Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046944 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
jennykim:
Am greatful to almighty GOD and all ye contributors in the house.MY VISA GRANT LANDED yesterday afternoon.Masters programme,visa subclass svp 573.applied at teleperformance abuja on 24th may 2016,it got to pretoria 30th may,visa granted 24th june.Family of 4 with SOA less than 4million. 6months payslip,appointment lettersfrom both hubby and i.medicals frontloaded.No agent involved.

Congrats ! More good news this coming week by the grace of God
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good afternoon all. Please how do i go about these issues that have been bothering me for a while now. I am a graduate of Zoology and i graduated with second class lower (3.47) division . I want to migrate to Australia maybe as a permanent resident or for my master's degree program (pls which one is the best and easier way?) . Pls can anyone help me with the full details of how to go about this, like cheap schools and like how much the whole process may cost me. Also what are the chances of getting a job if I should secure admission to do my master's program. Thanks as I await your responses. .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mzurch(f): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
jennykim:
Am greatful to almighty GOD and all ye contributors in the house.MY VISA GRANT LANDED yesterday afternoon.Masters programme,visa subclass svp 573.applied at teleperformance abuja on 24th may 2016,it got to pretoria 30th may,visa granted 24th june.Family of 4 with SOA less than 4million. 6months payslip,appointment lettersfrom both hubby and i.medicals frontloaded.No agent involved.

Congrats
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please can anyone reply me pls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
bykeman01:
Please can anyone reply me pls

No cheap Sch bro , but they're affordable within the range of 18,000 ~ 28,000 aud I would say your cgpa is good can get you admission into most schools in Australia but considering the new visa rule coming July 1 you might have to write either PTE or ielts ; read through the tread you would get more information brother
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kingso4love: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please I want to be cleared with these questions...

1. Has anyone been granted student visa with a sponsors that's not directly related to you, e.g ur brother-in-law, sister-in-law, cousin, uncles or a friend??

2. Can someone also got student visa grant with English proficiency to do Masters program, like TOFL,IELT,PTE etc, because I have gotten admission @UNSW without
English proficiency..so I want to know if I will be able to get student visa grant with out that

Someone should help me answer urgently before I apply for visa...

Thank you very much for ur reply.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
nellynnemio:
Hello house pls my questions are, My husband didn't include me in his student Visa to Australia dt was because I became a family member after the grant of his visa. How can we go about marital status update? Secondly, he was accessed via SVP and we plan lodging my application by July as a dependant but the concern is proof of fund. We learnt that the money should have stayed with the financial institution for a period of 3months untouched. He has a running account with enough fund at least it meets the stated amount required. The account was opened in January at his arrival to Australia. There's no case of huge money lodgement rather a weekly pay n his timely expenditures. Can such an account be accepted? Tnx
Pls house am stl waiting for a response.. Someone please help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
SantaClause:

Amen ooo I want to see my fellow Nigerians dominate this place rather than the Sudanese and Togoese. It's frustrating you know having those people around and when you start speaking English #Some of them will see it as majic and the first thing they will say after listening to you is "Wow your English is pretty good" lol I speak English where I come from mehn with ***Don Jazz Voice***

Which state are you at?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
nellynnemio:
Pls house am stl waiting for a response.. Someone please help
Madam cc: bellong, he's more experience in this aspect.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bykeman01(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dontee5star:

No cheap Sch bro , but they're affordable within the range of 18,000 ~ 28,000 aud I would say your cgpa is good can get you admission into most schools in Australia but considering the new visa rule coming July 1 you might have to write either PTE or ielts ; read through the tread you would get more information brother

Thanks @dontee5star. Please can u help me with info about applying for a master's degree. Pls how can I go about it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
alaoeri:

Madam cc: bellong, he's more experience in this aspect.
Sorry please I don't understand
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
bykeman01:

Thanks @dontee5star. Please can u help me with info about applying for a master's degree. Pls how can I go about it

Do research on the Internet and find schools offering your course putting the school fee in a year into consideration .. then come back here for advice , you get ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
nellynnemio:
Sorry please I don't understand
Am calling someone on your behalf, he's more experience, mention him as much as you can, he will soon reply. His moniker is bellong.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
alaoeri:

Am calling someone on your behalf, he's more experience, mention him as much as you can, he will soon reply. His moniker is bellong.
Oh tnx. Sorry am new here. Just bn a silent reader all d while. Abeg ooo bellong help ooo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Egbabiekperemo: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
is there anybody looking for a single room in sydney? send me a pm if u r interested.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rudyislife: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please how do I certify my documents to apply for admission can I do it at the court? ??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
nellynnemio:
Oh tnx. Sorry am new here. Just bn a silent reader all d while. Abeg ooo bellong help ooo

During his application, did he include you as a fiancee not traveling?

Since your husband is onshore, he can go to any DIBP opened office to make enquiry or call the contact number.

You shouldn't be the one disturbed about this.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
bellong:

During his application, did he include you as a fiancee not traveling?

Since your husband is onshore, he can go to any DIBP opened office to make enquiry or call the contact number.

You shouldn't be the one disturbed about this.
I was not included
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2016
nellynnemio:
I was not included

He can apply anytime he wants, he must include convincing evidence of your marriage viz.. marriage certificate, pictures and if you have joint account.

If the fund in his account is enough, he can use it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2016
meekmk:

The transport business since 2014. But registered with cac April this year.. The pig farm has been private never thought of registering it..

Sorry, I have not been able to reply you. Trying to see if there is an alternative pathway aside student visa.

Will get back to you shortly.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellynnemio: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=bellong post=46935618]

He can apply anytime he wants, he must include convincing of your marriage viz.. marriage certificate, pictures and if you have joint account.

If the fund in his account is enough, he can use it. [/ quote] Tnx so much dear. I appreciate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by meekmk(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2016
bellong:

Sorry, I have not been able to reply you. Trying to see if there is an alternative pathway aside student visa.

Will get back to you shortly.

Thanks bellong.. Really appreciate and I'm waiting!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Mzurch:

The Lord Has Done It For Me!!

Visa Granted!!

Submitted = 10/6/2016

Arrived Pretoria= 14/6/2016

Granted = 23/6/2016

7working Days

Thank you all for the support.

WOOOOOW. Congrats to u. I will testify in Jesus name amen.

Congrats again.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Seriously am not comfortable with the new visa policy thats to commence on July 1st.

My programme has a start date of 1st August and my form A hasnt gone through.

Am quiet optimistic that my payment might get to the school on or before wednesday 29th and coE arrival might take3 days.

I doubt if i can lodge my visa application on or before the 1st of July. God help me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aceBlazer: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2016
New visa policy or not...there will always be a way... Don't even loose your sleep bro

Stanleyelege:
Seriously am not comfortable with the new visa policy thats to commence on July 1st.

My programme has a start date of 1st August and my form A hasnt gone through.

Am quiet optimistic that my payment might get to the school on or before wednesday 29th and coE arrival might take3 days.

I doubt if i can lodge my visa application on or before the 1st of July. God help me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2016
aceBlazer:
New visa policy or not...there will always be a way... Don't even loose your sleep bro

I hope so. Can anyone here repost the link where this new policy is being discussed. i cant locate it anymore
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
'
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Solitin40:
New Student Visa System in Australia for 2016

Australia has adopted a new student visa processing system that might make life a little easier for future students and higher education providers. The proposed new process, called, the simplified student visa framework (SSVF), will launch in July 2016 replacing the streamlined visa processing (SVP), which has been used since 2012.

The changes are great news for international students in that it will make the process of applying for a student visa simpler. In a nutshell, the changes will mean:

• A reduction in the number of student visa subclasses from eight to two; and
• the introduction of a simplified single immigration risk framework for all international students

The changes come as the international education sector recorded strong growth, providing an export boost to offset the slump in the resources industry. Figures provided by the Department for Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) show that intake of new students is at its highest level ever in the March quarter, 11.5 per cent above 2014.
Education Minister Christopher Pyne announced the new changes in June this year saying, “Australia is open for business and welcomes genuine and high quality international students who provide a much-needed boost to our economy, our local communities and jobs, and who boost our country-to-country relationships.”
“After coming to office the Government moved immediately to improve competitiveness and it is pleasing to see growth in international student enrolments in Australia has resumed

Australia’s student visa system is currently so complex that colleges attending education fairs end up spending half their time explaining the visa system instead of talking about the quality of education.

Under the new system, students applying to all education providers will be assessed for visa risk under a single framework. It will be based on the country they come from and the immigration compliance record of other students who have studied at that particular education provider.

A student’s financial and English language requirements will be based on the immigration profile of their country and of their chosen education provider.
Universities welcomed the new system. “The new simplified student visa process will boost equity and support an environment where high quality and low risk providers can prosper,” Universities Australia deputy CEO Anne-Marie Lansdown said.

Don't do know if this would help or even increase fears bro.
But I know that God is the only one that sees the End before the beginning. Do not fret. There will be a way. You've set your feet on this path already .No turning back.He'll Lead the way!

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Good evening everyone.
I front loaded my medicals before visa lodging in at TLS Lagos. I ignorantly did not include my HAP ID(information medical sheet from the clinic) at the time of lodging in my application owing the the clinics misinformation as they just told me they will send my results. My friend just made me realize yesterday that I was supposed to include my hap Id on. Submission at TLS, Lagos.

Please does anyone know what I can do to get my hap id to Pretoria? It is really bothering me.....I applied on the 15th of june.

I'll greatly appreciatey our advise, God bless you all.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
nwankz:
Good evening everyone.
I front loaded my medicals before visa lodging in at TLS Lagos. I ignorantly did not include my HAP ID(information medical sheet from the clinic) at the time of lodging in my application owing the the clinics misinformation as they just told me they will send my results. My friend just made me realize yesterday that I was supposed to include my hap Id on. Submission at TLS, Lagos.

Please does anyone know what I can do to get my hap id to Pretoria? It is really bothering me.....I applied on the 15th of june.

Am not so sure thou, but I think your case officer should have access to your medical info. so I learnt. And if there's any need to know your Hap I.D your would be contacted via your mail. So stay glued to your email sir.

House, I stand to be corrected if anyone feels otherwise.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
nwankz:
Good evening everyone.

Tls Lagos should hv access docs u wia submitting and also gone tru ur checklist, well dt ws a mistake Bt dnt loose sleep over it, if ur CO wants d hap ID he/she will mail u to ask for it, truely keep an eye on ur mail u will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63