Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly (2488 Views)

What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. / Some Igbos Are Fanatics And Are Making Things Difficult For Nigeria – Tofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
Obviously, not all of them are like that but afterall, major percentage of them are like that.
I was discussing issues of Nigeria with some people, looking around, i was the only different person; A yoruba person. All others were Igbos. One of them came to instant conclusion that Buhari is the cause of this fuel scarcity, and my question was, is he there right now? The others backed it up saying, if we had not voted Buhari, everything would have been alryt. I concurred, but argued it. Hmm, if We could vote Jonathan, why can't we vote Buhari? I asked. Yes, Jonathan knew he has few days to go, the same reason he couldnt talk, the same reason he should say something. He should look at the reputation he is destroying and see the rot he is putting Nigeria into, but this Igbos came to say ' We will see what Buhari will do, afterall not our breadwinner'. When will these Igbos be wise? They had been in hardship looking for means of transport and out of hardship, see and still pay high and there they are praising their hero. They trekked, and yet still praising the Devil of Nigeria's progress.

Goodluck Jonathan, a disappointment to the Niger Deltans...

He has just recently resumed the nick BADLUCK EGBERE JO NA TAN

3 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by georjay(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
I hereby declare this thread open in the name of the sango.......obatala. And amadioha.....let the bashing begin!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by chiefinalowo: 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
Some times I don't know how to advise ibos.
I still don't know why they will not listen to the voice of wisdom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by drizzydrag(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
The FTC dont av anything to say just like me... so, I handover d person behind me grin
Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by doublewisdom: 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
Op hope when they come for you and your tribe you can withstand the gbegeh?

4 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by vayne(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
As wise as the "oba of lagos" right.I wonder who is more silly between you who had to resort to name calling or those you chatted with who stood their ground despite the election loss
If this is your definition of "WISE",I had rather remain silly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Obviously, not all of them are like that but afterall, major percentage of them are like that.
I was discussing issues of Nigeria with some people, looking around, i was the only different person; A yoruba person. All others were Igbos. One of them came to instant conclusion that Buhari is the cause of this fuel scarcity, and my question was, is he there right now? The others backed it up saying, if we had not voted Buhari, everything would have been alryt. I concurred, but argued it. Hmm, if We could vote Jonathan, why can't we vote Buhari? I asked. Yes, Jonathan knew he has few days to go, the same reason he couldnt talk, the same reason he should say something. He should look at the reputation he is destroying and see the rot he is putting Nigeria into, but this Igbos came to say ' We will see what Buhari will do, afterall not our breadwinner'. When will these Igbos be wise? They had been in hardship looking for means of transport and out of hardship, see and still pay high and there they are praising their hero. They trekked, and yet still praising the Devil of Nigeria's progress.

^^
Omo buruku

6 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by AnambraDota: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
I remember when I was a tribalist, this type of thread always make my day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by coolebux(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
Have you ever wondered why most yorubas grow fat and stink like Bida pigs

They are made of sh*t

Habitual fault finders

Haters of Igbos

Hausas don't defend Buhari the way yorubas do

I guess they're working for their new Slave Master.

#yorubaslavesforever.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by ibedun: 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Op hope when they come for you and your tribe you can withstand the gbegeh?

Shut up, empty barrel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:

When will these Igbos be wise?
^^
"Wisdom" does not mean perpetually enslaving yourself to cattle-rearers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
What am i seeing? Someone saying Yorubas are stinking and the slaves of Hausas? I wonder why tribalism runs in the veins of the igbos and won't for once see what is right. The post is not for tribalistic comments but just to let you know that Igbos do not want progress in Nigeria. They only support for the sake of support and not for the sake of progress.

#yorubas remain Nigeria...

When shall we see oursleves as one? When shall we come to realise that we can't live without the others.

#igbos remain Nigeria

when shall we put our hands together to solve the problem? Aren't we one?

#hausas remain Nigeria.

Aren't we one? Nigeria! We are one One great Nation...!

#Yes we are one

2 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Femolacaster(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
Op, dont mind those deluded beings, "Aja ti yio sonu, koni gbo fere oloode".

1 Like

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by CyberWolf: 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Obviously the OP is a clownish, jobless and a sophisticated ediot cum imbecilee...When will you start being useful to useless selves and leave Igbos alone in this forum..anuofia angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Femolacaster:
Op, dont mind those deluded beings, "Aja ti yio sonu, koni gbo fere oloode".
You mean he should rather mind the enslaved Yorubas: the omo-odo of Hausa people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Another host on rampage

One yoruba amongst many Igbos: you are now a minority in your South West

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
Obviously the OP is a clownish, jobless and a sophisticated ediot cum imbecilee...When will you start being useful to useless selves and leave Igbos alone in this forum..anuofia angry

hello, what's up? Are you there? Aiit, point of correction- I am a Nigerian, free to discuss anything.. And mind u, Yorubas aren't stupid as u guyz! We are always on the safer sides. Anyways, the igbos are always fuelling troubles and never a solution.-Ojukwu and recently Jonathan! I couldnt come online all this while due to fuel scarcity and u still are there praising the fool?

1 Like

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by dckelvin(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:

Goodluck Jonathan, a disappointment to the Niger Deltans...

He has just recently resumed the nick BADLUCK EGBERE JO NA TAN
THANKS FOR THE COOKED-UP STORY
YOU BLOODY TRIBALIST.
NOW GO AND COOK YOUR OILY SOUP

6 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
Op u are shallow minded....i have observed that some parts in this country don't want other parts to rule or there will be war.

I am not against buhari ,all I knw is dat he should rule vry well, goodluck did his best as a human being bt some people wiil never appreciate any thing good till it is gone.

I will keep my finger cross and wait for may 29 to see if those bokoharam people will come and throw bomb in attempt to kill buhari.

What I am trying to say is that you people should stop insultin goodluck because you don't really know what is going on there and stop insultin igbos because we are more wiser than some of you people.

Bokoharam people,keep killing yourself and deceiving yourselfs.

Quote and die before 24hrs.

8 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:
hello, what's up? Are you there? Aiit, point of correction- I am a Nigerian, free to discuss anything.. And mind u, Yorubas aren't stupid as u guyz! We are always on the safer sides.
Yes, yorubas are always on the safer side of SLAVERY.

Hardeysolution:

Anyways, the igbos are always fuelling troubles and never a solution.-Ojukwu and recently Jonathan! I couldnt come online all this while due to fuel scarcity and u still are there praising the fool?
Go and wash the dishes of your Hausa master, he has finished eating dinner.

4 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by CyberWolf: 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:
hello, what's up? Are you there? Aiit, point of correction- I am a Nigerian, free to discuss anything.. And mind u, Yorubas aren't stupid as u guyz! We are always on the safer sides. Anyways, the igbos are always fuelling troubles and never a solution.-Ojukwu and recently Jonathan! I couldnt come online all this while due to fuel scarcity and u still are there praising the fool?
i don't blame you..Since Ifeanyi Uba has saved you bigoted ediots, why won't you come here to spew thrash..hopeless slave

3 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
imhotep:

You mean he should rather mind the enslaved Yorubas: the omo-odo of Hausa people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo-Ode of Hausa people?

1999-2007- Obasanjo/Atiku
2007-2010- Yar'adua/Jonathan
2010-2015- Jonathan/Sambo
2015- - Buhari/Osinbajo.

In the Leadership of this country, Yorubas seem to benefit more than the Igbos and yet u call us slaves? Who will be the slaves if not you guyz?

Looking at 1960- Yes, the Hausas have been taking over but why? Cos they are agile and ready to 'do anything' but what of the Igbos? Just to fuel the trouble! What of the Yorubas? The constructive constructors.
Excuse me, i guess we need to let the Igbos know what we stand for!

9 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Omo-Ode of Hausa people?

1999-2007- Obasanjo/Atiku
2007-2010- Yar'adua/Jonathan
2010-2015- Jonathan/Sambo
2015- - Buhari/Osinbajo.

In the Leadership of this country, Yorubas seem to benefit more than the Igbos and yet u call us slaves? Who will be the slaves if not you guyz?

Looking at 1960- Yes, the Hausas have been taking over but why? Cos they are agile and ready to 'do anything' but what of the Igbos? Just to fuel the trouble! What of the Yorubas? The constructive constructors.
Excuse me, i guess we need to let the Igbos know what we stand for!
Yorubas stand for slavery and puppet-presidency.
That is why the country is not moving forward.
Go and wash Buhari's car jare . . .he will go out with it tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
Snowangel4:
Op u are shallow minded....i have observed that some parts in this country don't want other parts to rule or there will be war.

I am not against buhari ,all I knw is dat he should rule vry well, goodluck did his best as a human being bt some people wiil never appreciate any thing good till it is gone.

I will keep my finger cross and wait for may 29 to see if those bokoharam people will come and throw bomb in attempt to kill buhari.

What I am trying to say is that you people should stop insultin goodluck because you don't really know what is going on there and stop insultin igbos because we are more wiser than some of you people.

Bokoharam people,keep killing yourself and deceiving yourselfs.

Quote and die before 24hrs.
this is what we are talking about? Quote and die before 24 hours? Lol, who owns life?
Anyways, get to understand that Nigeria is one. Do you know what, Jonathan has done well, name them. Jonathan, the best Nigeria's president, lol. He has done well and we are in hardship. How much increase was on the usual transport fare? When last did you see light? How about the educational system? Are ur pple nt in agony? All because of he is ma ttribe, u are saying something else!
Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
Please, i hope i am safe on Nairaland.
I only tried to share an experience with the Igbos and now a NairaWAR. Should i come into conclusion? Only 0.0000000009% are wise and untribalistic... And that is ma gurlfriend's family members
Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by ginawest(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
coolebux:
Have you ever wondered why most yorubas grow fat and stink like Bida pigs

They are made of sh*t

Habitual fault finders

Haters of Igbos

Hausas don't defend Buhari the way yorubas do

I guess they're working for their new Slave Master.

#yorubaslavesforever.
lwkmd...Dis guy dey para sha

op,stop saying wot u don't know....envy z written all ova ur post
Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by PedroJP(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
Do i really need to comment ?

Reason i keep saying we can't continue pretending to be one in this Zoo by name Nigeria. Lugard n his girl really played with this goegraphical space.

1 Like

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Hardeysolution(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2015
Need to leave now... My dad has gone in search of petrol, and i am also on the move.... No light... No petrol.... My ba3 is low... This is what GEJ has caused us!
Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by vega84(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
Do u think u are wiser than any igbo man, Mr yorouba man! To say wen will igbos get wise is an insult and very silly of u to say so! #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by PedroJP(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Please, i hope i am safe on Nairaland.
I only tried to share an experience with the Igbos and now a NairaWAR. Should i come into conclusion? Only 0.0000000009% are wise and untribalistic... And that is ma gurlfriend's family members

Do u know that Yorubas are now part of our problem in Nigeria. They are just realiizing subsidy removal is necessary for our development, sthing Igbos u call unwise pple saw b4 now. Yorubas took to the streets to protest in 2012 opening their cavity to utter those noise they call language. It's a fact Islam has not totally taken over Yoruba cos of Igbos there. Now, when next u see an Igbo, give him due respect as he is far better than ur best folk in Yoruba. I mean, he worth more than anything n being from Yoruba.

Pls i do not intend any insult, some of my words there are for entertainment. But u need not to call a whole blessed tribe fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by Ojiofor: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
The op is chopiscated in amala and ewedu politics.

3 Likes

Re: Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly by vega84(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
Hardeysolution:
What am i seeing? Someone saying Yorubas are stinking and the slaves of Hausas? I wonder why tribalism runs in the veins of the igbos and won't for once see what is right. The post is not for tribalistic comments but just to let you know that Igbos do not want progress in Nigeria. They only support for the sake of support and not for the sake of progress.

#yorubas remain Nigeria...

When shall we see oursleves as one? When shall we come to realise that we can't live without the others.

#igbos remain Nigeria

when shall we put our hands together to solve the problem? Aren't we one?

#hausas remain Nigeria.

Aren't we one? Nigeria! We are one One great Nation...!

#Yes we are one
u are a blind big fool to say that! I guess u hav to read the post another zombie! #vegatalks

(1) (2)

Where Is Barcanista???? / Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv / Why I Acted Nude In Movie, Upcoming Actress, Peace Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.