Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1058075 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
2posh:

Congrats izykvision0. This is very encouraging

What skill sector/industry please?

I am a Customer Insight Analyst / Retail

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats bro. I wish you more blessings in OZ.
izykvision0:
So delighted to tell and encourage u guys. Finally got my dream job here in Melbourne with an awesome package as well. Its been almost 3 months since my arrival, and I've been lucky to have been attending interviews on a weekly basis. I grew stronger after each interview, as I used the weakness as a strength in d next one - thanks to d feedback culture here. No dulling na immediate resumption.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
FutureDon:
@ izykvision0 Congrats bro, I rejoice with you o.

Thanks man.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
pingu2k5:
Congrats bro. I wish you more blessings in OZ.

Thanks. Same to u.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
izykvision0:
So delighted to tell and encourage u guys. Finally got my dream job here in Melbourne with an awesome package as well. Its been almost 3 months since my arrival, and I've been lucky to have been attending interviews on a weekly basis. I grew stronger after each interview, as I used the weakness as a strength in d next one - thanks to d feedback culture here. No dulling na immediate resumption.

Congrats bro. Enjoy your new job, may this be a stepping stone to greater th I ngs
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
this is great news...I'm so happy for u. more encouragement for us to continue the struggle. grin grin grin
izykvision0:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
Donobelu:
@futuredon and @2posh thanks for your swift response. I was just wondering because @chi50 said that her application got to Pretoria at so so date so I was wondering if Pretoria send an email. Thank ypu
Sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I didn't get any acknowledgement from Pretoria. I found out the day it was lodged there from my Visa grant. Though some people actually contact them to confirm, But if u read my previous posts you will find out that that didn't work out well for me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
rolaesh:

futuredon, chi50. kindly help answer my question. i beg, biko grin
futuredon, chi50. kindly help answer my question. i beg, biko
for svp, u dnt need to submit a bank statement But u should have a back up plan or plan b, incase your case officer decides to ask u for it.
Also, if requested for, it should cover for your dependents too whether traveling with u or not.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
chi50:

for svp, u dnt need to submit a bank statement But u should have a back up plan or plan b, incase your case officer decides to ask u for it.
Also, if requested for, it should cover for your dependents too whether traveling with u or not.

thanks chi 50 and future don am grateful for ur replies.

pls from experience how long does dependant visa usually take, given that svp visa has already been issued to primary applicant?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kubbiebrownie(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
izykvision0:
Big congrats izyk..wishing you many more blessings.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
izykvision0:
Congratulations Sir, I key into ur testimony with all alacrity and power....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
izykvision0:
Congratulations Sir, so happy 4 you. I'm keying into the testimony with all alacrity and authority oh...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
izykvision0:

Congrats, izykvision0

See you in Oz
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aduktus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
My family dependent 574 Visa has just been granted after 10 days of submission. Now they can join me in Oz. Thanks everyone.

NOTE: The Lagos Telep office collected visa application fees for my kids and Pretoria office is now refunding same with explanation that kids of 574 Postgraduates are not expected to pay for visa. Funny enough, Lagos office refused to collect the form without the payment. So, take note if you are in same shoe as some staff members in Lagos office really do not know all that is involved unfortunately.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
aduktus:
My family dependent 574 Visa has just been granted after 10 days of submission. Now they can join me in Oz. Thanks everyone.
Congratulations dear. what a wonderful reunion.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
aduktus:

Congrats aduktus

@rolaesh, this testimony actually answers your question wink
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congratulations Izykvision0...

More grace ahead
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
please friends help me. i am currently registering for the ielts test online.. and their is a space for first language.. please what should i fill in, English or my native language?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodWinGodwin: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Got my 573 SVP visa with dependents, wife and child. Brizzy Loading.
Thank you all for your contributions. Your tips have been of much help.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by samdemmis: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello everybody,

I just finished my Msc. program in Germany and wish to apply for Australian PR but I some challenges with respect to application for PR. I had already gained six years of working experience in Nigeria before moving to Germany two years ago. My question are:
1. Should I be silent about Msc and use my Nigerian Bsc alone for my application?
2. How do I prove years of work experience without working in the last two years?
3. If it is possible to prove the work experience, what and what documents must I submit especially for the assessment with Engineers Australia?
Gurus in the house please I need your candid advice.... Thanks..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 1:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Please how long on average does it take to receive CoE?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Can someone post a sample SOP please?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifeco1: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2015
GodWinGodwin:

Congrats. Pls when did you apply?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their grant and dream job recently. I'm really happy for you all.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
GodWinGodwin:

Congrats GodWinGodwin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2015
GodWinGodwin:
Congrats once again. God always wins. Please how long did it take to process your visa because I have dependent too (my daughter). I just sent my application yesterday; 573 SVP
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2015
2posh:

Congrats aduktus

congrat Aduktus and thanks 2posh.

Aduktus, pls what all financial requirements and commitment. i want to be like you. cheesy
2posh:

Congrats aduktus

Aduktus, pls what all financial requirements and commitment. i want to be like you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2015
@Izyk,

I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

izykvision0:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Nony2013:
please friends help me. i am currently registering for the ielts test online.. and their is a space for first language.. please what should i fill in, English or my native language?

put your native language. if they recognise English has your first language u won't be required to do ielts
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aduktus(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2015
rolaesh:

Aduktus, pls what all financial requirements and commitment. i want to be like you. cheesy

Aduktus, pls what all financial requirements and commitment. i want to be like you.

Do you mean for my family dependent visa? If yes, then #88,000 paid for wife, 6,400 for her Telep office charges, 5,400 for each child...No visa fees for children as it is 574 as earlier explained. Then, Medical charges. Also the OSHC must have been paid. For OSHC, it was AUD 8,900 as it was a family cover with MediBank. Hope this helps.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2015
bhanjjie:
Please how long on average does it take to receive CoE?
It depends on school & weather they are in peak or non peak period, the fastest have seen is 7days, it maybe more or less.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cribking1(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Guys, please I need your help. I am a graduate of Forest Resources Management, UI and I have about 3 years work experience now as a Field Technician. I need to move to Australia for better job but am planning to go through occupational training and research visa 402. I need a reasonably information on how I can get placement for a 2 years occupational training probably sponsorship as well. Gurus in the please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85