Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (47236 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by mekstaniac(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Fvuking Losers

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by liyahwillie(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
dokyOloye:
even if d governorship elections is conducted 10 times, APC can never win Rivers' state.
Says who!!!we shall see to dat cos ur madam there's God have gone to hide in shame...I thought she will be seen as usual...it's a pity dat no one hears her ugly voice anymore
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by patpaul: 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Traitor, betrayer, rebel, antagonist,etc. your days are numbered. You must pay for what you did to the South-South. Indeed your children and children must pay for it. FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by goodgate: 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
dokyOloye:
even if d governorship elections is conducted 10 times, APC can never win Rivers' state.
you will be rudely shocked!!! E go b lyk film trick!!!!
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by goodgate: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
patpaul:
Traitor, betrayer, rebel, antagonist,etc. your days are numbered. You must pay for what you did to the South-South. Indeed your children and children must pay for it. FOOL
If you are not happy DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by denedene(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
the reason why dakuku is finding difficult to win the rivers people always under the shadow of amaechi......
p.s
rivers people don't hate amaechi or dap, they are part of the rivers blood but trying to enter the government house through the back door is the problem
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 26, 2015
tobtap:
ameachi...the slayer of jona-the clueless cheesy cheesy cheesy
see your head like DAKUKU
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by tlops(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2015
i thought Amaechi and Tinubu dey London go fetch Oga Buhari!
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by UnimkeAk(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2015
wisewisewise:

In less than six months. After all PATIENCE JONATHAN RIGGED WIKE IN. EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THE SENSELESS RIGGING
WHERE IS THE PATIENCE NOWM TO RIGHT NAKED IN DEFENCE OF WIKES VICTORY

Are from rivers state ??
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by brehmann(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
Dakuku Peterside will be to Nyesome Wike what Chibuike Amaechi was to Celestine Omehia

Mark my words.

6 months from now

Story for the gods.. Keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by babasanti: 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
Please if your not from rivers state or you don't live there, jut shut up. No comments, GOD bless wike
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by amosuoluwaseyi(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
Is this not the Amaechi that saTANs said went to London to see Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by omenka(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2015
evlyn:
all I see is pregnant men grin grin
Bad pikin. cheesy
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by omenka(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2015
Today Rotimi was seen trekking in Rivers.

Today Tinubu received the president of Guinea in Lagos.

Today PDP/TANoids/Jonathan's party said both men travelled to the UK to "fetch" Buhari.

Nigerians, when are you gonna open your eyes??

Firefire and Mogidi, can you guys see how useless your crew is?? cheesy

What a shame. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2015
ellabooz:

Some people think through the Anus .
let me clear you, Wike is the brain behind Omehia failure and if you are in doubt ,ask questions. Wike ' s ambition contributed immensely in the crises that brought PDP down. Infact it was the major feud between mama peace and Amechi.
Wike is a pure politician and he is a way far ahead of Amechi in politics.

I Don't believe he would come this far. Amechi is just learner where the guy dey.
You don't know Amaechi, the General of common sense revolution.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by favourelisha(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
Don't mind the useless imbecility complex and a rugged criminal who rotten rivers state for good eight years,a useless bastard indeed.
UnknownT:
I guess Amaechi didn't notice that the ceiling of that hall he is sitting is about caving in?
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Flameneo(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by strongerthaneva(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
no peace for u traitor

as u betray us niger deltas

u r doom ameachi

God bless Gej forever African greatest hero
see the idiot praising Gej the traitor..Am sure u must be the traitor in ur family..Amaechi far far better than Gej and pej..U need weed man..filefun oluwadurotimi Amaechi the only made man of portharcourt..
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Gynacologist(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
ellabooz:

let me clear you, Wike is the brain behind Omehia failure and if you are in doubt ,ask questions. Wike ' s ambition contributed immensely in the crises that brought PDP down. Infact it was the major feud between mama peace and Amechi.

I Don't believe he would come this far. Amechi is just learner where the guy dey.
abeg hlp me tell em...even amaechi sef knw...na noise e de mk....hu b dakuku?
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
You no dey see 'perimeter fencing'.

Make e try am without.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by phransix147(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
The kind winch Amaechi chop ehn! Aswear I for like chop dat kind winch... Dat dude no dey fear anything!
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by TeamSimple(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
no peace for u traitor

as u betray us niger deltas

u r doom ameachi

God bless Gej forever African greatest hero
You call one of the leaders of the to be ruling party 'DOOM'. Then you rily need medical and spiritual mental balance.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by favourelisha(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2015
U re a fucking mugu, let ur useless so called change which is a true"FAKE" come and remove wike likewise fayose.U re a cowardice...
liyahwillie:

Says who!!!we shall see to dat cos ur madam there's God have gone to hide in shame...I thought she will be seen as usual...it's a pity dat no one hears her ugly voice anymore
dis message is for APC's bastard(all pig congress).After May 2016 we'll see the messaiah of baba ONE CHANCE,fake tinudu fake amaede.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by ethicalUser(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess Amaechi didn't notice that the ceiling of that hall he is sitting is about caving in?
Look very well that's the vent for the central unit air condition
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Bright2(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
will the Nairaland politician understand to that extend?

pls tell them!
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Bright2(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
dokyOloye:

Gbam!!
God has spoken through you.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by myklangelo(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
I just strolled inside my toilet now...twas an awesome feeling!

The first Igbo language blog is out..... visit, have fun and share. let us promote our language. www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
Dakuku Peterside will be to Nyesome Wike what Chibuike Amaechi was to Celestine Omehia

Mark my words.

6 months from now
...only if they 'kill' Wike.
Don't under-estimate that strongman.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by jude33084(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
ellabooz:

...And you thought you have cleared the guy? cheesy

Hahahaha! Nairaland! grin
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
So, casually strolling is now front page worthy news... Hmmm...
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by jude33084(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
patpaul:

Should I help you with a rope? grin

It will be painless tongue
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by 400billionman: 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
UnknownT:

His tenure has finished..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.