Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044708 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
^^^^ Good.

There are three bodies that assess accounting professionals. I think there's a body that gives positive assessment without ICAN, I don't know which of them does that. Nevertheless, add your ICAN qualification to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debsty(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello All,

I have a question for the house in addition to the one I had before . I read the below on the Australia website;

How many Expressions of Interest can I submit?

There is no limitation on how many Expressions of Interest you can submit in SkillSelect. However, you must be able to provide evidence on all the claims you have made to achieve your points score. If you do not accept your invitation we cannot guarantee that you will receive another invitation.
http://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-many-eois-can-i-submit

Has anyone tried to put in two EOIs before, i.e submit for 189 and 190 at the same time? Kindly share
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
chi50:

Thanks dear, God bless u

I sent you a pm. Please reply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gbade11(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
RedReact:

They want to see two things;
1. Inflow and Outflow
2. Balance on the account.

If 1 is very good and 2 does not have much at the time of submission, you are good. If 2 is huge but there is little of 1, not that good.
Thank you bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Graham355:

I sent you a pm. Please reply
tried replying But I guess there's an error somewhere
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
@debsty,

You can actually indicate interest in 190 on one EOI. There is a place for all the subclass you can tick.

Meanwhile, there is no problem with what you have done. You can't submit your EOI till you have done skills assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
please my question goes to the gurus of our e-house.

1) in the visa application, wen u go to d embassy to fill the visa form, is dia any guidance form for filling d visa form made available there? or is dia any form u can get or buy prior to filling d visa form to enable u to make no mistakes?.

2) in the visa form where dey asked about salary level is it wise to write the annual or monthly salary level? and wat about a person earning something like 27k per month is it not too small to write on the form?

3) plz for someone going for a b.sc at Queensland university of technology. is it under SVP nd are u expected to provide a statement of account or financial declaration for the visa processing.

4) can't anyone aside your family or relations sponsor u for ur studies over there?

thanks nd looking forward to hearing from u ASAP.

@Erictack203 @alaoeri @lawland @2posh @chi50 help me out guys....... @ everyone
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
chi50:

tried replying But I guess there's an error somewhere

Alright then. Please could you email me at mikegraham355@gmail.com. I appreciate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
U can use one EOI to express interest for several visa sub-classes you're qualified for. Thats what I did.

debsty:
Hello All,

I have a question for the house in addition to the one I had before . I read the below on the Australia website;

How many Expressions of Interest can I submit?

There is no limitation on how many Expressions of Interest you can submit in SkillSelect. However, you must be able to provide evidence on all the claims you have made to achieve your points score. If you do not accept your invitation we cannot guarantee that you will receive another invitation.
http://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-many-eois-can-i-submit

Has anyone tried to put in two EOIs before, i.e submit for 189 and 190 at the same time? Kindly share
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
chetaRay:
please my question goes to the gurus of our e-house.

1) in the visa application, wen u go to d embassy to fill the visa form, is dia any guidance form for filling d visa form made available there? or is dia any form u can get or buy prior to filling d visa form to enable u to make no mistakes?.

2) in the visa form where dey asked about salary level is it wise to write the annual or monthly salary level? and wat about a person earning something like 27k per month is it not too small to write on the form?

3) plz for someone going for a b.sc at Queensland university of technology. is it under SVP nd are u expected to provide a statement of account or financial declaration for the visa processing.

4) can't anyone aside your family or relations sponsor u for ur studies over there?

thanks nd looking forward to hearing from u ASAP.

@Erictack203 @alaoeri @lawland @2posh @chi50 help me out guys....... @ everyone
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2015
@chi50, congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I've also booked my medicals for wednessday, hoping to submit my appplication on thursday. Please house, i need someone to edit my SOP.
Gurus in the house help me out. How will i send it to you? Waiting for your response. God bless you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gbaskipro: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2015
I am freaking tired of waiting. Why must I wait for 3 months? OMG! The stress is
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2015
@All

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=chetaRay post=39060126][/quote]
no1: you dnt fill any form at any embassy. you only tick a checklist at teleperformance showing d documents you are submitting. if u are talking abt form157A, then u can print out as many as u want from the internet for practice.

2: you only put ur salary if u are working. you will write the exact amount stated in ur offer of appointment. whether monthly or annually. You have to be honest.

3: ur school is eligible for svp n you are going for a bsc. so u dnt have to show any bank statement. But still have a backup plan because they reserve the right to ask you for it.

4: 3 response has covered this I believe. with svp u might not worry. But make sure that u have proof of relationship to ur sponsor handy, just in case
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
justwise:
@All
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
OK. sorry about that. I can put the email address without being asked right because i really need our gurus to edit my sop? Or is there any other way to go about it?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
EEAA:

OK. sorry about that. I can put the email address without being asked right because i really need our gurus to edit my sop? Or is there any other way to go about it?

Please use the pm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
tanx so much @chi50
God bless u plenty ur response was helpful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
chetaRay:
tanx so much @chi50
God bless u plenty ur response was helpful
Glad I could help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by litem234(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
I need assistance here....I wanna spend my xmas in Aussie this yr.....how do I go abt it....am 27 ....am into business. ...my acc statement is close to 20m
......I want to spend 2weeks ..around xmas time there.......pls my friends ..what and wat do I submit. ...I have the checklist but I tried that in Czech rep. ...I submitted everything they as for yet I was denied. .....I need suggestions to get it right. ......I need someone to show me the light. ....I can find the way....

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congratssss my dear. I am so happy for you.

chi50:
PRAISE GOD!!! I got my svp573 visa grant this evening. Our God is indeed awesome. I really want to thank every member of this e-family. You guys are all wonderful.

@ my girl 2posh, babe u rock, introducing me to this thread on dat funny and fateful day We met was d best thing u could ever do for me.
@lawland, my first SOP editor. Thanks 4 all ur encouragements and God bless u.
@erictack203, laminaria, futuredon, et all, I thank you all. more blessings in all ur endeavours.

To all future applicants, n those still waiting for their grants, God dey our side. No shaking. We will all see over there in Jesus name.
Melbourne here I come!!!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by litem234(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
litem234:
I need assistance here....I wanna spend my xmas in Aussie this yr.....how do I go abt it....am 27 ....am into business. ...my acc statement is close to 20m
......I want to spend 2weeks ..around xmas time there.......pls my friends ..what and wat do I submit. ...I have the checklist but I tried that in Czech rep. ...I submitted everything they as for yet I was denied. .....I need suggestions to get it right. ......I need someone to show me the light. ....I can find the way....

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by litem234(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
pls I need help for Australia tourist visa....how exactly do I get to do it to get it right. ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.