Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046378 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
guys,

Please what is the best way to get a decent accommodation in Sydney. Im headed to UNSW in July. Any pointers to life in the city would be welcomed too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
sen2paco:
Hi all,

My CO gave me a call yesterday. She's requesting for more documents. 1. A copy of my UK visa
2. Proof of registration of my business and tax receipts. The problem is that I didn't register my business cause I'm a vet. Doctor. I filled in the form that I'm self employed. What do u think I should do @bellong
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=sen2paco post=47071820][/quote]

When she asked you if u have a property what did you tell her?? And did you say you were married and which class of visa are you going for
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
sen2paco:
@Cottyekundayo, AlvinKem, JewelStone and all. Thank you for your responses.

Regarding the interview she asked the course I'm going for, how is it relevant to my goals, why I wanna stdy in australia. If I've got properties, do I have a car? If u go will run your business, is your family joining u? Have I bn to other countries, who is sponsoring me...

What class of visa? Did u state you own a business Like jewel stone said the answers you provided will determine what or how ur questions will be answered

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm going to Sydney
JewelStone:
Everyone seems to be heading to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne etc. Mbok, who's going to Sydney with me? Identify let's rub minds together.

Today is Thursday and no grants this week? The struggle to wait is real...and so is God. Lol

The week hasn't finished yet...there's hope. Our grants are loading cool

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dydxtutor: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
PuyolOkoye:

Ejim your number already papa. When are u planning to leave?
Well I was looking at first of July but from the turn out of events its not realizable since my visa grant is so much in delay even until this moment.. But as soon as I see it I shall disembark.... Daalu Papa

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
dydxtutor:

Well I was looking at first of July but from the turn out of events its not realizable since my visa grant is so much in delay even until this moment.. But as soon as I see it I shall disembark.... Daalu Papa

As in ehn.
I applied on may 27th...no grant yet. A frnd that applied.on june 6th got hers dix morning around 10
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whts delaying yours man??

dydxtutor:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

As in ehn.
I applied on may 27th...no grant yet. A frnd that applied.on june 6th got hers dix morning around 10
When is your start date? I for say make you jez mail em, if your start date is so close.. but if otherwise let's say 25-july, take a chill pill... the processing is according to start date now,cos of the volume of applications received this peak period.... got this information from a buddy who sent an email to Pretoria.
For the now, we all can only hope for a speedy response from em.
Moreover, , June 6 bae that got her visa Grant, when is he start date?? whether th statement as regards processing according to start date is valid. Regards
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
5tn
oluwatobi94:

Certify each pages
thanks TOBI
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dontee5star:

Page by page bro ! You certify All the 3 pages of your transcript ...

Let's be positive oo ! Grants on the way , i can't barely wait hehehe

MANY THANKS
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
POTUSUK:
im going to Sydney JewelStone. you?

Me too. When do you intend to travel?

cremeuc:
I'm going to Sydney

I know you're going to my school, when is your start date?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
As in ehn.

May 27th, that's over 1 month. Mine is 3 weeks and I'm here worrying myself, make I chill jor.

When is your friend's start date, the one that got her grant today?

I've asked you of your start date before but you didn't respond, I'm not asking you again tongue
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
JewelStone:

May 27th, that's over 1 month. Mine is 3 weeks and I'm here worrying myself, make I chill jor.

I've asked you of your start date before but you didn't respond, I'm not asking you again tongue

Lwkmd. U go use d start date cook rat stew?? Na 11th doh...but I av made up my mind am going after d start date. Only me na late commers. Will have to send d school a mail.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

When is your start date? I for say make you jez mail em, if your start date is so close.. but if otherwise let's say 25-july, take a chill pill... the processing is according to start date now,cos of the volume of applications received this peak period.... got this information from a buddy who sent an email to Pretoria.
For the now, we all can only hope for a speedy response from em.
Moreover, , June 6 bae that got her visa Grant, when is he start date?? whether th statement as regards processing according to start date is valid. Regards

25th is her start date
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

Lwkmd. U go use d start date cook rat stew?? Na 11th doh...but I av made up my mind am going after d start date. Only me na late commers. Will have to send d school a mail.

Guy if e enter next week mail them oh, 11 is pwity close

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
AlvinKem:

Guy if e enter next week mail them oh, 11 is pwity close

Ikr....will mail dem tomorow.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
JewelStone:

Me too. When do you intend to travel?

School resumes 25th July...so any moment ....how did you handle accommodation in Sydney?

I know you're going to my school, when is your start date?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jesusgang(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Am positive, grants would roll in tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by paka2016: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Nawa oo...By now I should have gotten a paddy who is travelling to Perth next month, i'm heading to university of Western Australia...pls any associate in the house

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oknee: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Hi all, please who knows the current exchange rate charged by banks for aud?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 6:36am On Jul 01, 2016
₦207.65 to Aud$1 via onlinefx
oknee:
Hi all, please who knows the current exchange rate charged by banks for aud?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Amen
Happy new month fellas
Jesusgang:
Am positive, grants would roll in tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2016
I'll suggest you call
Bambizzle4k4556:

Ikr....will mail dem tomorow.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
At the beginning of the wait its like my heart would pop out of my chest because of palpitations lol
At some point I calmed d nerves
But d wait no funny sha
JewelStone:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=SegunWamiri post=47049110][/quote

Please...answers anyone?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
PLEASE.... ANSWERS. ANYONE??

SegunWamiri:
Hello all, I'm new on this thread. Please can someone provide me with answers.

Can I use my result from a General module IELTS test as proof of English language proficiency for a student admission/ student visa?

Candid and rapid response would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oknee: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Toche1:
₦207.65 to Aud$1 via onlinefx

Hi, sent you a mail, please respond.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello house,

Has anyone paid tuition fees using form A in the last 2-3 weeks? Please what was the exchange rate used?

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Definitely not for admission.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Yes you can
SegunWamiri:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Majority of the schools in oz that I know accept it
PuyolOkoye:

Definitely not for admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.