Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars (41570 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Teeboy22(m): 5:11am On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
nah..not into music

Looking for a title so when I hit it big business I'll be called by it..

really dats good...
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Lexusgs430: 5:23am On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
I hope he's investing wisely.. because 10years from now, swagg won't pay bills

Album almost ready (July 15th)

Cheers

We are waiting in anticipation. I better start removing earwax from my ears, to listen to this jam!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by aweza: 7:09am On May 27, 2015
Does music pay this much?make i begin sing too
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by cometodaddy(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2015
I guess he's living his life. And I dare to believe he is not throwing all them cheese away on automobiles, else; . . .
I congratulate him though.
Make I go buy my own ride too. . ., I de come . . .
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by Muhaymin(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2015
BarryX:
That picture is not his garage ooo
Lets be honest with ourselves
Op Sabi lie that car no be Bentley na porsche.
Re: Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars by austin4real(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
seppBlatter:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me
for subscription details 08161244060
Scammer on the lose, lalasticlala kindly confirm and purge this fellow off nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidiebere & Chidinma Aneke In Matching Bum Shorts / Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" / What I Learnt, After Being Arrested By E-money - Cute9jamedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.