Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217085 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Looks like an asteroid.. a small one, hit a big one.. and the impact showing..

oluwapoju:
One word for this
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
sorextee:
Looks like an asteroid.. a small one, hit a big one.. and the impact showing..

Possibly an asteroid hitting a planet...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Honestly, chalantmike which faith do you subscribe to? Are you a christian, atheist, animist, satanist or a freethinker? At one time you are singing the praise of the Abrahamic God and at other times you are going all mystikal. And why the YHU thing instead of YOU?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chalantmike, the earth goes around the sun due to the gravitational effects of the sun's mass on earth; not the other way round. Reconciling religion and science is a tricky thing, you need evidence and religion doesn't exactly work with evidence, its not as simple as saying it. + Mellin is actually right to an extent about how the moon came to be. I think the theory is that a huge body perhaps like a rock/asteroid or so collided with young earth and the resulting debris formed the moon and there is actually evidence suggesting the theory is on point. It certainly didn't fall out of space the way it is right now.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
samsard:
Chalantmike, the earth goes around the sun due to the gravitational effects of the sun's mass on earth; not the other way round. Reconciling religion and science is a tricky thing, you need evidence and religion doesn't exactly work with evidence, its not as simple as saying it. + Mellin is actually right to an extent about how the moon came to be. I managed theory is that a huge body perhaps like a rock/asteroid or so collided with young earth and the resulting debris formed the moon and there is actually evidence suggesting the theory is on point. It certainly didn't fall out of space the way it is right now.
I said what I was told, he quoted from a scripture he ain't sure about... I don't know how it happened cos am not a fan of science till lately... Check every other planet, it's habitable to some extent but who has ever entered inside the moon... The moon is earth satellite... When I have time I will study more of it cos am beginning to love science.... Remember the earth was without form.... He enki shaped it to be what we have today and the intelligence guiding the earth (earth aura) too and the beings of the elements etc.... Everything on earth he created (Lord or earth)...

What he knows is what he read from books.... What I know is what I was told by the God himself even tho I didn't go further to know how that was possible... It's a gradual thing I will get there...

Rome wasn't build in a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
samsard:
Chalantmike, the earth goes around the sun due to the gravitational effects of the sun's mass on earth; not the other way round. Reconciling religion and science is a tricky thing, you need evidence and religion doesn't exactly work with evidence, its not as simple as saying it. + Mellin is actually right to an extent about how the moon came to be. I think the theory is that a huge body perhaps like a rock/asteroid or so collided with young earth and the resulting debris formed the moon and there is actually evidence suggesting the theory is on point. It certainly didn't fall out of space the way it is right now.
yeah.... That's bring about d photo I posted Earlier

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Trizyd:
Honestly Speaking, I Love This Guy Mellin, Just Wish He Was A Christain...
I love u too, just wish u knew what u are....

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Light, music, holy name, nectar. In the beginning was the word, the word was with god and the word was god. Let everything come from within. As within, so without. As above so below. I just shared a secret. Only discernng minds will know.

Don't worry cracking ur brain. If u no know am, u no know am.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
in a nutshell, u re saying WE ARE OUR OWN GOD(S)

PS: i never read those books.. been engaged with work.. if only u could summarize it cheesy we nigerians no get reading culture/habit..

BUHARIWILLWIN:
Light, music, holy name, nectar. In the beginning was the word, the word was with god and the word was god. Let everything come from within. As within, so without. As above so below. I just shared a secret. Only discernng minds will know.

Don't worry cracking ur brain. If u no know am, u no know am.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
samsard:
nigga we saying the same thing, i just put differently. I prefer to use the suns movement for two reason, astrological calculations is made in terms if the suns movement, its more or less a term its not taken literally.
-weather condition /Seasons like Solstice and equinox are made, with regards to the suns position, yhu hear things like "the sun is directly over head the equator, the at Capricorn" there just terms.

-while ploting yhur birth chart, yhur astrological reading the position if the sun is used, this is because is because yhu looking at it directly from earth upwards not space.

Josha commanded the "sun to stand still not the earth"
ONLY STUPID PERSON WOULD TAKE THE SENTENCE LITERALLY.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
sorextee:
in a nutshell, u re saying WE ARE OUR OWN GOD(S)

PS: i never read those books.. been engaged with work.. if only u could summarize it cheesy we nigerians no get reading culture/habit..

hmmm. In a nutshell, nt so easy bro. Its advised u read d books I sent. Bt still u might not see dis secret.

Christians and christian apologists in d house pls tell me wat d first statement means. What is dat word. Mellin pls assist also if u av an idea.wen everybody have tried and failed, den I can finally reveal it.

Give it ur best shot.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mellin:
I said what I was told, he quoted from a scripture he ain't sure about... I don't know how it happened cos am not a fan of science till lately... Check every other planet, it's habitable to some extent but who has ever entered inside the moon... The moon is earth satellite... When I have time I will study more of it cos am beginning to love science.... Remember the earth was without form.... He enki shaped it to be what we have today and the intelligence guiding the earth (earth aura) too and the beings of the elements etc.... Everything on earth he created (Lord or earth)...

What he knows is what he read from books.... What I know is what I was told by the God himself even tho I didn't go further to know how that was possible... It's a gradual thing I will get there...

YAWNS!, @ a scripture i know nothing about. Am literally laughing here, i dont even feel the need to to defend.
DUDE AM HIGHER THAN THIS.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by CHARLOE(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
chalantmike:
seriously WHAFAFUCK ARE YHU TALKING ABOUT, yhu think that by throwing random mombo jombo on yhu, yhull sound slightly intelligent.

KID PLEASE.

YHUR LIES WILL CONSUME YHU, mars is not twin earth for. Nothing., the moon bears no resemblance to the earth, the moon is a rock that got caught in the earth orbital, mix orbital, gravitational pull, yhull get the moon. WHERE WERE YHU TOLD HE MOON BROKE OUT FROM THE EARTH, WHERE IS THE IN THE EARTH IT LEFT?, WHERE DID IT BREAK FROM?, OOOH MELLIN STOP SPITTING LIES.

Joshu 10:13
So the sun stood still, and the moon
stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its
enemies, as it is written in the Book of
Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the
sky and delayed going down about a full
day.

Thats reason we have 365/366 days in a year, th3 total number of days it takes the sun to complet it movement round the earth, the accurate scientific calculation is 365 1/2days "365 and a half day". The day scientifically missing is The day JOSHOU COMMANDED THE SUN TO STAND STILL IN ITS PATH.

oooh merlin great one where is yhur own prove. I JUST MERGE SCIENCE AND RELIGION TOGETHER, INSTEAD OF GIVING YHU MOMBO JUMBO.

OOOH MERLIN QUIT LYING TO THIS GULLIBLE ONES.

THE ABRAHAMIC GOD IS MORE THAN YHU, AND HE WILL LAY YOUR KNOWLEDGE "MOMBO JUMBO" TO WASTE.

Yhu just a kid, shoting blanks at me or THE ABRAHAMIC GOD. youve got nothing.

Sigil of knowledge, my ass. Throwing a couple of mystical terms, doesnt make yhu any smarter bro, makes you desperate, AM ONE NIGGA YHU CANT FIGURE OUT.

I hardly have the endurance to read, the scriptures i dont know "not a Christian" but when i need it, i always know it. Actually He knows i just write.
With all due respect, u disappoint me, d sun is static, d earth rotate round d sun while revolving on its axis. It takes 365 days to rotate round d sun & 24hrs to revolve on its axis. Dis brings to question d authenticity/infallibility of d bible wen it said d sun stood still, its bin still for probably millions of yrs.
I asked u some questions earlier but got no reply, plz do a research on proofs outside d bible DAT Jesus existed/walked d surface of d earth. I'll encourage u not to assume monopoly of knowledge, n dis is where I respect mellin, he admits his limitation/inadequacies, but says some deep stuffs beyond his age/knowledge, DAT is proof he seem to b saying d truth all along.
Like I said earlier, am in search of d truth, found out some tins bout d bible n xtianity DAT shook me to my marrows. Discovered d biblical Jesus is a creation of d catholic church, never existed! Don't take my word for it, do ur due diligence, somebody plz prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mellin:

now yhu making excuses for yhur stupidity and ignorance, what the hell is "WHEN I HAVE TIME I WILL STUDY" AND THAT LAME ASS LINE, "ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY"

YOU FORGOT ALL THOSE BEFOR YHU OPENED YHUR MOUTH TO SPIT TRASH, AND THREATHEN PERSON WAY PASS YOU.
*DUDE PLEASE *WHERE DO I HAVE THE TIME TO READ.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS "HE KNOWS ONLY WHAT HE READS IN BOOKS, AND I KNOW WHAT god to me, scratch that enki told me" thats low bro even a clueless one i expected better.

THIS MASS DELUSION IN THE NAME OF ENKI, IS WHAT AM TRYNA CLEAR, ENKI TOLD YHU, A TOLD SUBJECTIVE MENTALITY, YHU SELLING OBJECTIVELY, MAKING IT SEEM OBJECTIVE WITH VAGUE LIES, TO THE POINT YHU DEY INSULT GOD.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Meditate on the word day and night. D word shall not depart from you. Wen u call on d Holy name, all things are possible. Remember the Holy name. How many of us still remember. What is ur Holy name. Wat did mohammed mean by Paknam. D holy name. In these times, only d Holy name can save us. What is dat Holy name.

Guys I will reveal everything but I want us to use our spiritual insight and reason dis out. Dis is a secret and it comes wit a price.

Dat price is our spiritual reasoning. Be you a Christian, muslim, satanist, rosicrucian, atheist, sango worshipper, be you any concept, I wud tell u d secret. Whether u accept or nt is up to you.

But first, impress me.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
samsard:
seriously a rock hit a rock, the moon is from the earth.

Consider this
-the moon is not a planet, its a satelite, literally its dead, a piece of rock caught in the earth orbital.

-compare the materials of the moon and earth together, is there remotely a similarity other than rocks

-why is mars called the twin earth?, whats the possibility of survival on the moon.

-ITS BETTER YHU SAY ALL PLANET FROM SIMILAR MATERIAL OR PLANET, BUT TO SAY THE MOON CUT OUT OF THE EARTH, THE MOON THAT LARGE SHOULD LEAVE A HOLE, DONT YHU THINK CONSIDERING HIW LARGE THE MOON IS.
METORITES THAT STROKE THE EARTH BILLIONS OF YEAR ALONE LEAVE LANDSCAPE IMPACTS.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
oya, wait, let me consult IFA smiley ifa must know..

BUHARIWILLWIN:
hmmm. In a nutshell, nt so easy bro. Its advised u read d books I sent. Bt still u might not see dis secret.

Christians and christian apologists in d house pls tell me wat d first statement means. What is dat word. Mellin pls assist also if u av an idea.wen everybody have tried and failed, den I can finally reveal it.

Give it ur best shot.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mellin:
I love u too, just wish u knew what u are....
Thanks....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
At chalantmike,how about you put your great knowledge and spiritual experience and what not into helping humanity?
Take a cue from Mellin and Divinerspell......instead of displaying all this corky and arrogant "I know it all Attitude"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
philfearon:
At chalantmike,how about you put your great knowledge and spiritual experience and what not into helping humanity?
Take a cue from Mellin and Divinerspell......instead of displaying all this corky and arrogant "I know it all Attitude"
My thoughts exactly. Nobody is an island of knowledge. This chalantmike dude is something else. If he knows as much as he claim to know let him impart what you knows. That's where Mellin has an edge. He makes sure he shares what he knows. Chalantmike if you are reading this, I want you to sheath ur sword. Same for Mellin too. The reason some are here is to learn. This fighting ain't helping at all.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ganjafama:
My thoughts exactly. Nobody is an island of knowledge. This chalantmike dude is something else. If he knows as much as he claim to know let him impart what you knows. That's where Mellin has an edge. He makes sure he shares what he knows. Chalantmike if you are reading this, I want you to sheath ur sword. Same for Mellin too. The reason some are here is to learn. This fighting ain't helping at all.
ok Apologies.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
philfearon:
in time but helping the world is not really my forte, changing, influencing, de-mystifying is. Apologies for the attitude. Just tryna prove a point, if i maintain my normal cool, that boy mistake calm for powerless, and am naturally not one to insult or throw threath, IMMA JUST BE BETTER THAN.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2015
chalantmike:
in time but helping the world is not really my forte, changing, influencing, de-mystifying is. Apologies for the attitude. Just tryna prove a point, if i maintain my normal cool, that boy mistake calm for powerless, and am naturally not one to insult or throw threath, IMMA JUST BE BETTER THAN.
We are waiting..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Ganjafama:
As in eeh,the thing tire me self!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Choi and d fight ended in a draw. I won my bet sha.

Oya great0 my brother, make we start our own. (Wonder why I dey look for ur trouble everytime) hehehe.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2015
D fight go boring die, cos him go just dey speak in tongues for you.. undecided

BUHARIWILLWIN:
Choi and d fight ended in a draw. I won my bet sha.

Oya great0 my brother, make we start our own. (Wonder why I dey look for ur trouble everytime) hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2015
I knew y I was pressing for people to activate their chakras so they too can see the things I said here are true. Then someone will be telling me he knows better than me because he read it somewhere..... Anybody who thinks scientists will tell u all their discoveries out there must be joking cos to them it's all about supremacy and control.... When they discovered nibiriu they tagged it planet x to hide away informations but we blacks knew all these things right from the beginning.. Some one who reads from a book written to control him knows better than one who has been dia, saw it all and as well interacted with intelligences out there. I collect my own sigils from intelligence themselves but you got urs from books and to u know better than I know.

@chalantmike when I said I really got no time to study that was because my mind is occupied in more better things than what's out there....

Mars is twin earth, wait till u see mular or maybe till the astronauts discover it they I will know what u will call that 1....

And lastly when I make a promise I don't break it. So u expecting me to act because u rubbish my claims is silly....

If u know better than I know lay what u know out here and stop acting like a kid....

What u don't know is beyond u and u can't learn anything tagging every other things one say as false....

U might be older than me but hey grow up

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
sorextee:
D fight go boring die, cos him go just dey speak in tongues for you.. undecided

More like quoting texts about some Jewish deity!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mellin:
I knew y I was pressing for people to activate their chakras so they too can see the things I said here are true. Then someone will be telling me he knows better than me because he read it somewhere..... Anybody who thinks scientists will tell u all their discoveries out there must be joking cos to them it's all about supremacy and control.... When they discovered nibiriu they tagged it planet x to hide away informations but we blacks knew all these things right from the beginning.. Some one who reads from a book written to control him knows better than one who has been dia, saw it all and as well interacted with intelligences out there. I collect my own sigils from intelligence themselves but you got urs from books and to u know better than I know.

@chalantmike when I said I really got no time to study that was because my mind is occupied in more better things than what's out there....

Mars is twin earth, wait till u see mular or maybe till the astronauts discover it they I will know what u will call that 1....

And lastly when I make a promise I don't break it. So u expecting me to act because u rubbish my claims is silly....

If u know better than I know lay what u know out here and stop acting like a kid....

What u don't know is beyond u and u can't learn anything tagging every other things one say as false....

U might be older than me but hey grow up

I still dey wait for what you promised me o bro....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:

I still dey wait for what you promised me o bro....
message me,, I can't actually remember.. A lot on my minds
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mellin:
message me,, I can't actually remember.. A lot on my minds
Facebook or Email?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
Facebook or Email?
email

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.