Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship (1187 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 5 Sure Signs She's Losing Interest In The Relationship / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by asumo12: 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
There are so many things that happen in relationships that some women choose to be blind to. You see your man losing interest but choose to lie to yourself. When you get dumped, you cry and wet your pillows like life depends on it.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a sucker for love too but when you see you are about to get booted out, you should make it less painful for yourself by booting him out first.

These are the signs that will tell you when you about to get dumped.

1. He stops calling as often as before

When he is losing interest, this is one of the first signs. Maybe you guys spoke every day when the “fire was still burning.” But, all of a sudden, it drops to four times a week, then three, then two, then excuses. If this is happening, you are getting booted out little by little. Shine your eye.

2. He would rather spend time with his boys

Am I the only person who gets irritated when the guy you are dating always wants to hang with his “boys?” Meanwhile, on the other hand, more girls than not would prefer to spend quality time with their boyfriends than hang out with the “girls”. When he uses his boys as an excuse to be away from you, he might be losing interest.

3. He always makes excuses

Now, he has stopped calling frequently, and is always spending time with the boys. When he gets confronted, it is one excuse or the other. Once this starts happening, please see your way out of the relationship.

4. He is uninterested in things that matter to you

You should know the difference between when someone is hearing you and when they are listening. If he used to take ten steps to help you move forward, now he takes five steps back, be vigilant!

5. He stops making an effort

All your whining and nagging about him not returning your calls, or always at his boy’s house for him equals “blah blah blah!” He won’t bother to change your mind at this point. When he still loved you, just the fact that you were sad made him sad. But now he’s changed; if you are sad, it’s O.Y. O (on your own).

6. He stops visiting often

Obviously, if all these things mentioned above have reduced, the visits will definitely be affected. You always hung out with him all the time but now, it has become a chore for him to try to see you twice a week. This is also one of the most obvious signs.

7. He is now prone to mood swings

This second, he is happy and next second, he is not. He does not care how you feel anymore; he is irritated and gets upset at the little things you do. He is obviously trying to pass a message across that he is done. Be smart to read the signs.

If you ticked almost five and above out of these seven points, then do him a favour by leaving him. He probably wants to but is obviously a chicken about it so he messes with your head to frustrate you to break up with him. Ladies, be vigilant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by agarawu23(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
Childish
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by justmag(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
If I had a dollar for how many times I have seen a post like this....I will b d richest man in the world. angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by tohpahz(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by asumo12: 4:45pm On May 26, 2015
Queen u too!

angry angry angry

tohpahz:

whenu turn to agarawu nah?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by tohpahz(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2015
asumo12:
Queen u too!

angry angry angry

whenu turn to agarawu nah?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lolzzz.. eemmmm i dey do my own thing oo grin
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by yorubaboiy: 4:57pm On May 26, 2015
asumo omo baba asumo omo eda adamo...ogbiyanju gannnn grin
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by asumo12: 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
burodami moti gbiyanju ooku ki lalasticlala jeki igbiyanju yen ko wu sita!

grin grin grin

yorubaboiy:
asumo omo baba asumo omo eda adamo...ogbiyanju gannnn grin
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by naijaboiy: 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
Same old Same old undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
H
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by emperorchedda(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2015
Jibberish! angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by forandy(m): 4:33am On May 27, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by justwise(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2015
More of 7 reasons why relationships break down.

People don't treat their partners as individuals anymore rather they read crap like this and start ticking boxes.

Relationship is not like your smartphone where you tap the same button and it gives you the same result every time.
Re: 7 Signs He Is Losing Interest In The Relationship by Jayjay0(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Wife. A Must Read!! / I Must Bleep An Asshole Before I Die / Master Manipulators: How To Deal With Emotional Blackmail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.