Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars (41571 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
When people mock and criticize you or what your doing ,do not be dismayed though it is a natural human thing to feel the pains but look at it from the brighter side and use such negative statements to fire yourself up and prove them wrong once and for all.

When people mock you, tell 'em to shut up by getting it so right.

My man

Thankful

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by adonismuller(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
Last last,na sell he go sell the many cars at a lower rate.....Nigerian celebs should take a clue from Dr. Dre.

The only Nigerian celeb building his future is M.I.....short people always have brain!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Whizzcute(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
I hope he knows that to buy cars are more easier than fueling it this days

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by milliemillz(f): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
owk
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
Timaya please remember the poor people in bayelsa state....set up scholarship programmes and be that person your people will remember for good..buying tens of cars is all shit...this is the single reason why the whites are ahead of us... angry

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On May 26, 2015
Baba God answer me too now abi na because I too dey waste my time on nairaland you no wan look my side?
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Airforce1(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
r u alright?

Ah ah...mo ma da ran o

Se o n siere ni?

Ah ah...abi were ni bobo yii ni?

Mo ro pe won le maga yii ni sha....

Wo!!!! Le'mi tell you...so u berra hun'stern

...ti o ba soro anyhow waa ri anyhow...

Ehhen

English please
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Timaya? Can't forget his major hit track, I'm sprung. Loved that song. smiley

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On May 26, 2015
BarryX:
That picture is not his garage ooo
Lets be honest with ourselves
hen hen I talk am now,na nairaland staff car park be dat jo
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Goodnuel: 7:13pm On May 26, 2015
So Drogba is 37 and Timaya is 37
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by jtjohn(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
sorry to say investment is better than all dis cars................

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by nigerianvenom(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:
I hope he's investing wisely.. because 10years from now, swagg won't pay bills

[b]Album almost ready (July 15th)

Cheers[/b]

let me quote u for remembrance purposes

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by IceDude(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
ireneony:
which album
guy go sit down dere
Chai! Nigerians. Una nor go eva stop....Na so dem frustrate Timaya dat yr but 2day my guy story don change
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by cold(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2015
Arm chair critics everywhere. 'He just finished work on his second mansion in PH'. What kind of investment is better than landed properties? Make una free the guy jare

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by crazygod(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

hisses and walkaway
Choi. E pain am.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by crazygod(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

hisses and walkaway
Choi. E pain am.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Petra23(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
adonismuller:
Last last,na sell he go sell the many cars at a lower rate.....Nigerian celebs should take a clue from Dr. Dre.

The only Nigerian celeb building his future is M.I.....short people always have brain!
lol.so ma brain full remain cus i be petite bah? Oya help me find tall peeps when need brain make i sell small give 'em...btw,Timaya tall 4 ya dream abi reality? Nor answr d questions till we cee o.*smile.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by jrupa(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Album almost ready (July 15th)

Cheers
Sorry o bros,buh u no get any single? dis one when e be say u wun first release album so hope u dey on d right part.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Emyogalanya: 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
Although funny but its true soon you will hear one God's forbid bad news and he will be like my friends have abandoned me, the worst is airforce1 and emyogalanya have even refused to pick my calls even thoug him don abandon us now wey he don make am
Airforce1:

Cheers
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by BarryX(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Timaya? Can't forget his major hit track, I'm sprung. Loved that song. smiley
the song won the Oscars for the best motion picture in a movie

I love the song die

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Emyogalanya: 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
Maybe she got a crush on ya just trying to get ur attention u know its a female thing
Airforce1:

I don't know who you r

But you've been making some "not so cool" comments about me that I want you stop

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 26, 2015
kiss
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08397169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by kuroben4real: 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
All my kolokuma people dem luv me. Bro carry on
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by loomer: 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
Make I hear say na him garage be this?
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Bachelor101: 7:38pm On May 26, 2015
Timaya wey dey sing with camry 2.2 dat yr grin.... Change cool
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by adonismuller(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Petra23:
lol.so ma brain full remain cus i be petite bah? Oya help me find tall peeps when need brain make i sell small give 'em...btw,Timaya tall 4 ya dream abi reality? Nor answr d questions till we cee o.*smile.
Timaya is average na
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by LockDown69(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2015
OP are you sure you know What a Bentley looks like? I can only see a silver porche and a crossfire
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Besto(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2015
dz z not his garage abeg.. timaya drives a silver Bentley years b4 now... xcept dz z an old news.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Godson201333(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
r u alright?

Ah ah...mo ma da ran o

Se o n siere ni?

Ah ah...abi were ni bobo yii ni?

Mo ro pe won le maga yii ni sha....

Wo!!!! Le'mi tell you...so u berra hun'stern

...ti o ba soro anyhow waa ri anyhow...

Ehhen

egbon,e ro ra fi yoruba bu eyann oo

ele yi ga ju!
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by zudozz: 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
there is no silver colored bently in that pix
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by kabaka1: 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Cheers

Does he have another album coming?

Can wait for it. He's sure mastered how to cook up some hits.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by simplisity(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2015
Let him save or invest, especialy in landed bcs it adds value with time. Is good to have cars but remember they r jst liability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / What I Learnt, After Being Arrested By E-money - Cute9jamedia / Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.