Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? (4413 Views)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Everyday on Nairaland and Linda ikeji blog, Some Igbos make it a daily routine, to hurl insults on Oby Ezekwesili, calling her unprintable names they can find..

My question this morning is, what is exactly the Sin of this industrious Daughter of Igbo Land:

Has she insulted the Igbos in anyway?

Why Have some IGBOS Chosen Jonathan over her?

Is she corrupt? (Even she is, at least, Some igbos celebrate criminals)

What exactly is her sin?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by ayobase(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Modified.

grin grin grin

Three reasons I think;

1. She has refused to accept she has been used and dumped.

2. She is also witch-hunting APC for deceitfully using her to bring down PDP.

Who go come laugh with me this morning.

Igbos are known to be wise, but...

A word should be enough for the wise!

3. And she might actually be hated for doing the right thing.

Nigerians no like over-sabi people.

I get plenty enemies during my days as Engineering student carrying Theraja upandan.

Bad belles!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by AtlanticBreeze: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Ms Ngene I'm begging you, quotasystem and anybody that has links in this failed government to please beg buhari to offer an appointment to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili before she goes insane one day. At the rate she is going, I'm counting down to when she will finally announce that both chibok girls and BBOG is a scam grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Emmaoga: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2016
ask Google that, if Google is not available pls use .....ask.com
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by modath(f): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Miss Ngene, how ya doing?

No comment, just here with my popcorn & juice to watch the inevitable drama noni. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by MalcoImX: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Ms Ngene I'm begging you, quotasystem and anybody that has links in this failed government to please beg buhari to offer an appointment to Mrs Oby Ezekwesili before she goes insane one day. At the rate she is going, I'm counting down to when she will finally announce that both chibok girls and BBOG is a scam grin grin grin grin
Did she tell anyone that she's looking for a job or are you guys more comfortable than she is?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by AtlanticBreeze: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
Did she tell anyone that she's lookiy for a job or are you guys more comfortable than she is?
her antics lately has shown she is really desperate for appointment just just Hadiza. She feels she has been abandoned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by idupaul: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
The only offence she has committed is that till now she has not rescued the Chibok girls and time dey go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Omenkata: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Everyday on Nairaland and Linda ikeji blog, Some Igbos make it a daily routine, to hurl insults on Oby Ezekwesili, calling her unprintable names they can find..

My question this morning is, what is exactly the Sin of this industrious Daughter of Igbo Land:

What exactly is her sin?

[/s]
we're talking about recession and you're talking nonsense.

Oby ezekwesili is a concubine QED

16 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by MadamExcellency: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
What is madam Oby Ezekwesili's crime against APC, Chibok girls parents and President Buhari?

The answer to the question above is an insight
to the answer to your question.

Why has Buhari refused to compensate her for boosting his campaign to the presidency? Is it because she is Igbo hence deserves nothing but pity?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Paperwhite(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
How can you justify a state in which all the major players in the "Chibok Scam" have been well compensate while Madam Oby is now a liability & political fugitive? Trust She is not a zombie of that type.

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Omenkata: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
modath:

Miss Ngene, how ya doing?

No comment, just here with my popcorn & juice to watch the inevitable drama noni. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Because she refused to join her kinsmen as ijaw sla.ve.
But these people can be funny at times,is it a must to follow the herd.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by jmichlins(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
we are just reminding her that she's an envelope and we know the condition of an envelope after the letter has been delivered

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Abagworo(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What exactly is her sin?

Her sin is same as Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi for choosing what is right and refusing to join in "Jonathan must continue stealing till 2019" agenda. The more inexplicable thing about their hatred for Oby is the fact that she is not in any political party nor has she aspired for any position. They often ascribe APC membership to her and create false stories to discredit her. It is well.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by MalcoImX: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

her antics lately has shown she is really desperate for appointment just just Hadiza. She feels she has been abandoned.
They did not (the BBOG) in anyway tell anybody they were looking for appointments when they were doing that. Look into somebody's past. Hadiza and Oby will always be activists as long as there's some breaths in them. You may think they're just women, but may God lead you to any of them, it's then you'll know they're not just ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by cckris: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2016
[size=20pt]She doesn't comport herself like an Igbo woman, Igbo wife, Igbo mother. Even if she's richer than her husband, she should still maintain the DIGNITY of Igbo womanness, not dabbling into things as if she doesn't belong to anyone.
[/size]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by psucc(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2016
I decided to take a French leave on NL.

Hoping things will get better and have some good news but everyday I see, read and heard more devastating ones. Just last week, a minister has the guts to tell us the rice will cost N40k( though we know it will) but telling us is like reminding a son you killed his father.

Yet again, our very own president is telling us he inherited nothing from his predecessors as if they owe him ought.

For Oby, she has been discarded and must confessed that the Chibokgate was a mere scam to paint GEJ's govt black. Her eyes are now wide opened.

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2016
[size=16pt] I just hope that bigoted IPOB Igbo realise that their PDP has zoned the Presidency in 2019 to the north. Before they kill every Igbo who refuses to support their directionless agitation, it is Buhari or another norther. [/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Babacele: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What exactly is her sin?

their insults return to their heads and not Aunty Obi , a true Nigerian, who minced no words in exposing the economic ponzi GEJ and Okonjo were forcing on our throats the way she is presently confronting PMB 's seeming insensitivity and sudden amnesia about the Chibok debacle. They have said worst things about other tribes and other eminent Igbo sons and daughters. Igbos can never match Oby's resourcefulness, intelligence, clear philosophies,health, blessings nor wealth. So why bother about such pitiable lots?

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by CowHard: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

She's insane already

5 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Doug07034780891(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
The only offence she has committed is that till now she has not rescued the Chibok girls and time dey go

Even Bubu is laughing at her right now..LOL!

7 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by AtlanticBreeze: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
They did not (the BBOG) in anyway tell anybody they were looking for appointments when they were doing that. Look into somebody's past. Hadiza and Oby will always be activists as long as there's some breaths in them. You may think they're just women, but may God lead you to any of them, it's then you'll know they're not just ordinary.
Tell that to Hadiza that is chilling at NPA. when was the last time you heard anything from her about BBOG? She knows it is a scam and she has been compensated for her role. Its only right for oby to be compensated too

3 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Babacele: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
we're talking about recession and you're talking nonsense.

Oby ezekwesili is a concubine QED
Yes we Nigerians love such concubines who alerted us to the dangers of Okonjo GeJ profligacy that is clearly what this recession is . Okonjo Iweala herself was forced to confess we should prepare for this recession after Oby exposed her. what do u say?

4 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by MalcoImX: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2016
cowardSeun:

She's insane already
I don't like mentioning Igbo in my discussions with other Nigerians, but these people na wa o. They seem to reject their own once the person reached out to others.

2 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
hagmond1:

Because she refused to join her kinsmen as ijaw sla.ve.

But these people can be funny at times,is it a must to follow the herd.
[size=14pt] IPOB gave out its Radio Biafra platform for Ijaw militants to carry out their agitation. At the end the Federal Government is negotiating with Niger Delta while same militants have distanced themselves from IPOB. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Babacele: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Even Bubu is laughing at her right now..LOL!
Bubu can't laugh at Oby. if he does as far as BBOG is concerned, He would be humbled. I'm sure PMB won't but Daura and Atiku's Garba Sheu may without PMB's awareness.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by docadams: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
The answer is very glaring. Just look deep enough and you will see it.
Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
kITATITA:
[size=14pt] IPOB gave out its Radio Biafra platform for Ijaw militants to carry out their agitation. At the end the Federal Government is negotiating with Niger Delta while same militants have distanced themselves from IPOB. [/size]
lmao angry grin
Talk about used and dumped

6 Likes

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by Babacele: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Tell that to Hadiza that is chilling at NPA. when was the last time you heard anything from her about BBOG? She knows it is a scam and she has been compensated for her role. Its only right for oby to be compensated too
we are watching Hadiza but she maybe helping without public's knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by ishiamu(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Babacele:
Yes we Nigerians love such concubines who alerted us to the dangers of Okonjo GeJ profligacy that is clearly what this recession is . Okonjo Iweala herself was forced to confess we should prepare for this recession after Oby exposed her. what do u say?

Trashy talj try and make sense please

1 Like

Re: What Offence Did Oby Ezekwesili Commit Against Some Igbos? by MalcoImX: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Justice demands that she should only be seen in that light if she has demanded to be compensated. You are not just to her and therefore cannot be just to anybody. By this, you've shown a sign that disqualifies you for leadership - possibly the reason that makes others associate/ perceive injustice with Igbo leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is President Buhari The Reason Why Nollywood Is Beating The Recession? / Eko Atlantic City Takes Blame For Lagos Flooding / Reasons For Postponing The Election "United Nations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.