Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (47154 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by akanoye15: 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
And he will be useless like ameachi eating rivers state money, dumping apc for future party cpa
soe:
Dakuku Peterside will be to Nyesome Wike what Chibuike Amaechi was to Celestine Omehia

Mark my words.

6 months from now
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by 2kris(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
wisewisewise:

In less than six months. After all PATIENCE JONATHAN RIGGED WIKE IN. EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THE SENSELESS RIGGING
WHERE IS THE PATIENCE NOWM TO RIGHT NAKED IN DEFENCE OF WIKES VICTORY
rigging in port harcourt what about the massive rigging in katsina,kano,bauchi and kaduna..u better shut up.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by deavicky(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
Dakuku Peterside will be to Nyesome Wike what Chibuike Amaechi was to Celestine Omehia

Mark my words.

6 months from now
over wike's dead body
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by fareed69(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
no peace for u traitor
as u betray us niger deltas
u r doom ameachi
God bless Gej forever African greatest hero

Story.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by ossy4rill: 11:16pm On May 26, 2015
wisewisewise:

In less than six months. After all PATIENCE JONATHAN RIGGED WIKE IN. EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THE SENSELESS RIGGING
WHERE IS THE PATIENCE NOWM TO RIGHT NAKED IN DEFENCE OF WIKES VICTORY

from your post your username should be foolishfoolishfoolish

AMAECHI JUST CONDUCTED an election where only one political party contested and you don't think its a sham because you support APC. Gov Amaechi just appointed LG chairmen and all it doesnt look bad to you. Well all of them will be dissolved because our constitution doesn't support appointing LG Chairmen.

Amaechi is the only reason Dakuku lost elections. Amaechi was the only problem with Rivers state both in Governorship and presidential elections, Amaechi sponsored 60% of electoral vi0lences in the state to sell stories now this is another desperate attempt to destabilize the state before he leaves office.

Show me an APC supporter and i will show you an insolent, blind and one-sided thinking F00L
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by wisewisewise: 11:16pm On May 26, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now

WHERE IS THE PATIENCE NOW TO FIIGHT NAKEED IN DEFENCE OF WIKES VICTORY

1 Like

Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by wisewisewise: 11:25pm On May 26, 2015
ossy4rill:

from your post your username should be foolishfoolishfoolish

AMAECHI JUST CONDUCTED an election where only one political party contested and you don't think its a sham because you support APC. Gov Amaechi just appointed LG chairmen and all it doesnt look bad to you. Well all of them will bpe dissolved because our constitution doesn't support appointing LG Chairmen.

Amaechi is the only reason Dakuku lost elections. Amaechi was the only problem with Rivers state both in Governorship and presidential elections, Amaechi sponsored 60% of electoral vi0lences in the state to sell stories now this is another desperate attempt to destabilize the state before he leaves office.

Show me an APC supporter and i will show you an insolent, blind and one-sided thinking F00L

If you like be Ossy4rill or Ppussy4real . I think you are a ppussy4real.
You sound DAFT.
YOU SOUND like patience Jonathan's TEACHER.
YOU NEED TO GET A PROPER EDUCATION. NOT A NIGHT SCHOOL degree.
You seem to ranting from your aanus
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by wisewisewise: 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
fareed69:

Story.
Dumb fool. Latrine / toilet HERO!
ONLY YOUR HERO!!! HEROES DONT LOOT THE STATE TREASURY.
HEROES DOT SAY "STEALING IS NOT Corruption.
Hero's are not CLUELESS
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by landinfo: 1:34am On May 27, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now

I laff in Okirika........
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Obipat(m): 3:00am On May 27, 2015
ellabooz:

Some people think through the Anus .
let me clear you, Wike is the brain behind Omehia failure and if you are in doubt ,ask questions. Wike ' s ambition contributed immensely in the crises that brought PDP down. Infact it was the major feud between mama peace and Amechi.
Wike is a pure politician and he is a way far ahead of Amechi in politics.
. Must u abuse somebody to make ur poInt? Lack of home trainIng
I Don't believe he would come this far. Amechi is just learner where the guy dey.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by pomsky: 4:29am On May 27, 2015
ellabooz:

let me clear you, Wike is the brain behind Omehia failure and if you are in doubt ,ask questions. Wike ' s ambition contributed immensely in the crises that brought PDP down. Infact it was the major feud between mama peace and Amechi.

I Don't believe he would come this far. Amechi is just learner where the guy dey.

[size=14pt]......i just got to wonder, could you define who a pure politician is? I guess honour, integrity, vision, servanthood and such will not be part of that definition. Rather traitors, lying, betrayals, zero integrity and loads of bulls.hit will more appropriately define it! angry cry[/size]
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by mrkel(m): 5:15am On May 27, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now

You must be living in Alice's wonderland of illusion to posit that Dakuku will become the governor of Rivers state in 6 months time. My brother you really need to take a reality pills so you can stop this your mosquitoe induced dream that will NEVER come to pass.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:18am On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
no peace for u traitor

as u betray us niger deltas

u r doom ameachi

God bless Gej forever African greatest hero
Are you relative to Tom FOOLery?
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by momo22: 5:23am On May 27, 2015
ellabooz:

You are worst that someone that thinks thru the anus. Infact you are disgusting.
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by fareed69(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2015
wisewisewise:
Dumb fool. Latrine / toilet HERO! ONLY YOUR HERO!!! HEROES DONT LOOT THE STATE TREASURY. HEROES DOT SAY "STEALING IS NOT Corruption. Hero's are not CLUELESS

Tribuna Appeal Supreme

Your Dumb Ass Hero gone

Au revoire
Re: Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics by Ultimate001: 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
soe:

Mark my words.

6 months from now
pls shed more light. I dn't know much abt politics of Rivers state and I want to learn...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.