated in ignorance.

Mellin.
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
I want to ask a question here

Why do people chose not to listen to their inner self.?
This 3rd eye shey na God create u? So after God created you he allowed someone else to embed a 3rd eye on your forehead? And gave instructions on how to open it abi na surgery I tell una make una do put am?
Why can't we all reason?
Some are saying the mudra is evil. So God created you and gave you fingers meant for evil? Haba people haba....
These where hidden from you so as to enslave u just like we all are depending on the whites for better drug for any sort of illness. But the God almighty(satan) said join your fingers together to get heal rather than going to hospitals and buying expensive drugs to heal yourself and someone said it's evil. Keep getting sick no p. Even die from the sickness I don't give a hoot after its all man for himself. Keep visiting the hospital and your pastors who will collect the little u have. Keep been a slave. I have done my best and the universe knows I have done my very best.

I never wanted to do this but I was urged to do so as to help people. But right now am so pissed off and here comes the end of my thread. I will go no further anymore. Leave your life the way that seems OK to u after all he Satan can't bend my freewill. It's a gift to man and one doesn't take back a gift. I have done my very best. Will keep the rest of my experience and story, helps to me and my family. Thank you all at least am happy 17 people woke up as told to me by Satan. They too can help wake others up. I have tried

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
heard this story when I was just 5years old. Mumu listen to yourself, millions of Muslims will rot in hell ryt? All the atheist, the Buddhist etc except xtianity will rot in hell? How I wish I can slap u ryt now n real hard. The white that brought these religious to us ain't making these noise Africans are making? Y can't u use ur brain for once? You see black men performing miracles that's because some pastors know the power they possess as a black man and do think they will be punished for using their freewill to enrich their selves. Capital NO. But the whites that brought in th8s religion u hardly hear them perform miracles. 2000 years past and u r still foolishly talking about the 2nd coming. Now you saying god didn't flood the world again, why then did noah built the ark? And am just hearing this version of story from u cos as I was told then that the world was destroyed by water yet we have ancient artifacts, buildings that has been here past 10000 years. You are claiming you over sabi but when I ask u simple question from the Bible u can't answer it. Pls stop distracting people who wants to be awake. Keep sleeping an& leave others.

Slave leave people to break free and take this your foolish story to another thread

he made the promise after the flood. shut up if you have nothing to say. I didn't talk to you. and please take your demonic self somewhere else. You don't need to understand everything in this world. those who have been satanist for long are cool, calm and collected. (I know people) but those who are new, flaunt it like its cool. listen to white preachers, you will hear the word. and also I didn't see any question you asked. don't be a pervert.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
In the book of revelation, e be like say na only isrealites God go judge, cos na only Isreal full am.. Ethiopia was mentioned in the Bible, but I didn't read any judgement on them.. even egypt..
Blossom023:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mellin:
I want to ask a question here

Why do people chose not to listen to their inner self.?
This 3rd eye shey na God create u? So after God created you he allowed someone else to embed a 3rd eye on your forehead? And gave instructions on how to open it abi na surgery I tell una make una do put am?
Why can't we all reason?
Some are saying the mudra is evil. So God created you and gave you fingers meant for evil? Haba people haba....
These where hidden from you so as to enslave u just like we all are depending on the whites for better drug for any sort of illness. But the God almighty(satan) said join your fingers together to get heal rather than going to hospitals and buying expensive drugs to heal yourself and someone said it's evil. Keep getting sick no p. Even die from the sickness I don't give a hoot after its all man for himself. Keep visiting the hospital and your pastors who will collect the little u have. Keep been a slave. I have done my best and the universe knows I have done my very best.

I never wanted to do this but I was urged to do so as to help people. But right now am so pissed off and here comes the end of my thread. I will go no further anymore. Leave your life the way that seems OK to u after all he Satan can't bend my freewill. It's a gift to man and one doesn't take back a gift. I have done my very best. Will keep the rest of my experience and story, helps to me and my family. Thank you all at least am happy 17 people woke up as told to me by Satan. They too can help wake others up. I have tried

Peace

christ died and took away all our sickness. if anyone still falls sick,its because he or she let the devil do so. As a child of God , you have the power to talk to your body. since I knew christ, I haven't visited the hospital. honestly, don't say God let his people suffer. if probably anyone is going tru a hard time now. just know that God is seeing you and preparing your future. he wants to discipline you for the blessings ahead. endure hardship. nothing good comes easy.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
sorextee:
In the book of revelation, e be like say na only isrealites God go judge, cos na only Isreal full am.. Ethiopia was mentioned in the Bible, but I didn't read any judgement on them.. even egypt..
I don't quite understand you but I know the whole world will face it. the op says when you die, you come back... nd u have power over yourself. why don't you kill yourself to see wether you will come back.. As for I and my family, we will serve the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Mellin:
so u feel u can see Satan or daemon with your naked eyes? Lol. Just two days of practising Mudra u r complaining of not seeing any signs. Lol u really amuses me. Lemme tell u when I noticed the mudra of knowledge worked for was when I was provoked and I wanted to react just like I always do but couldn't. Forced myself to raise the anger all to no avail. And also noticed I read and understand everything clearly and can judge without been bias that's wisdom. Dude just 2 days? Tsewwwwww. Open the damn 3rd eye and then you can come back and testify. You can't mix xtianity and Paganism together it doesn't work. Remember Paganism was corrupted by the same enemy so your father could have been on th wrong lane. If your father was bowing to any deity dude that's not Paganism it's idolatry and Satan is against such thing. If your father owns a shrine dude that's not true Paganism. We are to have altar where we go to talk to the gods for help. That's where they give you instructions on what to do. But today some are abusing the names of the gods all in the name of Paganism and when the gods couldn't tolerate it anymore they might inflict death or madness to the summoner. That's what the enemy wants you to do.

Ur choice
with this and with Phil's comment, I get d whole picture...

now Phil or Mellin, can I pm u guys?

Lucky, not sure I'm in a position to answer that but my surest bet to ur question is a very big NO...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:

christ died and took away all our sickness. if anyone still falls sick,its because he or she let the devil do so. As a child of God , you have the power to talk to your body. since I knew christ, I haven't visited the hospital. honestly, don't say God let his people suffer. if probably anyone is going tru a hard time now. just know that God is seeing you and preparing your future. he wants to discipline you for the blessings ahead. endure hardship. nothing good comes easy.
The last time I checked,your kind(Christians) always die horribly most of the time,the are the ones full in most of the hospitals, hardly reap things they sow and Ur village people are always pursuing u....
At Ur age,u still believe Noah built a ship that every animal on earth entered in pairs? Seriously?
U still believe that men were building a tower that will reach heaven and so God decided to confuse them with different languages? seriously?
If u believed it as a kid,its understandable; but if u still believe so now,Then Ur head needs evaluation!!
You can as well believe that "Superman" exists!

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:23am On Jun 07, 2015
edogho:

with this and with Phil's comment, I get d whole picture...

now Phil or Mellin, can I pm u guys?

Lucky, not sure I'm in a position to answer that but my surest bet to ur question is a very big NO...
no problem.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dowjones(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:

bruh take a hike, im addicted to cursing yh.. that's why I avoid arguing with anyone as much as I can. u didn't even understand wat I said about forgiveness, nd yet im a dummy. next time u want to preach, dont insult any other god. just respect yourself.

Stop derailing this thread. If you're not matured enough to handle knowledge, close the thread.

Some of us are here to soak up information and knowledge. Don't spoil it

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2015
philfearon:

The last time I checked,your kind(Christians) always die horribly most of the time,the are the ones full in most of the hospitals, hardly reap things they sow and Ur village people are always pursuing u....
At Ur age,u still believe Noah built a ship that every animal on earth entered in pairs? Seriously?
U still believe that men were building a tower that will reach heaven and so God decided to confuse them with different languages? seriously?
If u believed it as a kid,its understandable; but if u still believe so now,Then Ur head needs evaluation!!
You can as well believe that "Superman" exists!

so u believe, you die, come back again, die nd still come back again? too much superhero movies.. give it up.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2015
dowjones:

Stop detailing this thread. If you're not matured enough to handle knowledge, close the thread.

Some of us are here to soak up information and knowledge. Don't spoil it
it is you who is not mature enough. .. I am entitled to my own opinion, you either take it or leave it. he who has ears let him hear. . but in this case, he who has eyes let him read.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dowjones(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2015
@mellin

You have the power to make this thread interesting or boring.

You will be surprised how many intelligent people read this thread but get dissapointed when we see you arguing with below average women.

I dont intend converting to satanism but I enjoy the information you share here.

The easiest way to kbow st^pid people is their inability to LISTEN.

Pass your message across without exchanging words with anyone. It will do you alot of good.

6 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2015
now please don't quote me again or even mention me, u believe in the devil no problem, u feel God is making you suffer , that's your business. the people who made it by God's grace do not have 5 heads. the fact that you insult God doesn't mean he is dead, people don't know they actually have power over the devil, like me I rebuke the devil nd he flees.. not by power not by might. the person who said Christians suffer who told you their place is not in heaven. blessed are those who suffer for righteousness sake for they shall see the kingdom of God. The devil is a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2015
B

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.