Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046910 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2016
ellitexas:

This is the real issue, who has paid school fees? Please help those of us who are yet to cos Form A is no longer feasible. Does anyone know where we can get blackmarket Australian Dollars? Since USD is just outrageous. Pls anyone with suggestions time is of essence

Peeps in Australia in dis room can be of help.

Dey call it blue market.
Dey help u pay, u pay equivalent into dia Nija account but all is based on trust sha.

Or any Yahoo guy who can help u transfer from his dom account den u pay equivalent.

Dats how the guys in Germany section re helping demselves.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by morl: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2016
please am new here I need all the information about the ielts exams and past questions I can read on..someone should help me with it...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2016
morl:
please am new here I need all the information about the ielts exams and past questions I can read on..someone should help me with it...
Hello 

This is the requested ielts materials 

Download using the link below 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ikaTdt2XnEY3ZmTGNUTzIxbVE&usp=sharing&tid=0B-ikaTdt2XnEXzhWLXJhYWR5OHM
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2016
ellitexas:

This is the real issue, who has paid school fees? Please help those of us who are yet to cos Form A is no longer feasible. Does anyone know where we can get blackmarket Australian Dollars? Since USD is just outrageous. Pls anyone with suggestions time is of essence
Bro ,which bank are you using for d Form A ? Have u tried the likes of zenith ,stanbic ,fidelity, diamond. they are kind of fast in getting forex
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Peeps in Australia in dis room can be of help.

Dey call it blue market.
Dey help u pay, u pay equivalent into dia Nija account but all is based on trust sha.

Or any Yahoo guy who can help u transfer from his dom account den u pay equivalent.

Dats how the guys in Germany section re helping demselves.
E family in Australia please help us ejoor.For the past three months no forex is the hymn

quote your rate i just need to pay AUD 14300 OR USD 11000

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
foreverkind1:

Bro ,which bank are you using for d Form A ? Have u tried the likes of zenith ,stanbic ,fidelity, diamond. they are kind of fast in getting forex
Diamond told me no forex o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Solitin40:

Diamond told me no forex o
Chai ,bro make we relate .I sent a pm
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2016
If you have any contact there in austrailia or anyother country you can beg them to helo you transfer the fubds to the school then you will pay them in naira. Thats what i did. I oayed to a friend in australia naira and they paid the fees for me kos my form A delayed a lot.

ellitexas:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Thank you so much. God really helped me after seeibg flights from 700k to 573 to 434k. Finally my aunty foun the one for 300k. Though a longer journey from Abj to ethopia, to thailand and melbourne. I no send i just thank God for it. God bless you all for your help.

bligs:

Check cheapflights.com, mytrip.com for cheap flights, you can also try south African airline. A friend got a fair deal to Melbourne from Lagos through Etihad airways for #435k going on 30th of this month.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2016
hello house, ive been a salient follower of this thread. I got an offer from deakin uni last week. Master of Architecture. feb 2017 is the resumption date. I want to pay the deposit fees and OSHC (AU16,787) as soon as possible, so I can get my coE and start my visa processing fast.

How will i go about the payment? (the cheapest possible way). I've been hearing people talking about form A, what is form A? (pardon my ignorance pls). Will i need a huge bank account statement before I can be granted visa. What are the other things I must note? I welcome all other advices and suggestions from d house.

btw.. who else is going to deakin next year.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2016
veeokafor:
Thank you so much. God really helped me after seeibg flights from 700k to 573 to 434k. Finally my aunty foun the one for 300k. Though a longer journey from Abj to ethopia, to thailand and melbourne. I no send i just thank God for it. God bless you all for your help.

Lol @ I no send .awuff dey sweet gan grin
I tap into this too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2016
bogolobango:
Oga bellong u gat a pm sir

Sorry, you have to ask your question here.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bogolobango(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Oga bellong since no one responding to my question all I need is steps on how to apply for Australia tourist visa
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2016
bogolobango:
Oga bellong since no one responding to my question all I need is steps on how to apply for Australia tourist visa

If you go to border force website, you will find all instructions there.

I have not applied for tourist visa before, if I have to guide you, I will also have to read the website.

Whatever you read there is what you need.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2016
lusen:
hello house, ive been a salient follower of this thread. I got an offer from deakin uni last week. Master of Architecture. feb 2017 is the resumption date. I want to pay the deposit fees and OSHC (AU16,787) as soon as possible, so I can get my coE and start my visa processing fast.

How will i go about the payment? (the cheapest possible way). I've been hearing people talking about form A, what is form A? (pardon my ignorance pls). Will i need a huge bank account statement before I can be granted visa. What are the other things I must note? I welcome all other advices and suggestions from d house.

çc bellong
WestAfrican
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2016
lusen:

To get a form A, go to your bank with your admission letter. You need to open a domiciliary account also.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
HHahaahaaaaaaaa abi. E sweet me no be small.

Amen a better one for you sef.

foreverkind1:

Lol @ I no send .awuff dey sweet gan grin
I tap into this too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by raydiamond95: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello house I'm new here I need help, please I applied for my second degree in Canada, but my visa was denied after waiting for about 4 months, so I don't think I can reapply for the visa again because I might have to waste another 4 months. So a friend of mine told me about nairaland and I am really interested in this Australia visa, please can anyone help me out with the follow questions
A. I have a first degree in microbiology in Nigeria with a 2.1, is it better to go for a second degree or just proceed to a masters program? because I want a job that is marketable both in Nigeria and abroad and also I need a place where I can get a PR easily

B.how long does the visa application take?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bogolobango(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Border force web ?

Do they have embassy in Nigeria or it's an online process
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
^^^^^ No embassy in Nigeria, only High Commission.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
lusen:

form A is way of paying school fees using CBN,but the processing will take place in the bank of your choice. You will be charged at the official rate.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
veeokafor:
If you have any contact there in austrailia or anyother country you can beg them to helo you transfer the fubds to the school then you will pay them in naira. Thats what i did. I oayed to a friend in australia naira and they paid the fees for me kos my form A delayed a lot.

Please how much was charged per AUD?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
bogolobango:
WestAfrica talked about it here a month ago.Just go and read the last 25pages to get it also Google about it to know more

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Solitin40:

form A is way of paying school fees using CBN,but the processing will take place in the bank of your choice. You will be charged at the official rate.

thank you. Is the form A the cheapest? Does that mean i will b charged more if im not using the form A. 1AUD equals about 240 naira as at today's exchange rate.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
raydiamond95:
Hello house I'm new here I need help, please I applied for my second degree in Canada, but my visa was denied after waiting for about 4 months, so I don't think I can reapply for the visa again because I might have to waste another 4 months. So a friend of mine told me about nairaland and I am really interested in this Australia visa, please can anyone help me out with the follow questions
A. I have a first degree in microbiology in Nigeria with a 2.1, is it better to go for a second degree or just proceed to a masters program? because I want a job that is marketable both in Nigeria and abroad and also I need a place where I can get a PR easily

B.how long does the visa application take?
To get PR in Australia your course must be in demand to check that check these links

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/CSOL

If the PR is the goal you can apply from Nigeria to save time and money. Schooling in Australia is expensive check the thread for PR here

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Also read this Part two from the beginning to gain more Knowledge about Australia. Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
lusen:

thank you. Is the form A the cheapest? Does that mean i will b charged more if im not using the form A. 1AUD equals about 240 naira as at today's exchange rate.
Yes Form A is the cheapest but very hard to process these days due to the limited forex in the country. You can't calculate it like that you know why? CBN only process USD POUND EURO like that you are going to convert your school fees to USD and convert it to Naira E.g AUD14000 TO USD11000 Times #305 equals #3.3m you get? but the process is hard i mean very very hard

Also families and Friends in abroad can help you to pay and you transfer to their Naira Account

Or you buy forex from Bureau de change(Black market/Abokis) which is very expensive like 10000 times 460 over #4.6m

The choice is yours

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
bogolobango:
Border force web ?

Do they have embassy in Nigeria or it's an online process
No Australian embassy in nigeria. You either apply in paper form to Pretoria South Africa or create an Immi account online.

I have written a fair bit on that. You can click a few pages back to read more if you are a student if you are currently employed I will add some further documents you will need to include when lodging your application.

Copy paste the checklist if you happen to find it and let me know if your situation differs.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
WestAfrican:

No Australian embassy in nigeria. You either apply in paper form to Pretoria South Africa or create an Immi account online.

I have written a fair bit on that. You can click a few pages back to read more if you are a student if you are currently employed I will add some further documents you will need to include when lodging your application.

Copy paste the checklist if you happen to find it and let me know if your situation differs.
Are you trying to say that Aussie doesn't carry out biometric?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
lusen:

çc bellong
WestAfrican

With your admission letter I think the FormA thingy should go through with the bank except 9ja is dead. Anyhow, I can't personally help or know someone who will be willing to help regarding that.
In the meanwhile, you may find this link useful as regards relevant documents to support your visa lodgement.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mikymiko:
Are you trying to say that Aussie doesn't carry out biometric?

Apply
You must apply for this visa online.

You can apply when you are in or outside Australia.
After you have gathered and scanned the documents that support your application, create an account and apply for your student visa with our online application system – ImmiAccount.

I am sure they do have a centre were you need to get your biometric done. It vital you get that done otherwise your visa could be denied.

Teleperformance are in Lagos and Abuja

https://au.tlscontact.com/ng/los/page.php?pid=bio_collect_process
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
But do Aussie carry out biometric on student visa applicants from Nigeria?
WestAfrican:

Apply
You must apply for this visa online.

You can apply when you are in or outside Australia.
After you have gathered and scanned the documents that support your application, create an account and apply for your student visa with our online application system – ImmiAccount.

I am sure they do have a centre were you need to get your biometric done. It vital you get that done otherwise your visa could be denied.

Teleperformance are in Lagos and Abuja

https://au.tlscontact.com/ng/los/page.php?pid=bio_collect_process
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bogolobango(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
@westafrican im a business man sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.