Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046425 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
WestAfrican:

Do you have no further stay condition on your visa? If no, you can apply for a student visa subject to getting admission and relevant documents before your substantial visa runs out. You can apply for a spouse visa if you find a partner.
You can decide to look for business opprtunities while you are here.
But please ask your cousin or whoever not to soil Nigeria and Nigerians, we have had enough, do things the right way.
Cheers

Please do you have ideas of what the likely factors might be considered when a further stay or no further stay condition is attached to a granted visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 12:53am On Sep 30, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Please do you have ideas of what the likely factors might be considered when a further stay or no further stay condition is attached to a granted visa?

A 'No Further Stay' condition is a condition that prevents the visa holder from applying for many temporary and permanent visas while they are in Australia. 'No Further Stay' conditions include 8503,​ 8534 and 8535.
If one of these conditions has been imposed on your visa, you cannot apply for another visa (except a protection visa or a temporary visa of a specified kind, while you are in Australia).
When you depart Australia a 'No Further Stay' condition will not prevent you from applying for other visas.

Further reading:

https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/52b-nfc

My one cent advice. Do not apply for a protection or refugee visa. It will be denied without delay. Thou you will have a year or two to appeal the decision in court.

Do the right thing.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Solitin40:

As an Engineer please go for Permanent Residence it will save you time and cost

To check schools you can easily do that yourself by typing it on Google e.g List of Universities in Australia. From there check each school website look out for your course and the international school fees also make sure to download the guides

Aussie Processing time frame is a month. Please check the border website to see with your eyes Border.gov.au Everything about the cost, sponsor account i don't know the figure offhand and documents required are displayed there

I will strongly recommend you to Go for the PR to know more visit the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Thank you very much for the clarification. It helped a lot. Kindly send me your number, I'll need little more.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Can someone please help me with detailed steps in applying for TAFE. I have B.Eng in Petroleum Engineering. Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
ChosenCanadian:
Can someone please help me with detailed steps in applying for TAFE. I have B.Eng in Petroleum Engineering. Thank you.
Don't waste your time because its won't fly no TAFE school will give you admission showing your B.Eng certificate & if you are lucky to get one, you will have issue while lodging for your visa because your B.Eng certificate is higher than TAFE so kindly go for M.sc or any post graduate studies my 2cents.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
JimsSG:
okay bro..would arrange pick up and temp accommodation...send me email so we chat on whatsapp..sen2paco27 at y a h o o d o t c o m

Pls I'll be there by October 13th and I don't know How to go about accommodation and pick up can I get help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
ChosenCanadian:
I have told you the best bet for you is PR don't waste your time about TAFE and if you are the super rich go for Msc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Hello people. I have been breezing here but I think I have come to stay.

Am inbtw going to Germany or Australia for my masters. Australia have better courses dan german in geology but free education just dey hungry me. Dat why I have always been on d german thread.

Now, please my people, I need help, I have seen schools before o, plenty of dem but d fees re so high plus d requirements to travel but a friend who crossed said a foundation will help me with everything den I can pay back later but dey re advising me to take a diploma course so I can get pr after two years den goan continue with wat soever I wish for.

I don't really have money for all dis waka but friends in Germany promised to fund my block account which I dnt trust so making me to come here and get switched on.

Please advise I need.
Australia is expensive just know that.Sir your friend lied to you students loans are only available for Australians New Zealander and PR holders so about the paying back look well well o .About the TAFE to PR chances is slim you know why?Schools and Embassy want to know why applying for sure a low certificate after completing a bigger one please think about it again.And about saying they will sponsor you about Germany Block account of €8000 and you believe people

Sir seat down and think about it all over again in order not to regret it

Regards
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
hey bro..we can talk..im in brisbane..
amosade:
Pls house I got a visa to Australia and bid to travel to Brisbane by November. Can someone connect me with someone over to chat with. I want to some info about some thing over there. thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
WestAfrican:

A 'No Further Stay' condition is a condition that prevents the visa holder from applying for many temporary and permanent visas while they are in Australia. 'No Further Stay' conditions include 8503,​ 8534 and 8535.
If one of these conditions has been imposed on your visa, you cannot apply for another visa (except a protection visa or a temporary visa of a specified kind, while you are in Australia).
When you depart Australia a 'No Further Stay' condition will not prevent you from applying for other visas.

Further reading:

https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/52b-nfc

My one cent advice. Do not apply for a protection or refugee visa. It will be denied without delay. Thou you will have a year or two to appeal the decision in court.

Do the right thing.

Smiles, thanks for the information shared. It was quite informative. I was only curious to know which set of visas usually have that condition attached.

Sure, I love and plan to do the right thing. Cheers

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Solitin40:

Australia is expensive just know that.Sir your friend lied to you students loans are only available for Australians New Zealander and PR holders so about the paying back look well well o .About the TAFE to PR chances is slim you know why?Schools and Embassy want to know why applying for sure a low certificate after completing a bigger one please think about it again.And about saying they will sponsor you about Germany Block account of €8000 and you believe people

Sir seat down and think about it all over again in order not to regret it

Regards

Thanks very much for this reply.
I really do understand all these. My family can sponsor me but I dnt want dem to know my movement actually, dey will start talking plenty nonsense. I really wanna reach to dat point of getting everything and money left, I can push for it. Den as for my friends in Germany, dey wia all my course mates and dey re up to 6 and even have permanent families dia but I dnt trust people completely anyway. Dats for Germany

As for aussie, I know it's expensive, the TAFE is what I am actually opting for right now and wishing when I finish, I can get my pr and start my geology if I still have interest after all sha.
As for the foundation, dey actually helped my friend to cross just dis April into Melbourne city and he linked me up and it's better to be paying loan and have hope dat keep struggling in this cursed country for years with no single hope for the future.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bogolobango(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi house can someone enlighten me on how to apply fr Australia tourist visa do they have in Nigeria or it's an online application
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veeokafor(f): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank you so much. I appreciate

Solitin40:

Thank you for the help i appreciate
About accommodation check:
Domain.com.au
flatmates.com.au
Gumtree.com.au
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2016
veeokafor:
My program is packaged. A certificate course n diploma in IT. I hv my msc already in biomedical engineering. Unity college canberra

[qquote author=foreverkind1 post=49746754]
congrats dear .which school are you going and what program ,MSC or PhD ?
Congrats. Did you present the masters certificate to them
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2016
veeokafor:
I submitted all documents, masters and undergraduate, plus transcript. Medicals was 37,300 naira. Visa fee was 557Aud.
Seen. Beautiful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chiamo(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
@WestAfrican

I want you to please enlighten me. I intend to let my 21 years old daughter travel to Australia to expand her vocational study of hair dressing with cosmetology and thereafter work there. I want you to give me the ideas on how to achieve this goal.

Any other guru can address this too.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good day house, please I have some questions I would like to ask.
Will it be a red flag for me to apply for visa with a second degree offer. Being that am married, can I use my brother as my sponsor, Do they offer nursing admission to international students. Thanks
Cc bellong, westafrica
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
chiamo:
@WestAfrican

I want you to please enlighten me. I intend to let my 21 years old daughter travel to Australia to expand her vocational study of hair dressing with cosmetology and thereafter work there. I want you to give me the ideas on how to achieve this goal.

Any other guru can address this too.
There are heaps of colleges and Tafes offerings cosmetology.
Ella Bache is recognised in Australia and they are cricos certified.
Bellow is a link for further reading.
http://m.ellabachecollege.edu.au/why-ella-bache-college/statement-of-vet-tuition-assurance

Does your daughter work at the moment? What certificate does she poses now?

She may find it hard to remain in Australia after her course. He best bet would be to:
- Study cosmetology in tafe or college as a pathway to university. After university she would be given a two year graduate visa which she would have to apply for PR before the visa runs out.

-Since she's still young, she may want to enrol for a nursing degree. It may be a little expensive but the benefits afterwards are enormous.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
mabella2:
Will it be a red flag for me to apply for visa with a second degree offer. Being that am married, can I use my brother as my sponsor, Do they offer nursing admission to international students. Thanks
Cc bellong, westafrica

What is your first degree?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
mabella2:
Cc bellong, westafrica

The answer to your questions is YES except for using your brother as a sponsor.
Is your brother an Australian citizen or a permanent resident?
Can your brother transfer and leave that money in your account for 4-6months before you lodge your visa application?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
bellong:

What is your first degree?
Physics
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
WestAfrican:

The answer to your questions is YES except for using your brother as a sponsor.
Is your brother an Australian citizen or a permanent resident?
Can your brother transfer and leave that money in your account for 4-6months before you lodge your visa application?
Sorry do you mean i won't be granted visa with a second degree offer cause I want to go for nursing . Like how much do I need to have in my account. Would have used my husband but he is into business and doesn't pay tax.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
mabella2:
Sorry do you mean i won't be granted visa with a second degree offer cause I want to go for nursing . Like how much do I need to have in my account. Would have used my husband but he is into business and doesn't pay tdax.

You dont need to inform the school or embassy you have a first degree. Apply for nursing, get the admission and proceed for visa application.
Really the question is not about how much you need to have in your account rather how frequent does funds go in and out. Anyways, you need to know how much your tuition fees is. After you have made the initial deposit you can then calculate your flight plus living expenses here.
Recently, someone mentioned they showed 5.5million naira in their account. Hence we are not sure how long the money has been seated there or how frequent the account has been serviced.

The embassy does not ask if your husband pays tax. If he has the cash he do be the best to sponsor you.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
WestAfrican:

You dont need to inform the school or embassy you have a first degree. Apply for nursing, get the admission and proceed for visa application.
Really the question is not about how much you need to have in your account rather how frequent does funds go in and out. Anyways, you need to know how much your tuition fees is. After you have made the initial deposit you can then calculate your flight plus living expenses here.
Recently, someone mentioned they showed 5.5million naira in their account. Hence we are not sure how long the money has been seated there or how frequent the account has been serviced.

The embassy does not ask if your husband pays tax. If he has the cash he do be the best to sponsor you.
Thanks for your response but I graduated about 8yrs ago
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
mabella2:
Thanks for your response but I graduated about 8yrs ago

In that interim (of graduation and now) what have you been doing?

Well there is no aged limit to studying. You just need to convince your case officer that your intentions of choosing a different careers path. This you will write in you PURPOSE OF STUDY section. Remember a good purpose of study letter increases your chances of getting a visa.
Most time the embassydoes not call applicant their decisions are based on the documents you have submitted because those documents speak for you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
WestAfrican:

In that interim (of graduation and now) what have you been doing?

Well there is no aged limit to studying. You just need to convince your case officer that your intentions of choosing a different careers path. This you will write in you PURPOSE OF STUDY section. Remember a good purpose of study letter increases your chances of getting a visa.
Most time the embassydoes not call applicant their decisions are based on the documents you have submitted because those documents speak for you.
Have been teaching. Thanks for the advice, is just that the way the Canada VOs are strict with it is baffling
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
BKings:
Congrats. Did you present the masters certificate to them
Bro ,no be me get grant o ,its veeokafor .but she submitted her bsc and MSC cert .according to what she said

Regards
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Please people, I intend writing my PTE exams next week but the school I registered is not what I can trust paying my money as the account on the site is a personal account and dose not correspond with business name.

Please can someone please link me with a competent school, I stay in warri and wish it cheaper anyway. Dis said school said 45k.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shakitibob0: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Please who has paid school fees with FORM A of recent?

Is it still possible paying via that medium?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Thanks very much for this reply.
I really do understand all these. My family can sponsor me but I dnt want dem to know my movement actually, dey will start talking plenty nonsense. I really wanna reach to dat point of getting everything and money left, I can push for it. Den as for my friends in Germany, dey wia all my course mates and dey re up to 6 and even have permanent families dia but I dnt trust people completely anyway. Dats for Germany

As for aussie, I know it's expensive, the TAFE is what I am actually opting for right now and wishing when I finish, I can get my pr and start my geology if I still have interest after all sha.
As for the foundation, dey actually helped my friend to cross just dis April into Melbourne city and he linked me up and it's better to be paying loan and have hope dat keep struggling in this cursed country for years with no single hope for the future.
Please sir can you explain more about the foundation loan for international students

I wish you Good look. Go and shine and make Nigeria proud
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ellitexas: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Shakitibob0:
Please who has paid school fees with FORM A of recent?

Is it still possible paying via that medium?

This is the real issue, who has paid school fees? Please help those of us who are yet to cos Form A is no longer feasible. Does anyone know where we can get blackmarket Australian Dollars? Since USD is just outrageous. Pls anyone with suggestions time is of essence
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bogolobango(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oga bellong u gat a pm sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57