Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043743 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
My program is packaged. A certificate course n diploma in IT. I hv my msc already in biomedical engineering. Unity college canberra

[qquote author=foreverkind1 post=49746754]
congrats dear .which school are you going and what program ,MSC or PhD ?[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
My program is packaged. A certificate course n diploma in IT. I hv my msc already in biomedical engineering. Unity college canberra.
Thanks a lot.

congrats dear .which school are you going and what program ,MSC or PhD ?[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
My program is packaged. A certificate course n diploma in IT. I hv my msc already in biomedical engineering. Unity college canberra.
Thanks a lot.

congrats dear .which school are you going and what program ,MSC or PhD ?
oh ,did u submit your masters certificate for visa ,how much was visa fee ,all in all +medicals
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls i need help ohhh.i need accomodation info in canberra eigther pairing or however way its been done. Alsoo Tickets are so expensive. Please do any one know any cheaper means that i could use...plssssss .
Looking forward to a quick response.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
I submitted all documents, masters and undergraduate, plus transcript. Medicals was 37,300 naira. Visa fee was 557Aud.
foreverkind1:

oh ,did u submit your masters certificate for visa ,how much was visa fee ,all in all +medicals
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
Pls i need help ohhh.i need accomodation info in canberra eigther pairing or however way its been done. Alsoo Tickets are so expensive. Please do any one know any cheaper means that i could use...plssssss .
Check cheapflights.com, mytrip.com for cheap flights, you can also try south African airline. A friend got a fair deal to Melbourne from Lagos through Etihad airways for #435k going on 30th of this month.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
@veeokafor congratulations. Please How much was on the statement of Account submitted? also What's the Visa fees in Naira
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PurpleG(f): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
I submitted all documents, masters and undergraduate, plus transcript. Medicals was 37,300 naira. Visa fee was 557Aud.
Congrats dear, did you submit any English test result?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Yes i submitted it. Along side the certified copy
PurpleG:

Congrats dear, did you submit any English test result?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
It should be about 135k online but trust gtbank card will take way higher dn dt . However d card did not work. I called a friend from usa tp pay with his card which went tru one tym.
Then i will balance with the equivalent from USD to AUD

Solitin40:
@veeokafor congratulations. Please How much was on the statement of Account submitted? also What's the Visa fees in Naira
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
guadete:
Hello West Africa and bellong

I just find out that someone cant get post work visa if the student study in any TAFE school no matter the number of years.......the eligibility is only open to Masters and doctorate degree holders who study a two years course in any university.

I would love to know how true its before I make a mistake.....if I can go for masters straigh away.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE

You can only get a graduate visa if you complete a bachelor, masters or phd degree in a university(cricos) approved by the government.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
veeokafor:
It should be about 135k online but trust gtbank card will take way higher dn dt . However d card did not work. I called a friend from usa tp pay with his card which went tru one tym.
Then i will balance with the equivalent from USD to AUD

Alright Thanks. what about the statement of Account question?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello people. I have been breezing here but I think I have come to stay.

Am inbtw going to Germany or Australia for my masters. Australia have better courses dan german in geology but free education just dey hungry me. Dat why I have always been on d german thread.

Now, please my people, I need help, I have seen schools before o, plenty of dem but d fees re so high plus d requirements to travel but a friend who crossed said a foundation will help me with everything den I can pay back later but dey re advising me to take a diploma course so I can get pr after two years den goan continue with wat soever I wish for.

I don't really have money for all dis waka but friends in Germany promised to fund my block account which I dnt trust so making me to come here and get switched on.

Please advise I need.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Goodevening,
Please has anyone here sucessfully booked a flight on mytrip. Com from nigeria using naira debit cards.
A quick response would be appreciated.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
I had about 5.3 mil. But ypur tuition,city also is a deciding factor. If your tuition is higher and your city is stated as an expensive. The expectations on the statement of account is more. However; God can make any thing happen for you and maybe in your favor.

The visa fee is about 168k depending on the bank rate I mean for example how Gtbank charge for master card payments online.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Solitin40:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2016
veeokafor:

Try kiwi.Com or tripsta.Com
They offer the most affordable tickets and accepts naira card, if u av to use kiwi.Com , then the card name must be the booking name, otherwise they won't process ur payment.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
WestAfrican:

You can only get a graduate visa if you complete a bachelor, masters or phd degree in a university(cricos) approved by the government.

Thank you west africa.....How can i get any means of staying in Australia after any Tafe course. I really want to stay back after study
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2016
WestAfrican:

Please can a letter from university stating dat english language was used for tuition a examination be used as an alternative to ielts or other exams?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
guadete:

Thank you west africa.....How can i get any means of staying in Australia after any Tafe course. I really want to stay back after study
-Apply for PR if you meet the required points.
-Get a sponsor via work
-Applied for Bachelors / Masters degree. Really waste of funds
-Find yourself a partner.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Please can a letter from university stating dat english language was used for tuition a examination be used as an alternative to ielts or other exams?
Yes it can. Get a letter from your faculty. Include your waec result highlighting the english grade. Also write a short letter buttresing your point thou not necessary.
If your school offers you admission, immigration does not have say as regards ielts.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gbengaolu360: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dear all, am an Engineer ( COREN and NSE certified) with 6 years of experience. I would love to apply for PR . Please, what steps should I take ?.....Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats. Did you pay the tution fee in full and how much is the tution fee for your proposed course.

veeokafor:
I had about 5.3 mil. But ypur tuition,city also is a deciding factor. If your tuition is higher and your city is stated as an expensive. The expectations on the statement of account is more. However; God can make any thing happen for you and maybe in your favor.

The visa fee is about 168k depending on the bank rate I mean for example how Gtbank charge for master card payments online.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Solitin40:

Amen.Thank you very much ma i really appreciate
That Cambridge material is loaded, thankd
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Solitin40:

Amen.Thank you very much ma i really appreciate
That Cambridge material is loaded, thanks

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
abbyjo:
Goodevening,
Please has anyone here sucessfully booked a flight on mytrip. Com from nigeria using naira debit cards.
A quick response would be appreciated.
Thank you
About Mytrip i have seen like 3 reviews about the website on Nairaland and it's positive so no wayo wayo. Nigeria debit cards can work globally(visa and master) but the problem is that their is a maximum amount allocated to each card like my card it was reduced from $500 to $200 due to the limited forex in Nigeria.i doubt if a bank can offer you over $1000 per month presently

The solutions are:
1.Open a domiciary account(GTB,Diamond,zenith) you buy Dollars from aboki to fund the account and you request for dollar card like ATM E.g Assuming the ticket is $1150 you buy like $1200 from Bureau de change take it to the bank and request for the card and pay for ticket and use it for other things. To get more information about DOM account and dollar card visit this blog Yemiprof.com

2.Request for Payooner Card .It's like this you open an account and they send you card.Google about it to know more but the way to fund it is to buy Dollars from sellers there are many people selling here but be careful scammers are among them but if you need a trusted person i can recommend you to one.I can offer you my card if you live around me or ask your friends to borrow you there card.This is cheaper than banks because you buy forex from abokis because Payooner dollars is more cheaper than Northerners

I know with this you should be fine with these solutions

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbengaolu360:
Dear all, am an Engineer ( COREN and NSE certified) with 6 years of experience. I would love to apply for PR . Please, what steps should I take ?.....Thanks.
This is the thread for Aussie PR

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Read the thread from the beginning to the last
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
mamajaz:
That Cambridge material is loaded, thanks
No problem ma you are welcome anytime
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
@guadete The two PR routes(partner and sponsor) oga WestAfrica listed is the sure bet but you need to start preparing and researching about it because it's not a easy something o.The partner application will take two years before given PR.To know more Google Subclass 820/801 or Australia Partner Visa. Tafe is one to 3 yrs so you need to act fast as soon as possible.

Regards

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
veeokafor:

Thank you for the help i appreciate
About accommodation check:
Domain.com.au
flatmates.com.au
Gumtree.com.au

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PurpleG(f): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
veeokafor:
Yes i submitted it. Along side the certified copy
Okay, thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
WestAfrican:

Yes it can. Get a letter from your faculty. Include your waec result highlighting the english grade. Also write a short letter buttresing your point thou not necessary.
If your school offers you admission, immigration does not have say as regards ielts.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Solitin40:

About Mytrip i have seen like 3 reviews about the website on Nairaland and it's positive so no wayo wayo. Nigeria debit cards can work globally(visa and master) but the problem is that their is a maximum amount allocated to each card like my card it was reduced from $500 to $200 due to the limited forex in Nigeria.i doubt if a bank can offer you over $1000 per month presently

The solutions are:
1.Open a domiciary account(GTB,Diamond,zenith) you buy Dollars from aboki to fund the account and you request for dollar card like ATM E.g Assuming the ticket is $1150 you buy like $1200 from Bureau de change take it to the bank and request for the card and pay for ticket and use it for other things. To get more information about DOM account and dollar card visit this blog Yemiprof.com

2.Request for Payooner Card .It's like this you open an account and they send you card.Google about it to know more but the way to fund it is to buy Dollars from sellers there are many people selling here but be careful scammers are among them but if you need a trusted person i can recommend you to one.I can offer you my card if you live around me or ask your friends to borrow you there card.This is cheaper than banks because you buy forex from abokis because Payooner dollars is more cheaper than Northerners

I know with this you should be fine with these solutions

Tnks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50