Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047089 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bplenty(m): 4:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Hi guys,

Please. I'm in dire need of the materials for the Academic test. Please help forward to vibrantjd@gmail.com please
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice, course I was hoping they would waive it for me as I don't intend writing any English test. Did u use an agent for UQ? Was it original copies of transcript u submitted or scanned copies. Your fees are within what range?

bhanjjie:
Yes, it was waived for me. I got the admission letter between when I registered for IELTS test and when I got the IELTS result. So I didn't use the result to get the admission. However, the result was part of the docs that I submitted for my visa application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Great. I'll do just that.
scrollmeout:

Yes I did. Let's see it when you're done
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2016
johnHadey:
I av been following this thread since last year and I must say the favour of God is here...Congrats to all those recieving grants and congrats to us prospective grantees...
I would be applying before July for July entry in ECU, svp 573..Hopefully we would be the last set of SVP regime..
Surely the Lord is in this place.
Been a while I saw ECU, good luck bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats to those that recently got their grants, good luck to those expecting theirs and please to those I'm yet to respond their query please be patient with me.. There's a lot going on here and I'll still need a lil time to sort myself out and I can actively be involved once again..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Well, they might. I think it makes sense to write it. I didn't want to risk not submitting any English test for my visa application. Yes, I used an agent. I submitted scanned copies of my transcript. My fees is about 28,000AUD per year. I hope this helps.

jayooh:
Nice, course I was hoping they would waive it for me as I don't intend writing any English test. Did u use an agent for UQ? Was it original copies of transcript u submitted or scanned copies. Your fees are within what range?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Deleyi20 I sent you email bro..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats STaviez, enyinna4 & veryconcluded cheesy

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
bhanjjie:
Well, they might. I think it makes sense to write it. I didn't want to risk not submitting any English test for my visa application. Yes, I used an agent. I submitted scanned copies of my transcript. My fees is about 28,000AUD per year. I hope this helps.

Banji Omo oya mi , I sent you a Pm please reply it's urgent. For there's a question hovering all over the place Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Responded.

STAugustineOf13:

Banji Omo oya mi , I sent you a Pm please reply it's urgent. For there's a question hovering all over the place Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
It cannot be waived, you will get the admission but it will be a conditional offer which u must meet their English requirements before COE is issued
jayooh:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
STaviez:
Glory to Glory!!! smiley

Got my visa grant 7:40am today
Subclass 573 svp

Applied on the 4th Dec
Got to pretoria on the 10th Dec
Got my grant Feb 5th.

Medical on the 2nd dec

God is great.
Unsw. Sydney loading......
Thankz guys for the support
Congrats Bro. When are you leaving

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Graham355:

Congrats Bro. When are you leaving

I want to pay on Monday for 15th on Feb. How about you?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Okay, thanks for the info

Stanleych007:
It cannot be waived, you will get the admission but it will be a conditional offer which u must meet their English requirements before COE is issued
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pearlon24(f): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
pls i want to know the advantage of this new ssvp processing and which is better compared to the SVP thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mikey:
Been a while I saw ECU, good luck bro
Thank u baws.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
STaviez:

I want to pay on Monday for 15th on Feb. How about you?

nice. I'm leaving on the 16th. email me lets talk. mikegraham355@gmail.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Looks like I'm alone on the wollongong trip, it kinda hurts that all the friends I made here have associates that gives them a head start, while the Nurse is alone, mikey that was kin
da close is nowia to be found, I've screamed shouted,cried yet no Wollongong partner. Tears
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
2posh:

Thanks @2posh

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
nurseafrica:
Looks like I'm alone on the wollongong trip, it kinda hurts that all the friends I made here have associates that gives them a head start, while the Nurse is alone, mikey that was kin
da close is nowia to be found, I've screamed shouted,cried yet no Wollongong partner. Tears
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=enabs20 post=42680427][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
bhanjjie:
Responded.

Sonofsumus@gmail.com abeg say "HI" to that Email becox..I didn't get your response.
Thanks & waiting. ..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Graham355:

nice. I'm leaving on the 16th. email me lets talk. mikegraham355@gmail.com

Just getting this message. Would mail you asap bro!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
2posh:

Thanks mahn smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kunlenchy: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello house,

I am so happy seeing a lot of great testimonies on this trend.

I am trailing the PR route for subclass 189.
I am an IT guy with 9 years experience in my field.
I am submitting my acessment to ACS on Monday and hopefully expect a +ve feedback.

I check my points on skillselect and I got 70 points.

I would like the PR gurus in the house to advice on process for applying to Pretoria because I am so optimistic that I wld lland an ITA as soon as I submit my EOI.

I want to start gathering all documents needed for Pretoria right away.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
^^^ How did you arrive at 70 points?

The embassy in Pretoria does not handle PR applications. They are taken care of by immigration staffs in Australia.

You basically need the documents you will submit for assessment.

Have you done English test?

What occupation did you nominate?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Hi Triggeredsam. I'm new here, still reading through the 223 pages of this thread grin its a serious something. But i have some questions,
1.what's the diff btwn d svp and ssvp?

2.How will this affect visa applications? I'm starting my application 4 Masters prog this feb, sem starts in july,

3.how will ssvp affect the whole thing?

Triggeredsam:

cos July na ssvp... We never know the strategy wee go dey on ground who know tomorrow.. grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enabs20: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
nurseafrica:

Sorry nurseafrica, i didn't add my question when i quoted u earlier. I'm also interested in Wollongong. MA Pub hlth. So you not alone. How far hv u gone with you application? Pls could you recap any info that might be off help.
Happy Sunday!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Swimgood: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
NNBB2012:

I think the main reason why it was refused is just the insufficient fund in the account. Based on what you have stated, you sufficiently proved that you have every reason to come back home and not otherwise. If you really keen about it, I would advise you to get the issue of fund/account statement right and then re-apply.
I am to apply latest this Wednesday my school and the school in Australia re now very aware and they really want to be involved in this next application but now even my HOD wants to sponsor too and willing to give his statement of account now my question is can I use 3 sponsors now...my bros my association and my HODs own both have letter head paper that I have bin introduced
In another development I called Pretoria directly on how they arrived at my previous refusal nd I got the shocker that some of my documents didn't get to them so guys be prayerful while lodging ooo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
chi50:

Hi malmo, I sent u a pm. I stay in Northern suburbs of Melbourne too... Would be nice to see a fellow nairalander

Honestly I didnt see it.

olalekan.fowodu@aol.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
omo dollars na issue now ooooooooo.. how can one get it aside aboki dem
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
aboki

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa