Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046347 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
erictack203:
hello Sir,

Thanks so much for your response. Yes, all the 8years are in banking as Customer Service officer (Left as head of Unit a Month ago and moved to Marketing still in same bank).

South Australian gvt Sponsors Customer Service Managers on their list and its green(highly in demand).

in that case, she can start her assessment process.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok Boss.

Thanks alot and God bless you, your advice are Wealth.

Thanks again. grin

bellong:

in that case, she can start her assessment process.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
bjayzeez:

Settling is a gradual process... Slow but steady .... Keeping all senses (not just eyes) on job agencies websites. Done most of my registrations tho... Just applications

Jetstar ... Is a relatively cheap airline, and as you will guess ... It's pretty much standard, nothing extraordinary. No inflight entertainment, and you'd have to buy your food too lol....the staff are generally nice people and they have good customer relations skills.

You coming to SA? When do you intend to.

Yea slow and steady wins d race. Nope, heading for Melbourne. Planned to move this month, but IOM Australia said early August is fully booked, let alone July. Still waiting on Abikoye, but not expecting anything new.

Thinking Ethiopian airline to Malaysia, which cost N272k for a family of 3. There are really no flights to Singapore via Ethiopian airline. Unfortunately Jetstar will move before we arrive in Malaysia and takes 14hrs going thru Perth. Airasia will cost N154k with no add ons and move 4hrs after we arrive and its duration is 7hrs 30mins direct flight to Melbourne. But remember d Airasia saga... LOL.

What do u think?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Prince242: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
izykvision0:

Yea slow and steady wins d race. Nope, heading for Melbourne. Planned to move this month, but IOM Australia said early August is fully booked, let alone July. Still waiting on Abikoye, but not expecting anything new.

Thinking Ethiopian airline to Malaysia, which cost N272k for a family of 3. There are really no flights to Singapore via Ethiopian airline. Unfortunately Jetstar will move before we arrive in Malaysia and takes 14hrs going thru Perth. Airasia will cost N154k with no add ons and move 4hrs after we arrive and its duration is 7hrs 30mins direct flight to Melbourne. But remember d Airasia saga... LOL.

What do u think?

I thought with naija passport Malay transit visa is required

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pareeHot: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=mobuch post=34119686]

Sorry, guyz, I made a mistake; applied 14th may, received today; 7 working days. Pfl. Medical frontloaded[/quote

Hello house am new here, am confused about what country to study but I've finally choose Australia but I don't know anybody in the country unlike UK and U.S. Wia I have tons of family members. Pls I need advice. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prince242:

I thought with naija passport Malay transit visa is required

People tend to get confused with this transit visa of a thing. One needs a transit visa if ure leavn d airport and its valid for 3days most of the time. I Traveled via Italy from UK before, I wasn't askd for it because I wasn't leavn d airport. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by prost80(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Any have info on how to deal with pte academic especially the speaking (describe an image and retell lecture )
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dozie2014: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello house,bosslady ferdimako et al

I have got this issue hanging and i think the great men and woman in this house can give me the needed answer.

Presently i have the following result from IELTS exam, Speaking 8.0, Listening 7.5, Reading 6.5 and writing 6.0. total band 7.

Can this result be used for assessment with Engineer Australia. if so, i am planning to write PTE in other to gain more points as advised by a friend to be used when applying to DIBP. Please kindly school me on this.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pinoralia: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
chamboy:
go and do PTE.... Get a score of 75-80

Thanks, really appreciate ur response.
What is the full meaning of PTE, pls.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
dozie2014:
Hello house,bosslady ferdimako et al

I have got this issue hanging and i think the great men and woman in this house can give me the needed answer.

Presently i have the following result from IELTS exam, Speaking 8.0, Listening 7.5, Reading 6.5 and writing 6.0. total band 7.

Can this result be used for assessment with Engineer Australia. if so, i am planning to write PTE in other to gain more points as advised by a friend to be used when applying to DIBP. Please kindly school me on this.

Yes...u are on track.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pinoralia:

Google.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
izykvision0:

People tend to get confused with this transit visa of a thing. One needs a transit visa if ure leavn d airport and its valid for 3days most of the time. I Traveled via Italy from UK before, I wasn't askd for it because I wasn't leavn d airport. I stand to be corrected though.
not in all cases...folks going to Canada don't joke with Yank.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nedchuks: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please, I have 1week to travel fr grad studies in Australia. What are the important things I need to consider. What should I budget fr my first month. Please I need ur views n opinions
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Prince242: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2015
izykvision0:

Ok Bro! Are u saying with naija passport malay visa/transit visa is not required?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bjayzeez: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2015
izykvision0:

What do u think?

I think it's a very reasonable itinerary ..... Just remember to tell your pastor looooool. Even me avoided a flight thru Bali. But you can't really protect yourself... Just pray.
Have you tried booking with multiple destinations?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Pinoralia:

Hi, please read from page 2, 8 of this thread
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2015
erictack203:
@stanlovic.

This section should not be used to encourage or facilitate any fraudulent activity.

I have zero tolerance for such activity.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2015
@stanlovic

If you can't afford to study in Australia wait until you have the money, please don't come here asking for help on how to get bank statement.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Julietdanny: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
ferdimako:

Get 7.0 or above from IELTS AC across the board...or 65 or above all bands on PTE-A first.
thanks that will take some time cos I need to change the date of birth in my passport. Thanks anyways
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Prince242:

Ok Bro! Are u saying with naija passport malay visa/transit visa is not required?

The thing tire me jare. Seems its required going by their shabby looking website.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
pingu2k5:
ICAA assessed only some of my post-qualification experience as relevant, which is not up to 3 years, so I'm not claiming points for experience. I opted for visa 190 and got NSW nomination.

If you can provide evidence (reference, payslip, etc) of your work experience, you can as well apply for it to be assessed. The difference in fees between a combo assessment (qualifications + experience) and a skills assessment (just qualification) is $100 i.e. $550 against $450. In my case, I couldn't provide some evidence as one of the companies I worked for has been liquidated.

Read this link: http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au/The-Institute/Migration-assessment/FAQs-Migration-Assessment/FAQs-Work-experience-assessment.aspx

Wish you all the best with your assessmemt.
Hello, pls send u P.M now,reply me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
bjayzeez:

I think it's a very reasonable itinerary ..... Just remember to tell your pastor looooool. Even me avoided a flight thru Bali. But you can't really protect yourself... Just pray.
Have you tried booking with multiple destinations?

Lol. Not tried that, but I think that will make the journey so so long.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Justwise.

Your statement was totally uncalled for, you guessed well, but you were wrong this time. People may have money but may not be doing enough transactions in their accounts to reflect that, bank statements can be built within 3months tru increased transactions and in and out.

I am far bigger than that and you should know that people threading on your site are of personalities and not baseless or jobless people, you should stop demeaning or castigating one's image. Life is all about encouragement.

justwise:

This section should not be used to encourage or facilitate any fraudulent activity.

I have zero tolerance for such activity.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
pls, how much is Australian ticket,just want to knw
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Check Online! smiley

emperorgoke:
pls, how much is Aistralian ticket,just want to knw
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2015
erictack203:
@Justwise
Your statement was totally uncalled for, you guessed well, but you were wrong this time. People may have money but may not be doing enough transactions in their accounts to reflect that, bank statements can be built within 3months tru increased transactions and in and out.

I am far bigger than that and you should know that people threading on your site are of personalities and not baseless or jobless people, you should stop demeaning or castigating one's image. Life is all about encouragement.

What exactly are you talking about? You knew very well that you are deliberately shifting attention to something completely irrelevant. You knew why I hid those posts and made that comment, don't try to be smart.
I respect and appreciate people who are helping out here but that respect diminishes when people start encouraging fraudulent activities.

You were constantly asking stanlovic to pm you and when he failed to do that you dropped your contact detail even when you knew that what he is asking is fraudulent.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2015
I am still saying the same thing. The man was referring to me and I have to advice him. Don't forget that you cannot apply to Australia with a dude Statement, they will verify and you will have a 5-10yrs ban, you can confirm. So you are guessing. Several ppl has sent me mails and PM, no one has been asked to pay money or given an otherwise assistance. It's all about sharing information. I didn't even noticed you hide some posts until now that u are saying it. I thought the guy didn't know how to use the system. All the same sorry if you got me wrong. But no bad intentions really.

justwise:

What exactly are you talking about? You knew very well that you are deliberately shifting attention to something completely irrelevant. You knew why I hid those posts and made that comment, don't try to be smart.
I respect and appreciate people who are helping out here but that respect diminishes when people start encouraging fraudulent activities.

You were constantly asking stanlovic to pm you and when he failed to do that you dropped your contact detail even when you knew that what he is asking is fraudulent.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mudico: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
please how can i track my Australia visa application processing?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jislord94: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good day everyone in the house.i have been following this tread for a while and i will love to seek for some advice.
I have an Advanced Diploma in computer science in an institution in south Africa plus i have been working in the computer industry for the past 8 years after my Diploma.
My wife has B.ed in Accounting and she also has close to 4 years experience in teaching here in south Africa.

My question now is with my wife experience and my status, can i apply for 189 skilled visa as the primary applicant? if yes what is the duration like ?How do we go about it?
Any general advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa